Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

capasha

Re: bots destroying ee

abrar11 wrote:

theres a new bot out called "Beta Bot" though it hacks your account so dont tryit

I found a "EE Beta Hack" that just scare peoples. Also does nothing..

Checksums for the file I looked up
SHA256:       a0810a6f6d8b2596a508384e9808b1e4d1dc25cf721896cc5e79262c656def15
SHA1:       2b403214a010012697f1d8c2baf509f1e4435308
MD5:       b790c8dad3b129e6f1b00365fbfc1efd

#102 Before February 2015

abrar11

thats the one i talking about

#103 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

On my opinion, I like all bots that are used to "invent" new kinds of levels, use decent new blocks and smileys, and create better crew levels, and add new features are good. Other then that, they're almost all bad.

#104 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Blah blah bots are awsum !11!21!! blah blah

No. They never were. You might think that bots bring creativity and stuff and its so damn true. But can you walk into someone's house and give them a couch for them to sit? Yea they can use it.. but it's not how to do it. If you want to add your "zomg creative bot stuff" speak to Chris or any admin so they can add it. Also, Chris made this game. It's his right to add anything he likes. Why do you add something without his permission?

Hurray let's ban all the bots11!!!

No. You can't do that. Or if you can, go ahead, I'd like to see you doing that.

But levels like shift and snake are revolutionary and awsum

You don't need to have bots to make legendary or epic levels. Reality Crush? RR? AYAG? Jump Jump Jump? Do they use bots? No. There are some other things that do make them popular. Maybe they just dont put 99999999 hook jumps in their levels.

Summary, tl;dr

If you want something to add, don't add it yourself by bots. Ask Chris to add it. Don't you think he cares your opinion?

#105 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

All of us like bot that ISN'T shared. When they're shared, we lost respect of such bot. ^^

Although, I have yet to see the level filled with TAL and bots.

#106 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

AsurcH wrote:

Summary, tl;dr

If you want something to add, don't add it yourself by bots. Ask Chris to add it. Don't you think he cares your opinion?

Why not? I thought this game was a place to build whatever you want, and have fun doing it.

And are we talking about the same Chris? Last I checked, he doesn't read the forums. That's what he told me, anyhow. If he cares about our opinion, he has a funny way of showing it.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#107 Before February 2015

whatter wrote:
Master1 wrote:

It does suck, I don't think there's a way for chris to ban them, but mabey he could find a way to stop them from working properly.

its true but how we can do that?

switch hosts maybe?

TakoMan02 wrote:
AsurcH wrote:

Summary, tl;dr

Why not? I thought this game was a place to build whatever you want, and have fun doing it.

And are we talking about the same Chris? Last I checked, he doesn't read the forums. That's what he told me, anyhow. If he cares about our opinion, he has a funny way of showing it.

if thats true then what does he read? cause if its true then it doesn't matter weather he cares or not cause he wont see them.

and anyway you'll regret taking down bots soon cause most of the peoples favorite levels use bots like "FLD digbot I can dig it" , "yo scroll beta on" , "EX crew shift" , ect.

Last edited by 272 (Jul 4 2012 12:44:00 am)

#108 Before February 2015

AsurcH

TakoMan02 wrote:
AsurcH wrote:

Summary, tl;dr

Well if this game was about to place anything we like then we would have all color blocks and every kind of action to make but we dont.

Also just because Chris doesn't visit fan forums doesn't mean you can't connect them. He just doesn't like fan forums //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and that was because of the rant months.

#109 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

For me, I think bots are good in some way but... Bot is overused, overrated, over....... ..
Yes, Like rold1212 has posted. In the past... Everybody Edits was peacefully... Much levels that make us NOT bored.
But then, The bot comes... It's TOTALLY CHANGED! Why? This game...? Dunno...
My experience of first time seeing bot... Is down here.

I remember first time... "Twipply" is the one I ask him/her for bot.
Maybe not bot? Is it Animator? Draw J***** B****r on the level with fast speed (Then let people go kill that picture).

But after that, I think I saw the bot much more than I thought. I start boring. Why? People can't make his/her/their own level with his/her/their hand? Why need some bot to help? Did you know what is this game up for? It's for making level with people with happiness, With hand.
But (How much time I say but? Yea! I say it once more..) Now, I hate bot. But, Love some bot...

Erm.. Why I'm saying about this? Because, This is first time I saw the bot coming in EE.

Still don't see it? Why don't try highlight these area? --> Yea, Correct... Do like this up here. At the blank. It's my experience.

If you don't understand my English, Srry... (Yea, srry)

#110 Before February 2015

FrozenChih

They just should disable the bad bots, like coincollector, by creating a -50 magic coin only coincollectors can get or something?

#111 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I still don't attest to most of these complaints, but I do see both sides to the story. (funny, I actually made a story about this, but I dont want to get off topic)

#112 Before February 2015

Zumza

I have an idea to make a EE where are no bots and other where are bots (2 EE)...
I think no one will be unhappy....

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#113 Before February 2015

meep805

It looks like bots are the future if EE weather we like it or not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I don't need bots I make a snake boss but I dont use bot instead I use my skills I think soon EE is going to be over run with bots that the game will not be playable:o I miss the old EE no bots everything was so much simpler now EE is filled with bot using noobs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad:

#114 Before February 2015

theditor

It is only due they are so massively shared.

