Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Re: List of Original Levels

:O MIHBs back

Anyways, Supadorf I'll submit
Caverns of Nor

#27 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Thanks MIHB for the suggestions. I'll get right back to updating this list. Also, MIHB is right about Tokebot's maps; while they are great, there's nothing unique about them in particular. I'll hold off on my minigolf level (I haven't tested it recently) and I'll go try some of the ones that MIHB suggested.

Failgirl101 wrote:

Hmm... MIHB, Cyph1e, EX crew..... nice list.

Seriously Supadorf there are more good levels than just levels made by EX Crew and it's members. I think you added way to many EX levels to your list.

I don't pick these based on who made them; I pick them based on originality. It's not my fault they make original levels.

#28 Before February 2015

Slawthe

He picked me and I am just a very dull person lol. Also ty for that, +rep.

#29 Before February 2015

Kirby

i nominate my DYD map (Decide Your Destiny)

#30 Before February 2015

supadorf24

List updated. The majority of MIHB's suggestions are old maps that have been broken by physics changes, but I've added the ones that still work.

#31 Before February 2015

Shift

I disagree with most of these... Both of yours, supadorf24, sure, and DS Crew Shift's, and most of the Illusion levels are pretty original, but although the others are good, they've been done time and time again.

#32 Before February 2015

Shift

Well I guess it's original, but there really isn't any special concept, so I chose to not count it. You play three of the levels depending on which route you take, which just seems basic. Well, on the forum scale where "basic" is way above most of the levels that are in the lobby often, anyway.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, it's a great level, I just think the concept isn't quite special enough to be on the list.

Last edited by shift (Aug 25 2011 11:49:33 am)

#33 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I guess you're right, Shift, but some of the ones that have been done time and time again were once original and then copied. For instance, if people suddenly all started copying EX Crew Vault, I wouldn't remove Vault from the list.

EDIT: As for Kirby's level, no, it's not too original, but it was different in the least. If enough people want it to be removed, I'll gladly remove it.

EDIT2: Nah, I'll just remove it.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Aug 25 2011 2:17:08 pm)

#34 Before February 2015

Shift

Okay, now I feel kind of bad... Sorry, kirby1394, I love the level, the concept just didn't stand out enough for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I'm going to stop complaining now.

#35 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Sorry, but Shift was right. The concept was kind of lacking. I did really like your level, though.

#36 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Johan and Nou's Pyramid Plunder

We actually did MG Crew 3 Lives Only before this, so therefore ours was more original than theirs.

#37 Before February 2015

Muffin

You hit just about everything here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

I nominate my level (actually Muftwin's), Key Catastrophe. Obviously under easy, I could probably re-do it without any arrows...

#38 Before February 2015

johan

D-rock2308 wrote:

Johan and Nou's Pyramid Plunder

We actually did MG Crew 3 Lives Only before this, so therefore ours was more original than theirs.

I actually made a 3 lives only before map before the MG Crew.
(musky invented the system)

MG CREWs map was also really stupid; all it did was sending you back to the beginning, the whole life system was pointless since losing a life took longer than reloading the room and had the same effect.

Last edited by johan (Aug 26 2011 6:22:46 am)

#39 Before February 2015

supadorf24

There were no checkpoints in MG 3 Lives at all, meaning that players just had to refresh the page to go back to where they would've been. Furthermore, you've gotten rid of the death system, so now it's infinite lives.

Muffin, I'll go try your level.

EDIT: Doesn't seem like it works if you're not there. :/

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Aug 26 2011 6:30:34 am)

#40 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

#41 Before February 2015

supadorf24

This is not a list of hard levels. This is a list of original levels. Your level is not original.

#42 Before February 2015

me

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWALD2Etlqa0I

its mine

Last edited by me (Aug 26 2011 9:28:20 am)

#43 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I don't think I'll put that one up due to insane-difficulty-that-no-one-will-ever-complete.

#44 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

#45 Before February 2015

supadorf24

@Aoitenshi Changing the shape of a map doesn't make it original. Fun level, though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

@Kirby I think all illusions require creativity and originality if they force you to think in new ways.

#46 Before February 2015

EENinja

What do you think about this level I made...

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW-8Nct8Pda0I

I know that my minis need work, but I havn't seen anything like this before //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#47 Before February 2015

Slawthe

I would say it's difficult, challenging, creative. I sadly don't see the original aspect of it. What of it makes me think this is extremely different and stands out from everything I've ever played before.

#48 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I guess the idea behind it is that you never stop moving, but the idea doesn't feel fresh enough to add to the list.

#49 Before February 2015

Cyral

Great list, but how could shift not be on there?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#50 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

MG Crew 3 Lives Only is original. Put that on the list.

Kirby1527784137708195

Board footer