Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LukeM
Website

Awesome ideas

This is where i put all the bricks that I think should be added, not all of them are my ones so I will put the name of the creator next to them.
________Idea________        ________Image________        ________Creator________        ______________________Description______________________
Smiley doors and gates                              none                                             Destroyer123                        Only open / close   if you are wearing a certain smiley

Purple key                                                         none                                               Destroyer123                        A key that only opens the doors and gates for you (like what switches do)

Red, Blue and Green switches                 none                                             Destroyer123                        Like purple switches but open and close for everyone

Class doors and gates                                 none                                             Destroyer123                        Open and close like coin doors and gates but for people depending on their class

Potion Bottles                                                   none                                             Tony                                            Placeable potions give their effect to any smiley that passes over them.

More Octaves                                                   none                                             Dark5tar32                             It`s getting harder and harder to make songs with just two octaves

Techno Drums                                                  none                                             Dark5tar32                             Would just sound awesome

Long Notes                                                         none                                             Dark5tar32                             So we don`t have to repeat notes to make it sound as if it`s a long note

Guitar Notes                                                      none                                             Dark5tar32                             For guitar parts

Bass Notes                                                         none                                             Dark5tar32                             Would sound good with guitar

NES Bleeping Notes                                       none                                             Dark5tar32                             For those classic songs

Flute Notes                                                         none                                             Dark5tar32                             none

Trumpet Notes                                                  none                                             Dark5tar32                             none

Metallic pack                                                      no space                                    Thegreat1230                       With this you can use new colors and a different style
thump_1990761metalic-pack-j.jpg

Crown doors                                                      no space                                    Thegreat1230                       Well, this is going to be able to make a fun war
thump_1990768crown-doors-pack.jpg

Ice pack                                                               no space                                    Thegreat1230                       none
thump_1990770ice-pack-2012.png

Crown gates                                                      no space                                    Thegreat1230                        none
thump_1990776crown-gates.png

Toxic Gas                                                            none                                             Jemhun                                      Kills you slowly the longer you stay.. (also slows you down)

More ideas coming soom, you can also reply with your ideas that you think should be posted, list gets updated daily*. If your idea gets on the list you will get a +rep! If you want it to be removed from the list just reply or send me a PM and ask for it to be removed.

+rep message: Good ideas (I added them to my list of peoples ideas that I think should be added to the game)

*Only if I remember

Top 10 block/item idearers

1. Dark5tar32 (8)
2. Thegreat1230 (4)
3. Destroyer123 (4)
4. Tony (1)
5. Jemhun (1)
6. none
7. none
8. none
9. none
10. none

Last edited by destroyer123 (Jan 23 2013 9:50:30 am)

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Re: Awesome ideas

*cough*

Some ideas posted by DarkStar were posted by me/other people on my topic.   Some of these ideas also have been suggested a loooong time ago.

Anyway..

I don't agree with class doors.   They sound like a BC door/gate clone.

For switches/keys, I think they should stay the same, except group the purple switch under "Keys" to take less space.   Not a key, yes, but look under "Ladders."

Last edited by AzurePudding (Jan 19 2013 5:41:12 am)

#3 Before February 2015

LukeM
Website

Re: Awesome ideas

DarkStar suggested that these ideas as blocks, I only read your topic quickly so i might have missed a bit but in the bits I read they are only being suggested as sound effects.

Originaly I made this topic for other peoples ideas but because list was empty, I put a few of my ideas in the list so mods didn't delete this topic.

LukeM1423741699219733

Board footer