Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Y0shii

Re: RavaTroll's Rooms.

Finally beat. Great job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
X0m7F.png

#27 Before February 2015

MIHB

Lol Rava

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWANwxVmema0I

some guy is manually ripping off your wizard's tower

#28 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Yeah, well, they're not the firsts.
At least I hope they've learned from it and will draw their own levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#29 Before February 2015

dol257

omgzroflmaowtflol.

you just made my day with the best levels ever //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#30 Before February 2015

robban39

hey, as you know i made new minis to the great tree 4.0

it is done now.

i think t was funny so if it is okey i will do it on some more maps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

here is the link. btw the minis is harder now

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWALSMhrKSa0I

Last edited by robban39 (Jun 17 2011 10:41:33 am)

#31 Before February 2015

flash man

:O
why you copy the level :O
thats not orginal -.-

#32 Before February 2015

Wesso

Nice levels.... I beat all of them, but are you AYAG obviously //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#33 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Hey !

Kinda gravedigging ( since I don't know where to post that, and I'm not going to post a new topic about it ) , but here are some ( interesting ? ) news :
I'm back on EE ONLY to update my old levels.
The great tree now has a background, "updated" minis ( with less black blocks, due to the background blocks ) and is known as "The Great Tree 4bis".
I'm currently updating the secret HQ level, and there's only the sky left to draw.

So, the only tested level is The Great Tree, and the secret hq will be tested soon.

FYI, I'm not going to release new levels until the physics and the infinite loading bug are fixed. I'm also waiting for the background blocks to have a colour. Anyway, I guess I'll be fully back and operational when EE 1.0 will be released. I'm still in the EX Crew, and we're not dead. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Mods : If this is considered gravedigging, you can delete this post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

EDIT : The tutorial I planned when I left will be written when I'll be really back. Don't worry, I didn't forgot. ²

Last edited by RavaTroll (Aug 6 2011 7:49:57 am)

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#34 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Good to hear that the outside world has no swallowed you up. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Hope your your back soon.

#35 Before February 2015

katz

Nice work on the levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

RavaTroll1423785600175832

Board footer