Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bobcar123

idea for the fire wizard

what if the fire wizard had special blocks like fire and fire resistant blocks, keys, and doors.
fire would destroy blocks around it and then those around them or if you hit fire it'd sent you back to start.
in a mini game you could have fire trapped inside fire resistant blocks and a door until you get the special key, the fire will go through the door and burn walls making an opening to the next portion of the level.
another mini game could be multi-player where you got to run from the fire to the safe area.
fire would also help get rid of a portion of your level.

if there ends up being a water wizard you could have a flood level or use the water to put out fire in your way.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: idea for the fire wizard

noobish idea, to say the least. Impossible the game is run.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

I think the Fire Wizard should only be get-able if you currently have the normal wizard.
Basically, making it an upgrade!

#4 Before February 2015

dg48

What's next? An upgrade where you get an RPG-7 for the Commando smiley and you blow up other smileys?

#5 Before February 2015

bobcar123

dg48 wrote:

What's next? An upgrade where you get an RPG-7 for the Commando smiley and you blow up other smileys?

That would be fun but some players might abuse the privilege. In the red VS blue (or green) games you'd be able to defend your base instead of just watch them come right by.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

No. Smileys can have abilities, but they should never have extremely trollable abilities like that.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

yvo

agreed

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

i think fire wiz shud have an ability to just like throw a ball of fire tht rly does nothing but looks cool

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#9 Before February 2015

Bobithan

klmaster wrote:

i think fire wiz shud have an ability to just like throw a ball of fire tht rly does nothing but looks cool

Maybe if the fire hits a smiley the smiley would turn into the "on fire" smiley and you can't use that smiley unless you were hit by a wizard.

aka towwl

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

It'd still be trollable.

*rereads sentence*
Oh, okay. I thought you meant you couldn't move, or something. I think we need to stray away from the ideas of temporary smilies, because someone could just use cheatengine to see what variables are changed and invoke a change to pretty much any smiley, if Chris doesn't code it right, with crazy long/random smiley IDs (i.e. not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

linkz0rs wrote:

I think the Fire Wizard should only be get-able if you currently have the normal wizard.

It IS that way.

#12 Before February 2015

Shift

bobcar123 wrote:
dg48 wrote:

That would be fun but some players might abuse the privilege. In the red VS blue (or green) games you'd be able to defend your base instead of just watch them come right by.

Lol I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.

I would kind of like this idea (the original post), but it would have to be a different game mode. That just doesn't go with the current EE at all.

#13 Before February 2015

bobcar123

I'm just saying if its gonna be called "fire" wizard it should have special fire capabilities.
by the way does anyone have the fire wizard yet?

#14 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

i think if you have the fire wizard that if you are on god mode you should have fire around you instead of the ring of whiteness //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

magic coins:54   max energy:367   smileys:17   fire wizard:no //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   name:KINGPOOULTRA lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE PROUD OWNER OF THE 'D' CREW //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#15 Before February 2015

bobcar123

kingpooultra wrote:

i think if you have the fire wizard that if you are on god mode you should have fire around you instead of the ring of whiteness //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

That would be cool.

ya not a lot to say //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

bobcar123 1423730495230937

Board footer