Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

New Moderator

I've decided that these forums need another moderator. PM me the name of a person, NOT YOURSELF, whom you think would make a good moderator. Please only make a single submission. You cannot edit your submission once you've made it.

I'll make the decision based off of activity, contributions to the community, and of course nominations.

The new moderator will be chosen after I feel there are enough submissions.
--Cyclone

Wooted by:

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: New Moderator

One last thing.

People you can't vote for:
-Me
-Chris
-Rurigok
-Banned users
-Users without forum accounts
-Users with 0 posts
-Highly inactive users (last posted a very long time ago)

Wooted by:

#3 Before February 2015

Cola1

It's obvious i'm not gonna get the job *sighs* i'll try anyway
ppl if i become mod i wont be as bad as i am now, i won't be very snobby and will participate in Forum Games
and other things, it would make me happy and i will think of other users however, when i meant not snobby, dont think that trolls spammers etc. will be let of easily. I will do my best to be a moderator if i get this job, and will happily answer any questions except for spam ones or ones that involve personnel info. Sure you might have had a few bad times with me ppl but plz trust me, i've put that stuff behind.

I hope i get this job. Please vote for me... plz

Last edited by Cola1 (Oct 26 2010 10:46:03 pm)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Wooted by:

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

Sigh...
Good job reading the first post, Cola.

Good luck in finding a decent mod, Cyc.

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

Smiley101s

I hope i get the job because i am not mean to people  
if i got the job to be mod   then i would not be mean or let trolles off easy
and will not let people off if they say rude or bad thing and   will be nice to
everyone and will try to make friends with everyone
But i probably won't get the job any way

Last edited by Smiley101s (Oct 27 2010 1:22:21 am)

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

Smiley101s

And after reading the posts from Cola1 i  
truley vote for him

Wooted by:

#7 Before February 2015

Watashii

If Cola1 gets the job, I'll leave this forum forever.

Wooted by:

#8 Before February 2015

Azarlak

Flare maybe? Dunno, I'm not sure if I will vote at all, but Flare is very active, so...

Wooted by:

#9 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I voted for Flare, he's pretty much the most active user this place has. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#10 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Whatever, the most will vote for the highest postcount coz' they don't know that Quality goes over Quantity. I won't vote coz' theres no nice guy who deserve to be a forum moderator here.

Wooted by:

#11 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Im A Nice Guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

But Ya Most People Are Gonna Vote For Flare Cause Well ... He's Popular //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I really dont know iv'e bean on here since like 2 - 3 weeks ago and .... yah ...
but if i had to vote i'de say alex he's nice ( so far that i know )

Wooted by:

#12 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

I would vote, but I really don't know anyone here. And I mean 'Know' Know. I also agree with the above statements. Postcount does not equal popular/good member. Most of his posts are in Forum Games, anyhow. (Not that that's a necessarily BAD thing, but...)

Wooted by:

#13 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Few more things to keep in mind when voting and posting in this thread:

- Don't share who you're voting for publicly, I'm less likely to count your vote
- Don't ask to be voted for, that's pretty much immediate disqualification by any standards

Wooted by:

#14 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I was discussing this in the IRC, and I am going to tell you my thoughts [but not mention my vote. You don't do that irl, do you? Nada.] about people who've been mentioned in this thread. Please don't be offended, just my thoughts.

Flare. He posts a lot and is VERY active in the forums, mainly forum games. However, he's also been...Eh... I can't think of a word. I still have a headache. Anyways, he has anger management issues [Flare, you said so yourself. Throwing chairs at people in your anger management classes is sorta counter productive.] and would probably ban anyone who **** him off enough.

Cola1. I'm sorry, but I seriously do judge people on their typing skills. Yours are poor and give me the impression of a noob. You seem like you're not very reasonable and would ban anyone you don't like.

In the EEChat irc, a few people mentioned RPGMaster2000. I agree with them when they say you're a bit too nice. Your kindness, although a good thing, is bad for being a mod because you don't seem like someone to take much action when needing to make the call whether or not to lock a thread because you don't want to upset anyone.

