Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ChromeWing

Saving rumor

I heard from someone that saving will cost money... $5.   is this true?   this person who told me said he heard it from several EX crew members.

#2 Before February 2015

Zap

Re: Saving rumor

If so,that sucks greatly, not all of us have credit cards or money to spend. Rage

Last edited by Zap (Aug 19 2010 10:56:38 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

mustang

ChromeWing wrote:

I heard from someone that saving will cost money... $5.   is this true?   this person who told me said he heard it from several EX crew members.

That is a rumor that has been proven false. It could be true that saving will still cost money, but the final amount was never decided and likely won't be until later.

#4 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

First beta will get saving for free i think. Because some paid already 10$ (LOL, i pay'd 50 cents //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#5 Before February 2015

rbb138

Shesiressu wrote:

First beta will get saving for free i think. Because some paid already 10$ (LOL, i pay'd 50 cents //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

LOL your so cheap u cant spare 10$
xD

#6 Before February 2015

Advancé

-.- it better not ive already spend $15 on this game it better not cost me more -.-

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

You're paying for the development of the game, you should be happy to pay more!

No u.

#8 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I never cared about the smilies, to be honest. I donated because I wanted to see the game grow. Weird, huh?

#9 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I payed a penny for the smilies lol :]

#10 Before February 2015

Flare

I was going to pay the penny but every single card I had access too was in dept or dead zero. The point a card had money was when the donation for the normal game went bye-bye and the payment for the Beta Game came up.

#11 Before February 2015

br00t4lity

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I never cared about the smilies, to be honest. I donated because I wanted to see the game grow. Weird, huh?

Thats my reasoning for buying beta access.

ChromeWing 1423854936106496

Board footer