Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Scythe's Blade

Interaction and Trading Suggestion

Hi everyone. I wanna suggest an idea for everybody edits. Because I think it is a fun game, but sometimes i feel really alone in the big dark rooms, even with chat. I came up with the Idea, that people can Interact with each other.

But let me explain more about this:

You can klick on a player (smiley) and then a box will pop up, and give you some Options:

-Trade
-Hide
-Priv Mesg
-Add to Friendslist
-Ignore
-Kick (Vote)

Of course the Moderators or Gods can do more complex options like:

-Ban
-Freeze (Won't be able to move in the next 60 Secs)
-Lock (Won't be able to spam bricks in the next 5 Minutes)
What I want to stress out esspecialy, is my Idea for Trading....

exampleee1.png

This is how I Imagine a Trade Box, after you wanted to trade with somebody, by klicking the Interaction Box...

It is similar to the one of Runescape and works like this:
The Player asks the Partner (per chat/ Phone/ etc) what he wants from him. That could be for example:

- Coins (so he doesnt have to collect them later)
- Energy
- Gems
- Crown (If he has it)
- Code ( If he is God)
- Smiley (Can be a cheap one, like the "Coy" or the "Ohh")
- Special Bricks (For Example: 2x Spawn Point)
- etc...

If the Partner has this Item, he can put it on the Trading Area, by selecting it in the Bar below. The price of this Item wi be shown at the bar below (For Example: 20 Coin doors = 2000 Energy = 80 Gems).

When the Player puts an exchange item on his Trading area, and the partner thinks, this is a fair Trade, he can hit the Ready Button, and so can do the Payer. If both people have the Ready Button Activated, the "ACCEPT OFFER" Button will be unlocked. To prevent scamming, the Trade can't be manipulated, while both players have the Ready Button activate and to complete the Trading, both players must press the "ACCEPT OFFER" button, but this is only possible, while both payers have the Ready button on.

If one of the Players changes his mind, he can press the "DECLINE OFFER" button, to deactivate and lock the Ready Button of the Other Player. His Button will only be Reactivated and unlocked again, if he changes his offer to something else.
I hope you like my idea and tell me what you think about it.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Interaction and Trading Suggestion

Wouldn't work with trading energy. When you make a new account it ends up with 200 energy. I could trade energy for the crown you put up there in the trade window. I could make a crown in my own level, keep getting it again and again and trading it for energy with spammed accounts.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Scythe's Blade

First Problem Solution:
The max amount of Energy you can trade with, would be the amount of Energy spaces the player got left, who has the less amount of spaces of Energy at all.

Second Problem Solution(s):
1.Every ID could have max. 3 accounts.
2.The Trade box could be only open in one Tab/Window on the Computer. That means when you trade with somebody, and then switch tabs in order to trade with somebody else with another account, the Trading box would automatically close in the first tab.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Scythe's Blade wrote:

First Problem Solution:
The max amount of Energy you can trade with, would be the amount of Energy spaces the player got left, who has the less amount of spaces of Energy at all.
Still wouldn't work.
Second Problem Solution(s):
1.Every ID could have max. 3 accounts.
Easy to change your IP

2.The Trade box could be only open in one Tab/Window on the Computer. That means when you trade with somebody, and then switch tabs in order to trade with somebody else with another account, the Trading box would automatically close in the first tab.

impossible to implement well. Only way I can think is to close the trade when the game loses focus but that could end badly in a couple of situations. And I have 2 computers. And some friends on EE. What are you going to do about them?

- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Scythe's Blade

Well...
You could think about solutions to these Problems.

1. how dumb must a human be, to change his IP, just in order to get some energy. I mean, 8 free hours of waiting (needed time for 200 E to appear) aren't worth an IP change.

2. Well... I can't think about an solution too...   Maybe other Peple can give me ideas... HEY PEOPLE GIVE ME IDEAS! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Scythe's Blade wrote:

1. how dumb must a human be, to change his IP, just in order to get some energy. I mean, 8 free hours of waiting (needed time for 200 E to appear) aren't worth an IP change.

Really? Takes five minutes to change and there are NO side effects. Nothing bad happens. You just get that. Or you could use a proxy.

Proxy = 2 minutes

IP Change = 5 minutes max.

- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I like the idea of trading, but as Different55 pointed out, there are a lot of loopholes. Of course, if Chris ever implemented this into the game he would polish it and make it loophole-free. I hope.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

That would be very difficult. And maybe, like runescape, there could be a limit to the amount of wealth in energy you can gain/lose per hour. So the trades would HAVE to be even-ish. You can't gain/lose more than 1000 energy. So I can't trade a massive for a great, but I can trade 2 massives or 7 larges for a great world. So long as the difference does not exceed 1000 energy. Or whatever it might be.

- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

Bobithan

yeah, people COULD trade with themselves and that would be unfair. howsabout only beta users can use the trading? oh wait... i have 2 beta accounts...

aka towwl

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Off-topic, but why two betas? ^

#11 Before February 2015

Bobithan

supadorf24 wrote:

Off-topic, but why two betas? ^

I just said that I have two beta accounts to make a point. (I got my second beta account for a new saved world before the shop came out. ) (I use my second beta account)

aka towwl

#12 Before February 2015

Scythe's Blade

Hey how about this:

You would have to buy the Trading Option for 2000 Energy.
Then making multiple accounts wouln't have any sense, because it would take incredibly long...
Only Nerds would do this.

Different55 idea with the pricelimit is gr8, but i think 1000 E is a little bit 2 much. You could only trade with max. 200 Energy, but unlimited amounts of other items. The spammed mutiaccounts would have to buy these items first, and then like pointed out before, it would become useless to spawn multiple accounts, because of time.

#13 Before February 2015

labontandrei

nice idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#14 Before February 2015

Burnett

Cool idea.

#15 Before February 2015

Scythe's Blade

If you find any problems, then pease tell me. Or try to solve them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#16 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

may i just say i've played runescape and im a lvl 93 on there but the only reason trading works on runescape is because you have proper items to trade/sell.

plus EE there isnt no actually fixed rate on what the energy to gem conversion is

#17 Before February 2015

Scythe's Blade

1 gem = ap. 20 Energy

you can trade with blocks/ codes / crowns / energy / gems / smileys / etc....

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Scythe's Blade wrote:

1 gem = ap. 20 Energy

you can trade with codes

HELOOOOOO code market. You sell out your world to the trolls for money.

- ShinsukeIto

#19 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

Different55 wrote:
Scythe's Blade wrote:

1 gem = ap. 20 Energy

you can trade with codes

HELOOOOOO code market. You sell out your world to the trolls for money.

hello i can just go to my world and reset it

#20 Before February 2015

Ant-99

Here you have a small picture i made using MS Paint :
e579313f.png

#21 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

BadBoySingh wrote:

hello i can just go to my world and reset it

If you have tons of people in your world you will still lose them all to trolls in 5 minutes. Resetting it won't change that. Trolls can kill your worlds and make everyone leave and when you come back you wonder where everyone went.

- ShinsukeIto

#22 Before February 2015

Scythe's Blade

Ant-99 wrote:

Nice, but the trading option schouldn't be only for BETA, and the energy symbol isn't good

#23 Before February 2015

Scythe's Blade

~ Apologize for double Post~

Some Information:

The first thing i was thinking about, before i was thinking about the trading, was the option, to have the ability, to simply gift players with energy and stuff without any reason.

You could just klick on a smiley, and the option would appear "Gift" then a box would appear, with the items you want to send this guy.

But then I thought, that "trading" isn't possible with this, as it would be easy as F to scam anybody out of their expensive Stuff.

So the idea of REAL trading appeared.

#24 Before February 2015

Thip

STOOOOOOOOP GETTING THINGS FROM HABBO ( Another game )

On Habbo if someone gets into your account, he can trade everything... ( you got hacked, you lost everything... furniture and stuff.. )

If someones join in ur account in EE, he cant do nothing, only spend energy and gems on things on shop

So, i'm saying: NO TRADES!!!!
Or EE will suck.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for Advert other game... but its true..

------------------------------------------------

EDIT: There is no reason to hack someone in EE, you'll win nothing on your account...

Last edited by Thip (Mar 6 2011 5:12:28 pm)

#25 Before February 2015

jakebot

I have a solution. what if you cant trade crowns or the code that solves most problems here. And as for hacking, just keep your password to yourself.

Scythe's Blade 1423728568232864

Board footer