Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Ultrasuperdude's tips for bosses

Do you really stink at bosses here are some tips to improve you

1. Stay on green and off red and/or follow the rules the creator tells you like purple=good red=bad.
2. If your not good at certain stuff make a blank place and practice, practice makes perfect
3. Remember your not just going to turn into a great player every expert was once a beginner
4. If the boss isn't fair leave
5. You can't win every time
6. Don't troll, someone probably worked awhile to make it

Traditional bosses

1. Follow tips 1-2 on the top
2. Be prepared, the god could do anything at any moment
3. Have good reflexes

Key bosses

1. Stay away from the crowd the guy might want to get the most people at one time
2. Everyone does it a different way of doing it so try to figure out their strategy
3. Key bosses are mostly about luck not skill

Gravity bosses

1. Look at how the creator gets to the safe spot and copy
2. When your being timed don't try to be nervous pretend you have all the time in the world
3. Think before you do

Life boss

1. In this boss everyone is your friend but the god
2. The more people down the harder its going to get
3. If the creator is in a UFO or a plane or anything else. Avoid the lasers that they might blast at you

Race boss

1. Most of the time you are split up into two teams during this get near the good people
2. If your team wins your either going to 1. go vs each other in a traditional boss or 2. race again but this time its everybody for themselves
3. If you don't get split into two teams then luck has to be on your side to win

Copy boss

1. Prepare alot of smilies.( jomarixa8080 did this tip )
2. If you have a lag on your computer this probably isn't for you
3. Be fast with your mouse

Circle boss

This is the boss where the boss uses gravity to make everyone spin around a box, and places a green square at random, before getting rid of the floor ( thanks for reminding me about this boss shift )

1. Never go around in the full circle even if there is no green to land on don't, only if the green is near it
2. Think for two seconds before you attempt mindless if your going to make it use physics
3. When your on the green stay there some people jump off think they can get back on easy but most of time they fail
Those are all the bosses I could think of if have any other tips post them

Last edited by ultrasuperdude (Apr 25 2011 9:35:32 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Ultrasuperdude's tips for bosses

What the heck is a Life Boss?

#3 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Chimi wrote:

What the heck is a Life Boss?

Its a boss with a heath bar every time you succeed or touch a certian brick they lose a life. You get the crown when they have no more life. None of them have been famous lately.

#4 Before February 2015

Jomarixa

I have another type of boss. Copy boss. You have to copy the one player you have to copy in what smiley the player is using. Tips: Prepare allot of smileys. Have a quick eye. I recommend using a mouse if you are in a laptop.

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

I never understood life bosses...

Well what about that one (sorry I don't know what to call it) where the boss uses gravity to make everyone spin around a box, and places a green square at random, before getting rid of the floor?

#6 Before February 2015

Ninjapie

Wow lots of tips :O this must have took a long time but it is kind of helpful nice job! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

nice guide

#8 Before February 2015

If the boss is of the kind that makes every block red and then he makes a green block and deletes every other block, don't jump. You will have more time to jump to the green brick...

#9 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

BTW, you don't need to use this but on the copy boss there is a thing that makes it go a little faster to change smiley, just click at the "YOU" button before the boss changes smiley and let it be there, cause then you don't need to click at it after the boss have changed smiley. And you save some time on that.:)

#10 Before February 2015

fairytail123

What about a boss that you get coins fast.
I don't know how to call it.

ultrasuperdude 1423747105214327

Board footer