Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: MG Crew

Alright We'll see. I want to try to make 2 levels today. One for recruiting and one for fun. Unfortunately... I don't know if other crew members will get on. Heck, I'll let you in if I get a reccomendation from the Nou.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Aug 29 2010 7:51:40 am)

#27 Before February 2015

Skater_X

hey D-rock, can i join the MG crew? i'm not in any right now and i think your levels are cool. i am good at making smileys, minigames, and i can also make mario //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. if there is anything you want me to do tell me, i can make a world to show that i am good at making them if you want. if by any chance i can't join, i can just be a minigame tester for you :/ i look forward to your reply //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. excuse me if you are already finished recruiting //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Skater_X (Aug 30 2010 9:04:39 am)

#28 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Skater_X wrote:

hey D-rock, can i join the MG crew? i'm not in any right now and i think your levels are cool. i am good at making smileys, minigames, and i can also make mario //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. if there is anything you want me to do tell me, i can make a world to show that i am good at making them if you want. if by any chance i can't join, i can just be a minigame tester for you :/ i look forward to your reply //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. excuse me if you are already finished recruiting //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Well, I'm not the boss of the group but I want to see your potential. Can you make room with a few minigames? Some original ones will be good. And can you make some art? Let's see how good of an artist you are. Oh and text. Make some letters too, If you're a good writer.

If you have beta, send me the beta link. Other than that, send me a regular link to your level.
If not send me a screenshot of your level and minimap.

#29 Before February 2015

Skater_X

would a mario level be ok? i can do minigame levels but i am really good at mario ones also. please reply quicky //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

btw, nice shy guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Skater_X (Aug 31 2010 4:12:21 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Skater_X wrote:

would a mario level be ok? i can do minigame levels but i am really good at mario ones also. please reply quicky //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

btw, nice shy guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

You can do a mario level, but just so you know, we don't do mario levels, okay?

and thanks.

So remember, some art some text and some minigames.

#31 Before February 2015

Skater_X

i'll be making a minigame level. i just asked because i kind of specialize in mario levels in a way //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   i will edit this post and say when it is up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, part of my level is up shy guy. i don't have beta so you will have to do with a normal link : http://everybodyedits.com/?/co-minigames-galore more will be made soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink  

the title isn't really the best 3D writing i can do. also, i only suggested mario because i can do mario castles good and i am also good doing mario levels, such if you wanted me to, i could do a small mario segment in a level or draw a mario castle. i can actually draw mario also if you want. i am just doing minigames right now in the level but i will also add text in some parts

Last edited by Skater_X (Aug 31 2010 6:39:44 pm)

#32 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Technically we don't do mario levels but we might use mario stuff here and there.

#33 Before February 2015

Skater_X

wow, this is sad. i made the level and took and saved a screenshot of it but how do i get in into a post? Dx

#34 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Skater_X wrote:

wow, this is sad. i made the level and took and saved a screenshot of it but how do i get in into a post? Dx

Well this is how to post an image.
First go to http://imageshack.us/ (You don't have to create an account but you can if you want.)
If you're uploading an image, click the browse button to find it in your computer.
Click on the UPLOAD NOW button. Wait for it to upload. You can resize it, but I think it makes the picture look bad.
After that, it will take you to another page. Find the "Direct Link" link and highlight it. The short link doesn't work most of the time.
After you highlighted, right-click and hit copy.
Then go to here and start a post. Right-click to paste your link and you have your image.

And if you want your image to show up already on the forums, highlight your code in your post and press the "Img" button on the top. This should put the img tags around it.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Sep 1 2010 5:33:28 am)

#35 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

That's not bad. Good job. I'll talk with my associates and see what they think.