And I don't wanna be all, LOL ME FOR MODERACY, because as I said in the irc, " I don't think I'd want myself as a mod if I was someone else. If that made any sense." I would probably ban anyone who annoyed me in the slightest because I hate idiots/noobs/little kids. I'd lock threads because they're stupid. And I'm sometimes irrational and almost always impatient. Do me a favor and don't vote for me or else I'll ban you if I do become a mod. Just kidding. Mainly because I won't be a mod....[watch me be a mod now because I said that. -_- ]

Twipply would be a bad mod because he orgasms over sc2 and won't ban 103 people who are in a place just to troll when they're all afk, and will only ban if they break rules. That's probably why eechat died. But you can't really have what happened in a chatroom happen in a forum because that would be weird. And plus he's not even a member here. wtf, Twipply, way to decieve me into voting for you.

So yea, guys, think it through, if you're not sure who to vote for, don't vote at all. Think it through. Don't be irrational and vote for someone with good art or lots of posts. THINK.

This post is brought to you by the Everybody Edits Forum Election and Voting Administration. Not really, of course.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#15 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Oh and just so you all can stop PMing me about this, I do NOT respond to submissions, just know that I've got it and am investigating your nominee.

Wooted by:

#16 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Zoey2070 wrote:

In the EEChat irc, a few people mentioned RPGMaster2000. I agree with them when they say you're a bit too nice. Your kindness, although a good thing, is bad for being a mod because you don't seem like someone to take much action when needing to make the call whether or not to lock a thread because you don't want to upset anyone.

I agree, I've never really considered myself to be mod material pretty much because I try to spread as much goodwill and positivity as I can so I understand your sentiments.

I do appreciate that I've been mentioned though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#17 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Cool, we're getting a new mod. I gotta admit, I kinda thought we needed another one for a while.

Wooted by:

#18 Before February 2015

Flare

Zoey2070 wrote:

Flare. He posts a lot and is VERY active in the forums, mainly forum games. However, he's also been...Eh... I can't think of a word. I still have a headache. Anyways, he has anger management issues [Flare, you said so yourself. Throwing chairs at people in your anger management classes is sorta counter productive.] and would probably ban anyone who **** him off enough.

Yes; I have anger management issues.
Yes; I said that in the I.R.C.
No; I've never actually been to an anger management class.
No; I've never acted like how I do in real life in these forums.

Thanks for the criticism; though.

EDIT: Oh; and I've been a moderator on a few things before; I ban people only if they break the rules the owner tells me about.

(Game private servers; forums; etcetera; I've been there and done it. The people I had to ban were mostly spam bots; but we don't have much of that here.)

Last edited by Flare (Oct 27 2010 4:21:47 pm)

Wooted by:

#19 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Flare, thats kinda saying "Vote for me", but Im not gonna start on that.

Wooted by:

#20 Before February 2015

Flare

I proved her right and proved her wrong. That's saying 'vote for me'?

(Not trying to start a 'Flare' war; just asking //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

Wooted by:

#21 Before February 2015

Xpo20

I meant the edit, but no "Flare" Wars!:lol:

Wooted by:

#22 Before February 2015

Flare

Oh. Lul. I didn't even have to ban much of anybody; I only get cruel if people make me cruel.

(Of course; teenagers aren't that menacing.)

Wooted by:

#23 Before February 2015

musuki

Flare would be a bad moderator. Also, a high post count doesn't mean your posts are useful or helpful. Go read the 'ban the person above you' thread.

Wooted by:

#24 Before February 2015

Flare

ROFL. Dude. Do you actually think we use SERIOUS reasons in that thread? It's FORUM GAMES. NOTHING is serious. I wouldn't ban someone for being a Laborer or any of that crap. Wow.

Wooted by:

#25 Before February 2015

musuki

Flare wrote:

ROFL. Dude. Do you actually think we use SERIOUS reasons in that thread? It's FORUM GAMES. NOTHING is serious. I wouldn't ban someone for being a Laborer or any of that crap. Wow.

The 2nd and 3rd sentences weren't aimed at you. I was saying that high post count is not something to base a decision upon.

Wooted by:
Meredith 142394974111691

Board footer