Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: New Admin

MaybeNot wrote:

RPGMaster 100% Deserves it. Chris & Cyclone won't regret promoting him.

Congratz RPG. Hopefully you'll make EE a more 'artistic' place. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Now, WHO WANTS CHAMPAGN https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

no the real question is " who wants kaosslasher as mod //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile "

Wooted by:

#27 Before February 2015

Tannn3r

Guys, let's get back on topic now.

Congrats RPG! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#28 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

MaybeNot wrote:

Now, WHO WANTS CHAMPAGN https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

You remind me of Zapp Brannigan from Futurama. He kept saying champagne that way. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Anyhow, thanks for your congratulations, everyone! I'll be sure to do my very best. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#29 Before February 2015

Tree

Gratz RPG!

Wooted by:

#30 Before February 2015

Thip

Grats RPGMaster2000, you deserve it!

Wooted by:

#31 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

little off-topic but : i was reading " how did you find ee? " and rpg said " he saw his little brother playing it and showed him "

so, what does he think of you know xD

Wooted by:

#32 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

kaosslasher wrote:

little off-topic but : i was reading " how did you find ee? " and rpg said " he saw his little brother playing it and showed him "

He was actually in the level yesterday when Chris implemented the spawn point. He said something along the lines of "best brother ever". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#33 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I'm 95% sure my uncle plays EE...

Wooted by:

#34 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

0.o oh thats almost ... scary ...

Wooted by:

#35 Before February 2015

Ciro

Congratulations RPGMaster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#36 Before February 2015

Azarlak

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
kaosslasher wrote:

He was actually in the level yesterday when Chris implemented the spawn point. He said something along the lines of "best brother ever". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Be proud of yourself. Congratulations! You're perfect for the job(do I get banned if I say you're better than Cyclone?).

Wooted by:

#37 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

AZarlak wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
kaosslasher wrote:

Be proud of yourself. Congratulations! You're perfect for the job(do I get banned if I say you're better than Cyclone?).

Thank you!

Poor Cyclone, he won't like to hear that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#38 Before February 2015

Azarlak

Cyclone wrote:

Creepy...

Anyways, I've been wondering this: I saw another guy with the same signature as you, except for number and name of course. My question is, where do i get one of these?

Wooted by:

#39 Before February 2015

Azarlak

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
AZarlak wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Thank you!

Poor Cyclone, he won't like to hear that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Lol, I was just kidding, I have no idea which one of you is best, as you are good at totally different things.

Wooted by:

#40 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

AZarlak wrote:
Cyclone wrote:

Creepy...

Anyways, I've been wondering this: I saw another guy with the same signature as you, except for number and name of course. My question is, where do i get one of these?

I made it, he's the only other one who has it.

Wooted by:

#41 Before February 2015

Azarlak

Cyclone wrote:
AZarlak wrote:
Cyclone wrote:

Creepy...

Oh, so I can't use it then? :/

Wooted by:

#42 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

AZarlak wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
AZarlak wrote:

Creepy...

Oh, so I can't use it then? :/

you could ask cyclone. also this is one epic tunnel //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#43 Before February 2015

Presz

CONGRATULATIONS RPGMASTER, you definitely deserve it, btw you might wan't to consider kaoslasher as a mod, he's very trust worthy

Wooted by:

#44 Before February 2015

Peber

Congrats. I look forward to what you put forth for this game.

Wooted by:

#45 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

sooo you actu differently? LOLZ PETER RELAX THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC! we shouldn't be discussing this!

Wooted by:

#46 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

pyro did you delete a bunch of posts or did peber triple post?

Wooted by:

#47 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

i deleted them i didn't want to flood //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#48 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ ok //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Presz wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS RPGMASTER, you definitely deserve it, btw you might wan't to consider kaoslasher as a mod, he's very trust worthy

awww thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#49 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

kaosslasher wrote:

^ ok //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Presz wrote:

awww thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I agree too!

Wooted by:

#50 Before February 2015

Imperion3000

Presz wrote:

I'm trustworthy, Does that mean I get moderator? Nope it doesn't.

Wooted by:
Meredith 142394988111551

Board footer