Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: The Daily Ninja Test

Both were easy as pie! Wait, I mean, easy as hard! Wait, I mean, I mean... I don't know what I mean. You see what you do? You steal people's common sense! Well. Couldn't beat first. But second wasn't hard:

dailyninjatest1i.jpg

Note: I'm still trying to beat first, so I still haven't rage-quitted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#27 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

New test!   100% possible, though VERY difficult.

#28 Before February 2015

MIHB

3rd one took me about 3 minutes, got lucky cause I hit the last bit first shot.   Fun.

#29 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

This 3rd was just.... very, very easy... I bea it in, I think, 3 seconds or less....
img124e.jpg

#30 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Well, congratulations on being a ninja then.   If you got that first try, you really are one.

And if you are reading this, you are even more of a ninja //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by AmoebaLord (Jan 31 2011 3:32:28 pm)

#31 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I beat the third after a few tries.. I don't feel like uploading a screenie for something that easy.

#32 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

AmoebaLord wrote:

Well, congratulations on being a ninja then.   If you got that first try, you really are one.

And if you are reading this, you are even more of a ninja //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thank you for the coment....

AmoebaLord 1423777415184017

Board footer