#36 Before February 2015

Skater_X

hey shy guy, for your signature, how do you get a picture to show up? is it the same way you post a picture? i tried doing it and nothing happened //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#37 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Skater_X wrote:

hey shy guy, for your signature, how do you get a picture to show up? is it the same way you post a picture? i tried doing it and nothing happened //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

you kinda messed it up

it should be like this

[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5098/battlestationimage.png[/img]

copy that and put it in your sig, it should show up now

Last edited by Shy Guy (Sep 1 2010 3:01:56 pm)

#38 Before February 2015

Skater_X

thanks shy guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile btw, how did you get your picture so big? it says there is a 90 by 90 limit o.o try and contact drock to see if i can join shy guy D=

Last edited by Skater_X (Sep 1 2010 3:07:32 pm)

#39 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Skater_X wrote:

thanks shy guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile btw, how did you get your picture so big? it says there is a 90 by 90 limit o.o try and contact drock to see if i can join shy guy D=

I did contact him, don't worry he gets on randomly so...

Which picture? My Shy Guy with the gun? Maybe it's just the size of your picture. If it's way too big, the forum resizes it.

#40 Before February 2015

Zeal

Shy Guy wrote:

lol @ thinking your a president.

#41 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Zeal wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

lol @ thinking your a president.

But I'm the president. Bow Down!

#42 Before February 2015

Skater_X

hey D-rock, did you see my level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile? can i possibly join your crew? if you don't need anymore editors i guess i could be a minigame tester :rolleyes:

also, shyguy, you know how it says 'carpenter' or 'brick layer' above people's names? what determines what you are and what do they mean?

the battlestation i have as part of the my signature is at it's max size. it won't allow me to make it bigger apparently; yet somehow yours seems double the size as mine //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by Skater_X (Sep 1 2010 7:42:09 pm)

#43 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Skater_X wrote:

hey D-rock, did you see my level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile? can i possibly join your crew? if you don't need anymore editors i guess i could be a minigame tester :rolleyes:

We already got it taken care of.

also, shyguy, you know how it says 'carpenter' or 'brick layer' above people's names? what determines what you are and what do they mean?

It gives you a rank due to your post count, get more post count, get more ranks.

the battlestation i have as part of the my signature is at it's max size. it won't allow me to make it bigger apparently; yet somehow yours seems double the size as mine //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Like I said, the forum probably resized because it might be so big.

Okay, great. You're part of the crew. But here are some info for ya though.

D-rock2308 wrote:

Meh. I guess he could join. But he has to be aware of the fact that our members are becoming busier with school/sports/work so most days he won't get help except on weekends.

#44 Before February 2015

Nou

It helps to just come onto the chat whenever you're online

No u.

#45 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Okay then

#46 Before February 2015

Skater_X

well, if no one is online when i am going to make a map i might just make a mario map or something; it wouldn't be under the MG crew title. tell me when you want to make a MG map; i just think i should have someone else from the MG crew helping me if i am going to make one D=

#47 Before February 2015

Skater_X

Shy Guy wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

Meh. I guess he could join. But he has to be aware of the fact that our members are becoming busier with school/sports/work so most days he won't get help except on weekends.

i know, i just want at least one person helping me if i am going to make a MG crew map :/

#48 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Okay MG Crew and fans. We finally have a level to make the long awaited MG Crew Tomb Raider level. Thanks to me and Nou for helping deleting my level, we have it now. Chat is opened for it as soon as possible. Design of the level is on September 4. MG Crew members visit the Chat for early discussion on the level and planning, then we will make it (most likely I'll be on at 10:00am EST). Refreshments will not be served, buddy.

Level Link:
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWDQIAAA

-Shy Guy :]

Last edited by Shy Guy (Sep 2 2010 3:53:02 pm)

#49 Before February 2015

Skater_X

shyguy, you have to give a normal EE link also :rolleyes: i will try and be there to help with the tomb raider level shy guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

-btw, i might make a mario or a minigame map today-

#50 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Shy Guy wrote:

Okay MG Crew and fans. We finally have a level to make the long awaited MG Crew Tomb Raider level. Thanks to me and Nou for helping deleting my level, we have it now. Chat is opened for it as soon as possible. Design of the level is on September 4. MG Crew members visit the Chat for early discussion on the level and planning, then we will make it (most likely I'll be on at 10:00am EST). Refreshments will not be served, buddy.

Level Link:
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWDQIAAA

-Shy Guy :]

You   only posted beta link. Plus I'd like it if I were on when it started. I have tons of ideas for this.

Tomahawk1582382803775104

Board footer