Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

teevie

Ideas for competitions

I noticed as i was going through the forum that there was only ideas for bricks, smiley's and stuff like that. i thought that it would be a good idea for people to be able to post ideas for competitions like the easter one and new years one. so ill start us all off. how about a 'Make An Awesome Map' (MAAM) competition!! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL:D

#2 Before February 2015

MacGuy360

Re: Ideas for competitions

:/ ok?

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

um...that's always going on, the prize for it is your map is on the top of the map list for a few days.

#4 Before February 2015

teevie

Evidently you dont understand what i mean. i mean that the player should be able to suggest what competitions happen. like a space themed competition or a medieval themed competition. it lets Chris know what type of competitions we want instead of just doing competitions because its a special holiday like Easter or new year.

#5 Before February 2015

Wezza

lol wut?
this has already been suggested before

#6 Before February 2015

mrvalley

ok, now i understand what you mean, player suggested themes.   you weren't very clear about that in your first post, since 'make an awesome map' isn't really a theme.

#7 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Hmmm... *thinks about idea* Can be good, can be bad...

#8 Before February 2015

teevie

wezza wrote:

lol wut?
this has already been suggested before

where i didnt find any posts about this. i thought it would be a good idea anyway. and by the way my idea for make an awesome map would be a kind of free for all where you could make your map as whatever you wanted and then the best say 10 or 15 out of them all are chosen and then its just voting and announcing the winner and all that stuff

Last edited by teevie (Apr 4 2011 1:34:53 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

SUGGESTION: Use proper grammar to make it easier to read.

Ignore my Siggy

Last edited by Cyclopsicle (Apr 3 2011 9:02:53 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

teevie

Cyclopsicle wrote:

SUGGESTION: Use proper grammar to make it easier to read.

Ignore my Siggy

done

teevie 1423729359232073

Board footer