Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

storyline mode + menu screen

i dont know wether this idea was said before but how about if when we login there could be like a menu screen were it shows tabs for options, multiplayer and one that would be a campaign mode in which you play by your self as well you would see NPC's (note the NPC's are there that when you stand by them they will tell you something that can help you continue on with the map) there were you have to go through all these puzzles, riddles and pre programmed maps to get to something at the end.

and also like NPC's that can help you there could be these mechanicle board things that when you next to them will ask if you want to watch this small clip on how to do something (e.g how to hook jump in the level).

i dont really know what to have a the big prize if you finished it but i think it might be a special smiley (like a indiana jones smiley), or a pack of new bricks when   in multiplayer or even just a higher max energy.

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: storyline mode + menu screen

It would be good,but we would need really hard levels,and really good ones too!

#3 Before February 2015

tokebot

i have npcs in pancake quest. but they are annoying with their stupid blue cheese pancakes :rolleyes:

#4 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Already suggested

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

How about we keep EE what it is: A multiplayer sandbox. Not a mmo, not an rpg, not an action sidescroller, a sandbox game.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

JadElClemens we will still have the sandbox mode part of the game still in multiplayer as i said above but im just saying that there should be more to that

#7 Before February 2015

coolio

ehh.. im kinda iffy about this, but i have an idea about a storyline if this IS implemented (which it probrably wont)
check the General discussion for it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I think I've suggested this a million years ago and it got locked...
But after thinking about it, there really shouldn't be a campaign mode. That will just not be everybody edits.

#9 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

okay how about if its not a campaign mode but just an introduction to EE on how to do specific moves to get you started when in multiplayer.

#10 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Hmm... that actually sounds good. But it would be a world itself made by some moderator that will always be online even when nobody is on it and you can't get the code on that world AND to show that it's the "tutorial" for common minigames, the world name will appear in green. Just to show that it is special in some way.

#11 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

hey aswell there good be a couple tutorial worlds like 'minigames tutorial', 'art tutorial' and a 'boss tutorial' to show you different steps in making a good world depending on what your making.

#12 Before February 2015

correiajoao

is nice to implement this in EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

BadBoySingh 1423729953231479

Board footer