Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koto

MG Crew Tower Of Terror Redux!

Oh no, It seems to be that you have been captured by the guards of the tower. Can you climb to the tallest tower and escape from the death penalty set upon your head, or will you get stuck and have to restart or die trying?

2 years ago, we released the original Tower Of Terror map, and I thought that it would be neat to put a little bit of a more modern ee-2013 era spin on an old classic.   Hope you enjoy what came out of it.   There is a world portal near the start that leads to the original Tower Of Terror, so you can compare the two, and see which one you like better.

*All credit goes to MG Crew, the current line-up, and the 2011 lineup*

#2 Before February 2015

Polis

Re: MG Crew Tower Of Terror Redux!

I didn't complete but it was fun as far as I got. I got to the ninth coin, I guess I will continue later

The art in the new version is better compared to the old version //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Good level

#3 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

j6nTeCo.png
Took ages to find all the god damn blue coins.

#4 Before February 2015

Koto

Damn, good job.   Also, bump //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

This level got way lot less feedback than I expected //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile It's just a remake anyway, anymore MG maps will be made or this is the last?

#6 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Okay, fine 0176, I'll play it.

#7 Before February 2015

That wasn't supposed to be advertising, but thank you anyway //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I had a good run.

2ptun8x.jpg

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

0176 wrote:

This level got way lot less feedback than I expected //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile It's just a remake anyway, anymore MG maps will be made or this is the last?

We'll have to see about Puzzle Castle.   That map that was going to be the 'final map' never really got started, and I don't expect it to get done at all.   I guess you never know, 100%, but I don't see myself leading it.   All I have planned to do in ee at the moment, is that UBC, and Darkspeed Rush, and that's it.   I guess it's up to the rest of MG if they want to continue on, but you guys would seriously need to take action.

#10 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

@xiaomingzc WTF?!
How the hell is tha--

That, sir, would count as mini-modding...
But, uhm, won the level again, suppose it's easy when u know how to do it.

Koto1423809443151989

Board footer