Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Lethalsh0t

Rating System

I've been thinking, When were in lobby looking for a cool new level the only thing we can guess if it cool or not is its name and amount of people on it. Its like judging a book by its cover. So I was wondering if Chris could put in a 1 - 5 Rating system.

For example lets say you join and think this map is horrible and no time was put into and you click Go Back To Lobby, and after you click it a little message box should pop and Say How would you rate this level? and there could be 5 stars under and you click the amount of stars it deserves. But if you dont want to rate you could just hit a x at the top right corner and close the message box. With this added you could be sitting in lobby and judge each level by its ranking and click one the best one.

Just a thought (:

- Lethalsh0t

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Rating System

This is good,but trollers can rate 1 stars everytime they enter..another type of trolling: NOT GOOD!

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

this has already been suggested before

#4 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Good idea, but this has been suggested before. Multiple times, actually.

Like, here, for example.

#5 Before February 2015

mrvalley

how about one rate per person

#6 Before February 2015

Wezza

^ you already have here, on the forums.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Look, it's been suggested before, so *lock*.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Lethalsh0t 1423728676232756

Board footer