Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

mustang

Re: Impossible

I thought the map has some nice ideas for the challenges, some of it was refreshing since it contained tricks that are not commonly used, and some of it was honestly original which is very nice to see. I think you have great potential as a level maker if you can continue to forge your own identity and refine your challenge designs through more practice in the future.

However, there were some basic design issues that plagued the map and made it artificially harder than the challenges really were. Examples of these problems include putting consecutive hook jumps in a room where you fall often, meaning they have to be redone over and over again. Another example were the occasional harsh checkpoints, which forces players to redo large chunks of level they have already beat. Lastly, the ending with the numerous hook jumps was a sad way to end such a great map.

Keep improving, and you will soon be creating some very good maps.

Last edited by mustang (Dec 5 2010 7:14:25 pm)

#27 Before February 2015

Presz

if you like it so much then join our crew

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=1538

#28 Before February 2015

Presz

btw we made another map (beta only though)

tower crew twin hells

#29 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

souds goood.. ima try it today

#30 Before February 2015

Presz

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=19500#p19500
theres the link to our group, it has pictures of all our levels along with links and descriptions

please visit and comment

thanks

from,

Doom moose 1423776335185097

Board footer