Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Builder101

Some Random Ideas!

I thought about these random ideas!
Hope you like them!

Tall World:

There is already a wide world that is very long but not very tall.So why not the opposite.
The room is now 20x400 instead of 400x20!
This can be used to make good stair levels and also some tall art or something.
It would cost the same amount of energy as the wide world.

Down Gravity:There are already some gravity stuff except a down gravity one.It would be useful in some stuff.It costs 250 energy.

Bunny Smiley:This is a smiley that looks like a bunny.The bunny is pink and you can see that it holds a basket with easter eggs(For easter).This costs 1500 energy.

Fire:Fire is a decoration that can be used in Zombies vs Humans and other stuff.Costs 800 energy.

Question Mark:This allows you to click on any block or and player and it will say the details about it.
For blocks the detail would be:Name,Beta only(No or Yes),Placed by.
For players the detail would be:Name,Beta(Or guest or registered),Maps played,Times got kicked,Maps he/she owns.

PLEASE SUPPORT MY RANDOM IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Some Random Ideas!

Tall world-already suggested.

Down gravity-No need,we already have it.

Bunny smiley-Already exists,you just need to win the Easter contest to get it.

Fire-Not a bad idea.

Question mark-Not a bad idea.

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

Wide worlds are 400x50, not 20. Tall would be 50x400. Just wondering, but are there actually good stair levels? I thought they were all just repetitive and boring.

Down arrow is just empty space.

Bunny smiley is from the easter event. Have you not been paying attention to announcements for a week?

Fire as a decoration seems interesting.

Question mark would be extremely confusing.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

mrvalley

stair levels aren't the only things that u can fit on a tall world, plus it won't cover the block toolbar when you have the map open.   you can put a few Chinese symbols in a tall world with minigames around them, you can make a banner, you can make a skyscraper, etc.

Builder101 1423729373232059

Board footer