Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

krubby

Re: EE and Forum stereotypes

If you have not been playing the game long, you are a noob, regardless of skill. People have been playing the game for years aren't noobs regardless as to whether or not they suck.

#27 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Fdoou wrote:

Veterans are waaayyy too cocky.

What he said.

#28 Before February 2015

Echo!

Here's another!

If you think alot of the young forum users are cute. <3 xx :3
You're a kid creeper :3

#29 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

I'll prove something I can prove.

If u spik lik dis it means you are a noob.
Who knows? I know I'm the one who's hasty, and somewhat fast typing. Even in Yo!Scroll fast round I can still chat with person outside. Well, stop talking about typing speed and now listen here. Some of typing can fail anytime. Yet people might not be good at typing but they might be good at playing EE.

If you have a bad, noob world in your profile it means you are a noob.
I have such a noob world, or I could say most of them are just level that I never finished. But I still make good minis, and I'm not noob!

If you are a pro, you always make it to become one of the last people standing in boss levels such as Yo!Scroll.
Not really, I failed many time. That's because of bad luck. I remembered one day I'm just having some chat with Shadowboy, just very quick typing since I'm still in the round playing. After that, round ended and I won. New round came up, but my keyboard, it hold right as I can't stop it that it will make me fall down then I fell the round just from start. That's quite a bad luck. But I'm still quite a semi-pro (I'm mostly told as Pro by most of my friends but I don't think myself is really pro. It's much I fail still.)

The next update MrShoe releases will suck.
One of my friend and I thought so much about this. My friend, he's the one who is really picky, something that's good in others' eyes aren't good for him. But who knows? One day some updates just inspired him, I never thought he will be glad to some updates. That update was just the spikes. Now think, it might be good in someone's eyes and not good for someone. Something that my another friend like, that guy doesn't like, but something that my friend doesn't like, he might like. (He here means someone picky, that I said in previous part.) Everyone has different opinion.

If you make long topics, you are an attention seeker.
I agreed that I'm saying really much on this reply, but I'm not seeking for anything. I just post as I want to post. It's just from my mind, I just want to unleash it out.

Everyone always argues about the updates on the forums.
Not me. I don't even argue about it, through I don't like it. Who knows? MrShoe's mind might be stuffed up with something we won't like.

Atilla: If you make a topic derived on silly made up stereotypes, you must be a noob.
Please note that I'm not just going to argue Atilla's stereotype but I just feel a bit wanna say something I thought up in my mind as first seen   this reply. Well, it's like what tak4n said, some of them are really true.

Echo!: ... What do you mean?
Also, let me do my own wrong proven stereotypes now.

If your level on EE is low, you're noob!
No, you're wrong! I just saw Nou's profile and his level is just 1. How could he be noob still? Through he's really pro.

You don't have X features, you're noob!
I don't have some classic blocks thing. Am I noob?

There's some news that you missed, you're noob!
Dude, I missed a lot of things! I'm pretty inactive on EE but you know I'm still not noob.

You haven't meet MrShoe before, you're noob!
I ever met MrShoe, I know. But now in present, I mostly miss MrShoe. Haven't seen him for month, because I don't have time.
Some people don't have time, as the time that to see MrShoe, and if they're too unlucky, they might never see MrShoe because of their "Lacks of time" statement.

This minis is damn hard, how do you pass it?! You're such a pro!
One of my friend (I won't tell who) has made some level that's pretty hard in his sight. He said that's really hard minis, can you do it, Nongpleng? I saw those minis then, Woah, what a piece of cake! I quickly past it easily, because I'm trained to do the minis like that. But he isn't! Maybe I'm not really pro, but I've done that minis really much time as I'll pass them easily as cake. But for other minis that I haven't try before, I might fail anytime! But him, he isn't really train to do some minis like that, so he thinks it's hard.

You're posting too long. You're wasting time doing this!
Well, this is not really stereotype that most of people think about this, do they? However I don't care, I gotta continue saying.
This isn't even wasting my time a little bit, I'm just bored and see this topic, and I read it and all replies. I feel like I can do something here, at least not to just let the time goes without doing anything.
Oh great, I can't think more now. Just end this reply, and note that I'm not really arguing with someone's stereotype, I just wanna say it out. 'K?

#30 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Fdoou wrote:

Just about anyone who has told me they joined way back when has called themselves a veteran, and end up pretty cocky.

HappyKat wrote:
Fdoou wrote:

I only consider a veteran someone who has made an account 3 years ago when EE first began.

Not all veterans are pro, or even good for that reason.

I'll admit I'm not the best level builder xD

But I consider myself a veteran.

Eugh.

Calling oneself "veteran" speaks cockiness to me.. in EE I mean.

I joined about 3 years ago.   I don't know why people call themselves veterans.   As if we're some great heroes who fought in a past war.   Nope.   We just played a game sooner.

We're not veterans.   This word needs to stop being used so loosely.   It sounds so silly.. it's like.. I played the genesis sonic games when they were still pretty new.   Doesn't make me a veteran.   Just makes me a player.   Is someone who played [insert spongebob game here] when it first came out 5 or so years ago a "veteran"?   It's so silly to me..

#31 Before February 2015

Arceus64

AzurePudding wrote:
Fdoou wrote:

Just about anyone who has told me they joined way back when has called themselves a veteran, and end up pretty cocky.

HappyKat wrote:
Fdoou wrote:

I only consider a veteran someone who has made an account 3 years ago when EE first began.

Not all veterans are pro, or even good for that reason.

I'll admit I'm not the best level builder xD

But I consider myself a veteran.

Eugh.

Calling oneself "veteran" speaks cockiness to me.. in EE I mean.

I joined about 3 years ago.   I don't know why people call themselves veterans.   As if we're some great heroes who fought in a past war.   Nope.   We just played a game sooner.

There's nothing wrong with calling yourself a veteran.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/veteran <----- Read definition 1.

#32 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Echo! wrote:

Here's another!

I hate it when that happens.

#33 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Echo! wrote:

Here's another!

I know a few people whom has that amusingly applied to them. XD

Last edited by ?tilla (Jan 12 2013 4:02:22 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#34 Before February 2015

Echo!

?tilla wrote:
Echo! wrote:

Here's another!

I know a few people whom has that amusingly applied to them. XD

Names please.