Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

leonel0000

Re: Halloween contest 2011: The fused list and the final results.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i don't entered

Wooted by: (2)

#77 Before February 2015

smileyxp

don't make off-topic posts ^ take that elsewhere

this is to chat about the winners ;p

#78 Before February 2015

MFL

Nou wrote:

[Nou disassembling childish nonsense from "Lopoi2"]

"Lopoi2" has forfeited his right to complain about anything, ever.

See this thread as proof.

A quote from the thread:

MIHB wrote:

To summarize the following: Lopoi2 claimed to troll a level made by myself and a number of other people.   I systematically demonstrate how his image is a well done photoshop, but is clearly fake.

Thus, no further response to this individual on this issue, or any further issues, is warranted. In the future, please be more scrutinizing as to the character of those to whom you dignify with a response, High Magistrate Nou_EE of EX Crew.

#79 Before February 2015

St Cool

*chats about winners*

#80 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

MFL wrote:
Nou wrote:

[Nou disassembling childish nonsense from "Lopoi2"]

"Lopoi2" has forfeited his right to complain about anything, ever.

See this thread as proof.

A quote from the thread:

MIHB wrote:

To summarize the following: Lopoi2 claimed to troll a level made by myself and a number of other people.   I systematically demonstrate how his image is a well done photoshop, but is clearly fake.

Thus, no further response to this individual on this issue, or any further issues, is warranted. In the future, please be more scrutinizing as to the character of those to whom you dignify with a response, High Magistrate Nou_EE of EX Crew.

lol?
Are you kidding me? 1º I take   a long break after it, and I didnt fell bad about it.

It was good to be a legendary troll for (I think) 4 days. And I did it, fake or not.
It was fun.

But now I'm just asking how this is possible.

#81 Before February 2015

smileyxp

Nou wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

stuff

We judged ALL aspects of a level and graded them. Because they had "no art" they lost a lot of points on the art and integration division. They got in "3rd" (actually 12th, so in tier 3) because the average of their score was higher than the average of other scores. We counted art for 30%, so what you're saying is that art should weigh in more? That's fine if you think so, but we value gameplay just as much.

We announced the way we were going to judge WEEKS before the results, so if you had any complaints or suggestions that would have been the time to do it. Instead, you were too lazy to read the thread. So now you're complaining in hindsight, that doesn't help does it?

About Halloween Takeover, you can read the feedback here. But because you're probably too lazy to look for it, here you go:

(110) XP and friends. - Halloween Take Over

Art:

- The map looks pretty decent. The sky is just plain weird; I don't understand why it goes red-grey-blue. It just looks like a mess. The house is good though, especially the monster on top of it.
- In-game is kinda messy. The decoration ghosts at the start make the game look meh. The random arrows and keys etc... meh.
- Background usage is not particularly anything special, used for normal background use and hints...
- The shading is pretty bad. There really doesn't seem to be a light source coming from anywhere, yet certain bits are shaded, while some are not.
- Not a good use of colour. The house was a plain shade of grey and the sky colours seemed very random.

Gameplay:

- Concepts behind the larger challengers were good, the execution was lacking.
- Numerous exploits and some very precise challenges implied a lack of testing.
- Fallbacks were common and far too easy to do by accident.
- A bit too many decorations and keys in the beginning.
- Overall the challenges were ambitious, but just needed more planning.

Concept:

- The level is exactly what the title suggests: a take over.
- Feels good, pathing a bit too linear.
- Design is neat and the layout is clear.

Integration:

- Not much art-to-challenges integration.
- Even some black blocks or invisiblocks are blocking off paths.
- The integration of art/challenges appears good at first, but when it comes down to it they're boxes with simple shapes.
- Slight overkill on the Halloween theme. You could have used more of the other art outside the house for challenges.

And for Trick or Treat:

(168) AE crew - Trick or Treat

Art:

- It's amazing how you've made a minigame world and still managed to make it artsy and Halloweeny. Really clever, although the pumpkins at the corner need a bit of work.
- In-game is pretty neat, there really isn't anything annoying in there.
- Backgrounds look quite pretty. Used several colours, yet still making it look dark and Halloweeny.
- There really isn't any shading apart from the pumpkin and sweets which look cute.
- It has a really nice variety of colours. All look Halloweeny and the aren't many repeats of the same colour.

Gameplay:

- Backgrounds were at times deceiving especially the single blocks.
- Coin doors should have been used to ensure players get the coins.
- Most challenges were innovative, fun, and flowed well from one to the next.
- There were a few exploits and the difficulty curve was a bit hard to notice.
- Overall it was a refreshing map due to its fairly unique challenges.

Concept:

- It was a smart design choice to just have a series of connect box rooms since the minis were the star in this map.
- Pathing and layout were straight forward since all you did was move from room to room.
- Not having any indication that coins were needed was a poor concept choice since no one enjoys redoing challenges.
- The title fits the illusion style minis well, although aside from some candy it's hard to say if there was an actual theme.

Integration:

- They're boxes, which means it has a low score on connection between art/gameplay.
- The word-play on the title is reflected in the gameplay, which also partially relates the gameplay and title to the theme of Halloween, but not very strongly.

You can see where they scored and where they didn't.

Considering the scores have been averaged from about 10 skillful people, I think the average of our opinions is a fairer judgement than your single one.

I understand your frustration, but you just cannot deny Trick or Treat was a good level, and therefore it won.

