Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Re: Who are your favourite artist in ee?

Addi (indeed underrated)
Thanel (can do both the tokebot style and a ravatroll-like style too)
Dazz (wfnkjwnfkwejnfjkwenfkjwenf)

Can't tell which to choose.

#27 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Dazz and Helvi are my two favorite artists. 1smile1

#28 Before February 2015

TheRAGE

tokebot

#29 Before February 2015

giftboxfan

My Most Favorite Artists Are Star And Dazz! They Are Totally Epic!

#30 Before February 2015

MLGprodo

If you havn't already figured it out, I am indeed DClevels. My favorite artist is Addi. Addi is a good friend. Me and him have started many maps which never really got anywhere close to being finished. (unfortunately deleted well I was away). I don't believe Addi is under rated at all. He is a very popular artist I take pride in making levels with him.
Dazz: is a good artist but his style is very limited.
Bee: As Addi mentioned Bee USED to be a good artist. If we take all the old users into account this list would be endless.
Honeybuckles: I love her art but I believe she is slightly over rated. I don't mean that in a bad way. She's so friendly towards such a vast majority of people that everyone is her friend and therefor could like her better because they're her friend.
Boh: She is indeed an amazing artist and deserves all the attention she gets. She is definitely my 2nd favorite but as is the case with HB I only like Addi better because he's a good friend.
Helvi: I think his art is awesome but even more restricted than Dazz. His art style is very original and I couldn't think of anyone who could do it better but because he only does one kind of art he's not quite up there with Addi and Boh.
So yeah. Cheers to all the artists on this list. You're all wonderful and I think all of your art works are amazing. I could only hope to ever make art as good as all of you.

#31 Before February 2015

tak4n

Addi wrote:
tak4n wrote:
Addi wrote:

BEE doesn't even play EE.

She is still named one of the best artists in EE.
Btw add Helvi to the list.

Mind that ATM stands for at the moment, and ATM there is no Bee.

And if I say of all time, I'd be missing some people probably. Come on, why do you have to hate on BEE so much?

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#32 Before February 2015

theditor

Honeybuckles44.

#33 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Arceus64 wrote:

Dazz and Helvi are my two favorite artists. 1smile1

Okay, Dazz quit.

Helvi was shortly banned and has had to get rid of all the girl art (and no, it wasn't perverted at all).
It seems whoever I mention gets misfortune cast upon them. So, I won't mention anyone, I guess.

theditor, theditor, theditor

kidding

Last edited by Arceus64 (Jan 7 2013 8:07:30 am)

#34 Before February 2015

Also, Boh. No more questions.

#35 Before February 2015

jemhun

Boh, BEE, Helvi..

#36 Before February 2015

allerulez

Dazz, Boh, Addi, Drock2308

#37 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Addi, Bee and Helvi ftw

#38 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

RPGMaster2000.

#39 Before February 2015

skullz17

BEE, Helvi and Ravatroll. Actually I don't really notice good artists so much. I just remember level names with good art.

The 'Fungus' level had good art, whoever made that. The best I saw in a while actually.

EX Crew's EX Pro level which I forgot the name of, but I think it was one of their last ones.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#40 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

BEE! (even though I hatcheyah but I loveyah)...

(OFFTOPICEDIT) P.S. Skullz: clear yah inbox so i can send yao something q:

ANOTHER EDIT: I would say Boh butteh I don't wantz tah attract her attenshunz 4 certain reazonz... `,`

Another edit... : Well I might az well throw in MYSELF!-- as an awesome artehzt.

Last edited by ipwner (Jan 13 2013 3:08:25 pm)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#41 Before February 2015

Deetz

skullz16 wrote:

BEE, Helvi and Ravatroll. Actually I don't really notice good artists so much. I just remember level names with good art.

The 'Fungus' level had good art, whoever made that. The best I saw in a while actually.

EX Crew's EX Pro level which I forgot the name of, but I think it was one of their last ones.

That would be Boh I think.

Dazz (even though he isn't an artist)
Helvi
Boh
Badoosh

#42 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Addi, Bee, Boh, Dazz, Helvi, Honeybuckles, Thanel, Lictor && Tokebot are the most well known artists and possibly the most skilled around here.

I think Boh has the most impressive art style these days ( mostly because of her landscape stuff - you all know I love landscapes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ). I'm very impressed everytime I see one of her levels and I'd love to work with her someday - if I ever get any motivation to play EE again.

But for inspiration, and because it's really awesome to work with him, I'd say Tokebot is the best. He also has really good ideas and influenced a lot of people here.

And Bee is a very nice girl to talk to - so is HB - but they're sadly not my type art-wise haha.

I also had the opportunity to help Thanel and I saw how he improved his art style and I'm very proud to have helped him, because he's way better than I am nowadays.
Lictor also has a very good taste in art, and working with him was awesome. Mostly because we both worked together and no-one was telling the other what to do or how to do it. I think he's very capable, and is my 2012 discovery on EE. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Addi, Dazz and Helvi are awesome in what they do - even if it don't really appeal me. I do think they make some great work. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I do think I only have two good looking levels ( Lost continent and EX Pro Forgoten Veil - I made the art for both alone ), but I don't think I'm as good as Boh, Tokebot, Thanel and Lictor concerning landscape art - and ingame art.

But as I always say, it's not about how's the best, it's about giving good levels to the community, for it's the only thing that matters : people being happy playing our levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT : So many english mistakes - I haven't practiced my english for some time as you can see.

