Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

excl

The Big Spender suggestions.

I self got the Big Spender,
Isn't it possible that the Big Spender gets more feature's?
Its Okay if it isn't possible. but its just an question.
but here are some Idea's.

~Gold on Mini-map      why: Because you payd alot for it so GOLD=YELLOW.
~Black God-mode        why: Seems to be cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

and another one where im not so sure about it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

~Big spender Block pack      why: no idea XD.
Please reply.

Excl

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: The Big Spender suggestions.

I see no reason why... I mean, the smiley is meant to be a reward for supporting EE through monetary transaction. A REWARD. It's just a little incentive to help Chris out.

On the other hand, a little ability like the ninja has may be a good idea, so I could see the gold dot thing or something similar, but certainly not a block pack.

#3 Before February 2015

excl

shift wrote:

I see no reason why... I mean, the smiley is meant to be a reward for supporting EE through monetary transaction. A REWARD. It's just a little incentive to help Chris out.

On the other hand, a little ability like the ninja has may be a good idea, so I could see the gold dot thing or something similar, but certainly not a block pack.

ok thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

I agree with shift! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

excl 1423729938231494

Board footer