Nou: what is this about? ^

#82 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

smileyxp wrote:
Nou wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

stuff

We judged ALL aspects of a level and graded them. Because they had "no art" they lost a lot of points on the art and integration division. They got in "3rd" (actually 12th, so in tier 3) because the average of their score was higher than the average of other scores. We counted art for 30%, so what you're saying is that art should weigh in more? That's fine if you think so, but we value gameplay just as much.

We announced the way we were going to judge WEEKS before the results, so if you had any complaints or suggestions that would have been the time to do it. Instead, you were too lazy to read the thread. So now you're complaining in hindsight, that doesn't help does it?

About Halloween Takeover, you can read the feedback here. But because you're probably too lazy to look for it, here you go:

(110) XP and friends. - Halloween Take Over

Art:

- The map looks pretty decent. The sky is just plain weird; I don't understand why it goes red-grey-blue. It just looks like a mess. The house is good though, especially the monster on top of it.
- In-game is kinda messy. The decoration ghosts at the start make the game look meh. The random arrows and keys etc... meh.
- Background usage is not particularly anything special, used for normal background use and hints...
- The shading is pretty bad. There really doesn't seem to be a light source coming from anywhere, yet certain bits are shaded, while some are not.
- Not a good use of colour. The house was a plain shade of grey and the sky colours seemed very random.

Gameplay:

- Concepts behind the larger challengers were good, the execution was lacking.
- Numerous exploits and some very precise challenges implied a lack of testing.
- Fallbacks were common and far too easy to do by accident.
- A bit too many decorations and keys in the beginning.
- Overall the challenges were ambitious, but just needed more planning.

Concept:

- The level is exactly what the title suggests: a take over.
- Feels good, pathing a bit too linear.
- Design is neat and the layout is clear.

Integration:

- Not much art-to-challenges integration.
- Even some black blocks or invisiblocks are blocking off paths.
- The integration of art/challenges appears good at first, but when it comes down to it they're boxes with simple shapes.
- Slight overkill on the Halloween theme. You could have used more of the other art outside the house for challenges.

And for Trick or Treat:

(168) AE crew - Trick or Treat

Art:

- It's amazing how you've made a minigame world and still managed to make it artsy and Halloweeny. Really clever, although the pumpkins at the corner need a bit of work.
- In-game is pretty neat, there really isn't anything annoying in there.
- Backgrounds look quite pretty. Used several colours, yet still making it look dark and Halloweeny.
- There really isn't any shading apart from the pumpkin and sweets which look cute.
- It has a really nice variety of colours. All look Halloweeny and the aren't many repeats of the same colour.

Gameplay:

- Backgrounds were at times deceiving especially the single blocks.
- Coin doors should have been used to ensure players get the coins.
- Most challenges were innovative, fun, and flowed well from one to the next.
- There were a few exploits and the difficulty curve was a bit hard to notice.
- Overall it was a refreshing map due to its fairly unique challenges.

Concept:

- It was a smart design choice to just have a series of connect box rooms since the minis were the star in this map.
- Pathing and layout were straight forward since all you did was move from room to room.
- Not having any indication that coins were needed was a poor concept choice since no one enjoys redoing challenges.
- The title fits the illusion style minis well, although aside from some candy it's hard to say if there was an actual theme.

Integration:

- They're boxes, which means it has a low score on connection between art/gameplay.
- The word-play on the title is reflected in the gameplay, which also partially relates the gameplay and title to the theme of Halloween, but not very strongly.

You can see where they scored and where they didn't.

Considering the scores have been averaged from about 10 skillful people, I think the average of our opinions is a fairer judgement than your single one.

I understand your frustration, but you just cannot deny Trick or Treat was a good level, and therefore it won.

Nou: what is this about? ^

Why the hell did you -rep?

Rly can you stop been childish on the reps?

#83 Before February 2015

theditor

Still kinda sad due loss,but i will try again next time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#84 Before February 2015

kinghuiro

hey xputnameherex "Ima firin ma lazor!" XD
And congrats to all winners. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#85 Before February 2015

tak4n

I wish the EX crew was back to plating EE, I am sure they would have won first prize. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

RIP for the best crew seen in EE.

Also gratz to all winners

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#86 Before February 2015

jamesmckay

is ther going to be a chritmas compation:D

#87 Before February 2015

Haze123

i wasnt in a crew but i really wanted the pumpkin smileys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#88 Before February 2015

lucas99301

rpg recover my account her name is lucas99301

#89 Before February 2015

angrytoe

AsurcH wrote:

Congrats once again...

sorry i clicked there

#90 2015-02-27 17:46:34

Dragon123

There is a world of mine that won't let me edit command or godmode it is called woot to edite free on but when i enter it it says untitled world can you give me back my world.

#91 2015-02-27 17:48:28

Dragon123

reply 90 READ IT by (dragon123)

#92 2015-02-27 19:07:14

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

You necrobumped this thread, Dragon.
(Look at the edit date of RPGMaster. It's from 2011.)

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#93 2015-02-27 22:46:44

Different55
Forum Admin

AntonioS300 wrote:

Antonio, just report it and move on. If nobody reports stuff, the staff basically goes blind in an eye.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#94 2015-02-28 21:08:06

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Different55 wrote:
AntonioS300 wrote:

Antonio, just report it and move on. If nobody reports stuff, the staff basically goes blind in an eye.

Fine, whatever then.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Michele1425154086477830

Board footer