Last edited by RavaTroll (Jan 13 2013 5:41:53 pm)

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#43 Before February 2015

Helvi

Thanks all for your kind words - but your praise my art which did not exist anymore.

Anyway, I really like you for your feedback as I seemingly made myself a little name here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I already have an idea for a Welcome Back map - this time in colors. Be prepared !

btw: Every "artist" I have seen got his / her very unique style and comparision between them is difficult if not impossible. Ravatroll for example does someone Dazz won't be able to do and of course   the other way round.
Did you check BEEs live drawing video? Fancy stuff.

Before someone calls out "the best artist" you should try to do it yourself - it is not that difficult.

Hi.

#44 Before February 2015

fille02

DAZZ
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#45 Before February 2015

BEE

Bee: As Addi mentioned Bee USED to be a good artist. If we take all the old users into account this list would be endless.

You're making it sound as if I have died. Just because one does not play anymore doesn't mean the levels have disappeared. And to clarify, I quit EE art because the release of tons of colors made it too easy. What is the fun when there is no challenge?
-

Now for the topic at hand, I will always vote for Ravanub because his maps are actually playable, which is the point of EE, lol, and he has a flair for intricacies.

Also, tokebot. His art always fascinated me.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#46 Before February 2015

allerulez

Boh, BEE, Honeybuckles44, Ravatroll, Dazz and Addi :DDD

#47 2015-05-02 03:31:59, last edited by Abelysk (2015-05-02 22:02:03)

Abelysk

Do not want to start a new thread, so let's just bump this one!

My favorite artists are:

Bee: the artstyle

Boh: the smoothness

Shadowboy: the detail

Dazz: the colors

Honeybuckles: a mix of the above

Addi: cool concepts

Chiscorey: the detail #2

Ecc: that eye map looked amazing

Asurch: the colors #2

Ryan: the smoothness #2

Ravatroll: Retro-like

Lickagoat: Epic artstyle

...and the artists from the crew 2nd Story.

#48 2015-05-02 03:36:19

Creature

Fdoou is the bestest artist.

This is a false statement.

#49 2015-05-02 03:39:33

Jedpogi

jonatah12

叄咶吹吱吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸制冹匸勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔財貜谷谧谕鷙鶂鶢鷑袂蠲蠿勋像償亡丸乮伶睻豖豔㰹㲐㱯㳫㲎財貜吅厬匷匕勹动凸刲刳刎凸衢袶蜽蝽蝇螷虜蘢葖萜蓀蒱臯臼俠俟俘䶳两买予丵乂争䳮䴻䳻䵍䵏䵴丹义䶘乸亖乵么乯圞圝圜圛圚圙團圗圖圕圔圓園亠亞亹亸伏伦冁儿兾冃冫冷冷冥冧凕勓勦劔礞䮼㼿㽗㼟㽵㼼㽹㽴㻻㶈㸁鐒鏔鏟鐷鹳鸟糱紘糹紖瘦癣癶瘱痿皜妍妋奋妘夲太圌四䯗彗垭䮘䰜幼幺螨枞奒㱯㰹㲐㱯㚻㚎㛷瘺皙皁阆阝閁髈薟蕚藃藯藎薒薝蕙薭蕴菲菏萠落萇菞菵萬䪺铭働䛒砯㩾癟䓪星卐卍厚印叄厉厕去叮厝匇匛匍勲区勨厉吪变厹吸吂厯厞䟬䞾侸㐀㐅㐻㓩㔗㕀㘛㖴㖕㗼㘣㘄㖵㘇㘯㘞㘟㖠㖍㱷㲷㱨㱃㲗㳓㲃㲺㳝㳨㳖㲅㱘㳀㳐㳖㳫㳫㔩㒽㒠㓯㓿㓀㒚㒭㓈㒚㓽㓷㔦㕂㙾㘧㚏㜶㛠㝋㛄㜬㛲㛜㜧㜆㚺㚡㜟㝞㞀㝏㞁㞬㞧㝤㝽㞺㞗㝄㜞㝖㝜㞃㞭㟕㟗㡉㟛㠚㠙㡩㠠㟜㠻㡵㣪㢓㣻㣀㢄㢩㣂㤂㥹㣹㥟㤹㤝㥚㥋㤹㥶㤧㤐䫒䫶䭊䫱䬊䪰涢涂涯浹淝淭笼竟筇讏謸讠讟譭讖譍謨謣豺谪豔豤谻豲豤豻豖谕谡豋賏貎貵貏豢賘賌貋跳趺跹踵踣赻趞跅趲踰踷軨躾軎軞軦軾軀躦躀躕軩躙躑辫转辤迏辘辄轴辜迖辦迏辚辭辶辴迉迭辯辻辁迬迧辫鄘郅邮郪郛邯部釐醡釄酷酣醢醥里酶釓釉野金鋁鉏銎鉖銓銼鋓銼鎥鏑鎗鏓鏉鎓鍕鍯鏗鏾鏤鎕鎫鎒鍭鎔鎪鎗鍺鎵鏓鐎鐡铗钖钄铕锓铮铐锍铼锞铡锒

02/04/2021: Sorry for being an unfunny piece of ****, no-good human trash. I hate my **** life.

#50 2015-05-02 03:42:09, last edited by Calicara (2015-05-03 03:21:19)

Calicara

I like Boh, Dazz, and Stagecrew. I also like Lictor666, Ravatroll, and Toop as well.

EDIT: I also like Addi, Tokebot, Itsmeandersonlol, Helvi, and Gkabyssflorida.

That's my whole list. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Xfrogman431430640902500861

Board footer