Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Expanding Upon the "Coin" Theme

Okay, so we have Coin Doors, but there's only so much you can do with them. And I know Coin Gates have been suggested before. But why stop there? How about Coin Keys? They'd be just like your standard RGB set of keys, but there'd be a little number on them like the number on a Coin Door. When you meet the required amount of coins, you can activate the key just like you would any other key. Next, Coin Arrows and Coin Dots. Same idea as the Coin Key. Get the coins, use the arrow/dot. Simple. And, lastly, Coin Blurbs. Players would purchase a set of Coin Blurbs in the Energy Shop. Price? I don't know, probably the same as the coin doors: 10 units for 1000 energy. Coin Blurbs would appear with the rest of players' bricks. When "Coin Blurb" is selected. A window pops up, prompting the editor (who must also be the owner of the level) to enter a message and a coin amount. When players reach the set coin amount, a magic coin-type window pops up displaying the message.

Suggestions?
Ideas?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Expanding Upon the "Coin" Theme

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3079 Maybe we should work together on making more coin ideas? I can make graphics for these.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: Expanding Upon the "Coin" Theme

Graphics? That'd be great!

supadorf241423728537232895

Board footer