#115 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

xRichTofenx wrote:

I use my bot for my world, Mine doesn't do much but load,save,reset,clear,admin,unadmin

whats the bot called? i want to download it.

#116 Before February 2015

lolsmileyfaceee

Bots make ee more fun and not difficult, if bots get banned I bet, lots of people will stop playing ee

#117 Before February 2015

Physic

Yeah lolsmileygaceee thats true. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#118 Before February 2015

Flobalob

People will quit, some of them. But don't you agree that digbot worlds are now just spamming the lobby? There are only 2 digbot worlds I play. Ostkaka's digbot and FLD Digbot. Ostkaka's is always off anyway.

#119 Before February 2015

jemhun

EE has been already destroyed by bots.
So it's not "destroying"   :/

#120 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Some bots are good ; level bots like Y!S Shift Snake boss FLD Digbot ICanDigiT.

#121 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

AsurcH wrote:

Blah blah bots are awsum !11!21!! blah blah

No. They never were. You might think that bots bring creativity and stuff and its so damn true. But can you walk into someone's house and give them a couch for them to sit? Yea they can use it.. but it's not how to do it. If you want to add your "zomg creative bot stuff" speak to Chris or any admin so they can add it. Also, Chris made this game. It's his right to add anything he likes. Why do you add something without his permission?

Hurray let's ban all the bots11!!!

No. You can't do that. Or if you can, go ahead, I'd like to see you doing that.

But levels like shift and snake are revolutionary and awsum

You don't need to have bots to make legendary or epic levels. Reality Crush? RR? AYAG? Jump Jump Jump? Do they use bots? No. There are some other things that do make them popular. Maybe they just dont put 99999999 hook jumps in their levels.

Summary, tl;dr

1) Ditto. This is Chris game, y'all.
2) We must at least try.
3) Again Ditto. Mind and creativity are the ingredients of good levels. They're better than bots.
4) Once again Ditto. You've got Chris to ask so.

P.S. Ever realized how many times I said Ditto?

#122 Before February 2015

jemhun

doh wrote:
abrar11 wrote:

theres a new bot out called "Beta Bot" though it hacks your account so dont tryit

I found a "EE Beta Hack" that just scare peoples. Also does nothing..

Checksums for the file I looked up
SHA256:       a0810a6f6d8b2596a508384e9808b1e4d1dc25cf721896cc5e79262c656def15
SHA1:       2b403214a010012697f1d8c2baf509f1e4435308
MD5:       b790c8dad3b129e6f1b00365fbfc1efd

That's my bot.
How did you guys even found it?
I used it to trick some nubs who are asking me to give them a bot.
So I gave one that says "You have been hacked" after you enter your email and password.
So they got their lesson learned.

As Doh said it does nothing, so don't worry about it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#123 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

First off, okay YOU know what? imma write in all caps.   What?   Bots are stupid and it makes me tired, F- nvm.
FIRST OFF I HATE BOTS.     I AM USING A MAC WHICH I LIKE, BECUZ SOME BOTS SUCK AND WINDOWS IS, WELL, LAGGY. EE ATRIST IS CHEATING I AGREE MEOWMAN2,     PEOPLE MAKE MAPS MY HAND,   AND CB DOES TOO. WE ARE DAMN PROUD OF IT BUT HAVING A BOT MAKING IT PICTURE PERFECT, WELL IT SUCKS AND ITS NOT FUN.   BOTS ARE CHEATING AND THEY MESS WITH CODES AND CRAP.     I WANT BOTS BANNED BECUZ EE WILL BE FULL OF NOOB BOTS IF WE DONT.

#124 Before February 2015

meep805

SixtySeven wrote:

First off, okay YOU know what? imma write in all caps.   What?   Bots are stupid and it makes me tired, F- nvm.
FIRST OFF I HATE BOTS.     I AM USING A MAC WHICH I LIKE, BECUZ SOME BOTS SUCK AND WINDOWS IS, WELL, LAGGY. EE ATRIST IS CHEATING I AGREE MEOWMAN2,     PEOPLE MAKE MAPS MY HAND,   AND CB DOES TOO. WE ARE DAMN PROUD OF IT BUT HAVING A BOT MAKING IT PICTURE PERFECT, WELL IT SUCKS AND ITS NOT FUN.   BOTS ARE CHEATING AND THEY MESS WITH CODES AND CRAP.     I WANT BOTS BANNED BECUZ EE WILL BE FULL OF NOOB BOTS IF WE DONT.

EE is already starting to be full of noob bots! And yes bots DO ruin everything! Bots are okay as long as they don't fall into the wrong hands that's where noobs start hacking codes and making themselves un-kick able and making more and more Dig Bot worlds (Dig Bot worlds are just spamming the lobby)

#125 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

meep805 wrote:
SixtySeven wrote:

EE is already starting to be full of noob bots! And yes bots DO ruin everything! Bots are okay as long as they don't fall into the wrong hands that's where noobs start hacking codes and making themselves un-kick able and making more and more Dig Bot worlds (Dig Bot worlds are just spamming the lobby)

I guess.   Yo! scroll beta on, EX Crew shift and Floddy digbot I respect but GBot noobd digbpts EE artist, JUST GOTTA STOP.   Dammit I didn't write this in caps. o well     i hate bots >>.

whatter 142392224739185

Board footer