Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: Did Mr. Shoe Cross the Line?

Something usermade could burst the popularity like Shift did, - I think - just be patient...

#27 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Different55 wrote:

Kinda pointless update. It was possible with portals before, and it's possible with portals now. Anything you can do with spikes you'll be better off using portals instead.

Why would anyone be better with portals, as they do not fit in visually.

#28 Before February 2015

Persona

If Chris really did care about it, he would have done something, or spoken with him.   It makes no sense that Chris would just let MrSh0e go unless he really just does not give a damn about the game (since he just stopped updating it and got someone else to do it)..

I like spikes because they remove alot of portal work.   If the game went back, i'd just quit.
Luckily, theres no chance of that happening, so the game will continue to evolve.

@different - Spikes are pretty fun, expessily with Builder Club.   I can lay down a whole floor.   I dunno how much they cost, or if they have quantities, however I am statisfied..

I just want out of builders club when I am done with my current level since it takes alot of resources.   I also want the Christmas 2012 package, so I want out asap aswell..

Last edited by Persona (Dec 21 2012 10:11:03 am)

#29 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Patience is Key wrote:

If he was told not to he shouldn't have. This tells us that he never confronts Chris before he updates and every time he says he does he's lying. I don't want death because it turns the game into an RPG when it's not and should never be. Therefore, I understand why Chris never wanted death.

Really? It turns the game to RPG? Seriously?

1) I can still edit level and share them to community
2) C'mon, there's NO NPC!
3) Hello? Where is my HP/Mana Bar?
4) Level up system is RPG itself? Where's my new skill?
5) This game has no objection in-game, thus it will be still a sandbox game.

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

The fact that they are so limited, is a really bad thing.   1000 energy for 10 spikes?   You need at least 200 to do anything good, and more than that, for anything really worth going through all the trouble of getting them for.

Two Portals = 625 x 2 = 1250 Energies
A Spike and A Checkpoint = 250 + (1000 / 10) = 250 + 100   = 350

That's 70% discount for you if you chose to buy Spikes n' Point, Therefore:

Two Hundred Portals = 1250 x 100 = 125,000 Energies
Two Hundred Spikes = 100 x 200 = 20,000 Energies

Free energies to buy Checkpoints = (125,000 - 20,000) / 250 = 105,000 / 250 = 420 WHOPPING CHECKPOINTS!

autofurz wrote:

I hate the new EE.
After Mr.hoe joined it have been going down day after day.
First all the pro builder left and it only crap levels.
Then he started taking over EE
Then it came alot of ueless stuff
Now he has all the famous levels that shouldent be famous.
Mr shoe detroys EE!

Destroys? Can you explain how these destroys EE:

- Water
- Friend List
- Tons of Action Blocks

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Dec 21 2012 7:13:33 pm)

32OrtonEdge32dh142392211239320

Board footer