Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

bliske

Re: MxCrew, The Ice Cave;)

MIHB wrote:

Too, too, too, too long, and arbitrarily and pointlessly hard in some areas.   Adding a diagonal dot trail above a bunch of other tricks isn't good room design, its just lazy and pointless.   There is some good stuff in there, but you should focus on limiting the length and instead expanding the quality into good rooms.   Forget making it long: 10 good rooms make a better impression than 100 mediocre rooms.

Thank's for the tip, but Tiralmo, is the first to near complete it, they've been on it for quite some time, but thank's for the advice, i'll know that in the future making of maps, but wasn't for the point' of what your trying to get at, it was more focused on just pure hard minis. some parts are rather easier then others, but most are extremely hard. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Thanks for the tip tho MIHB, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

And rhyst, haven't seen you even pass one section of my mini, so don't agree befor u even attempt, some people (that are actually committed pros) of ee, will attempt it, if they don't pass it they don't pass it, but Tiralmo, is on the 2nd last part of the map. & the first to finish to almost finish it.

#27 Before February 2015

bliske

MIHB has a point, the minis are super hard, only people who want to prove a point will stay there after the 2nd mini, and Pyro has a point too, you can't label your map MX Crew if only you made it, then it isn't MX Crew, it is your level. Also, the art is pointless if your that bad just leave it blank. And StarBlinky's lvl wasn't just popular cause of his/her art but because the minis weren't INSANELY hard. Of course all that is just my opinion.

yeah i know MIHB, has a point, what do u want mini's to be super easy? i made a map for that, and it was okay, but it was just enjoyable, yeah i know pyro's point, how many time's does somebody have to tell me that, (and im attempting art) im not a professional, go question somebody else's art, im trying im not a pro artist, never stated once i was, every1 has to learn,, k?
and btw.. gamer36, superluigi made the minis of clock strikes 12 and another thing is, you obviously haven't finished it if your saying weren't extremely hard' they were hard, but not extreme some were, some werent, not all of the minis on my map is hard, some pieces are, but ur another complainer cos you can't pass the first part that's not my problem, it's for pro players. not noobs thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#28 Before February 2015

bliske

I agree with MIHB on this one sorry.

who are you to say, you've never been spotted on my map,

#29 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

I did not make all the rooms in The Clock Strikes 12, but i made a few.   Maybe 15-20% of them.   For most of the rooms, it's just a matter of learning them rather than pure difficulty.   A number of people who have finished it replayed it, and they finish at least ten times faster than they did the first time around.   I'm pretty sure that wouldn't occur on your map.   That is one good way to tell if your map is hard just for the sake of being hard, and not fun.   Especially if you're going to make such an extremely long map, you need a reason to keep people going.   Even pros do not want to trudge through hours of constant, annoying difficulty.   So, you gotta keep it rewarding.   And the best way to do that is by making hard maps fairly short, and as creative and thought-provoking as possible.

You say you haven't even seen those people in your map, but they easily could have played while no one was there, like I was for a bit of the time.   So you can't really jump on them for that.

#30 Before February 2015

bliske

yeah but they shouldn't jump on me, with criticising messages to which everybody seems to be doing, it's a game, i am learning, just because use have had ur 'eye to eye' of maps, and know whats right & wrong, im still getting the head's up on it, thanks for the feedback Luigi / MIHB, i'll know that in the long run.. but, luigi, u won't come in and show lmao..

#31 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Bliske wrote:

yeah but they shouldn't jump on me, with criticising messages to which everybody seems to be doing, it's a game, i am learning, just because use have had ur 'eye to eye' of maps, and know whats right & wrong, im still getting the head's up on it, thanks for the feedback Luigi / MIHB, i'll know that in the long run.. but, luigi, u won't come in and show lmao..

Please use proper grammar. I didn't understand half of that...

#32 Before February 2015

bliske

ilyas3d wrote:
Bliske wrote:

Please use proper grammar. I didn't understand half of that...

k , thats it.. i give up on trying. you's just keep going and going, im not perfect at ART or MINIS , to your standards.

#33 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bliske wrote:

whats the point then ? -.- couldn't care if a 14 year old is gonner sit here and try lecture me, but seriously quit sooking over a game, i won't label them MX if it's gonner cause so much conflict geez...

Dude. I just told you not to, and you like just wouldn't cooperate.

And you need to chill out!!!! i wasn't trying to lecture you -_-. I don't care if a 19 year old has nothing better to do then play EVERYBODY EDITS and argue with a fourteen year old. so chill!

#34 Before February 2015

bliske

co-operate ?
i can't change the stupid title... otherwise i surely would..
and no u didn't tell me till after i did it, seriously i don't get what i've done wrong, i make a stupid mini, (extreme hard) and people rage at me, well the first to complete me & CKJRS map, was 'TIRALMO' he didn't complain . unlike every1 else.

and what the heck are you on about pyro, nothing better to do?
i play rs aswell as this, and it's not like i'd be sitting on here, if it wasn't fun, but the pressure every1 goes off, because i done a half decent map, (with the minis) i get told of by.. like seriously explain that.

#35 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I thought it was a good map //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

soz about that. lol get on the mx tinychat

bliske1423776793184639

Board footer