Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Did anyone notice the massive amount of great levels recently?

I don't know why. But I think it has something to do with the release of chat.

Whenever I go to the level list there are always a bunch of great levels instead of the boss and minigame box levels that there were before.

Or is it just me?

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Did anyone notice the massive amount of great levels recently?

its because all the good players left because a bunch of noobs came and made stuped levels

but since chat is here the good players came back and well noob players may have left //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Doom moose

agreed. And how about starting a list of the most popular levels that aren't bosses, recycled mingames, or just plane noob levels? and make sure to put the creators names, level links, helpers, ect. just saying!

#4 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Since that the chat feautre was added in to the game, as KaosSlasher had said, the great players who have beta are coming back and all the noobs who dont have beta are leaving.
There are still non-beta trolls in the game, believe it or not!

#5 Before February 2015

Doom moose

Also we could vote on who's level is the best. The could be weekly as well. the voting goes on for a week, then at the end of the week the level who has the highest votes could be announced the Level of the week! And you can't be voted twice in a row or twice in the same month. And whoever got the most votes out of the whole moth can be named Level of the month! There would also be awards for Most inventive creator, Hardest level, and best artist! How does that sound?

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

sure! but make a new topic for that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#7 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

That's too complicated. We can just make a list of all the beta links.

Edit: nvm, thats what the beta top list is for.

Last edited by ilyas3d (Nov 29 2010 7:03:27 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Doom moose

0_o
oh right. I totally and utterly forgot about that. LOLZ

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#9 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

A sticky of the very best levels should indeed be created. Just make sure you don't include stairs or minigame levels.

Last edited by RPGMaster2000 (Nov 30 2010 2:26:49 am)

#10 Before February 2015

Nou

I have seen an increase in good levels but unfortunately the majority still consists of minigames and stairs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But I guess it'll be like that for a long long time...

No u.

#11 Before February 2015

capasha

Nou wrote:

I have seen an increase in good levels but unfortunately the majority still consists of minigames and stairs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But I guess it'll be like that for a long long time...

I wonder whats will happen if nonbeta get access to saves.
A lot of stairs, x to code, bosses and minigames and áll crap levels.

ilyas3d 1423856010105422

Board footer