Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Iamłøser

What you opine about MrShoe?

How the title say:
What you opine about MrShoe? How we know, MrShoe comes later of the legends months of no update.
We wanted without dude a update, later, we have 6083 blocks.
*1. Dont insult                                                                                    *
*2. Just say what you opine                                                        *
*3. Dont reply other players about her/his opinion        *

#2 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

Re: What you opine about MrShoe?

I'm mostly fine with him. Some updates bug me, but I start to like them pretty quickly.

#3 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I'm a friend of his, and sometimes he is stupid.
Like recently.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 Before February 2015

Lictor666

MrShoe just wanna say :"Hey look ! I'm a boss and I make an update every week !"
But I prefer have better update every month seriously...
He changes lot of things on EE (magic coin have been deleted, beta system is no longer anything, more world size, smileys...)
And sometimes changes are bad.

But of course, MrShoe is also someone who try to listen us, this is a very good point!

#5 Before February 2015

AsurcH

I mostly don't like the idea of "quantity over quality" as it's going on by now.
I mostly don't like the idea of changing a sand-box game into more RPG derivatives.
However I like that he has added some useful things too, sometimes, even though there were bugs and such, etc.

#6 Before February 2015

Chauer

If you would've asked me the question a month ago, I would simply reply: "MrShoe is exactly what EE needs." However, after considering:
1. The WOOT system (though it got changed pretty quickly)
2. The new 'magic' coins. Now I can't say I've got a magic coin in THAT sense anymore. No one will understand.
3. BUILDERS CLUB OH GOD MY EYES ASKHFKSDLFNDSGDFNGB. No, seriously. They didn't even bother to change the name. And it isn't like we need to get any more premium than being beta.
Now, I'd say MrShoe is the reason there are less than 400 people online sometimes.
Down with MrShoe.

#7 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

He just wants easy money like chris :3

#8 Before February 2015

Vyvo

1. MrShoe is trying hard and listens to people.
2. I hope he will never make level templates. (causes less creativity)
3. I agree on AsurcH about the quantity versus quality.
4. Really don't like the builder's club thing, it's a nice idea to give people a chance to be able to build with all bricks if they don't have em yet. But way too expensive and the energy is kinda useless now.

Conclusion: MrShoe is a good moderator, but should take a bit rest now and then.

Last edited by Vyvo (Dec 12 2012 12:18:53 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

SeymourG

I used to play back in 2010 when it all started, and I think back then the game was perfect. There was optimum creativity, and everything was fresh and original, until I stopped back summer 2011.

Then I come back 2 months ago and was punched in the face by all the new updates, and they come out so fast I can't keep up! I never favored the old magic coin system, because I rarely got any... I have 281 max energy though, so oh well. If the updates were actually tested first and were more spaced out, I'd have no problem.

#10 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Vyvo wrote:

4. Really don't like the builder's club thing, it's a nice idea to give people a chance to be able to build with all bricks if they don't have em yet. But way too expensive and the energy is kinda useless now.

Conclusion: MrShoe is a good moderator, but should take a bit rest now and then.

Actually my new bot is going to feature level templates that are user generated. :<

#11 Before February 2015

krubby

I'd say that overall he's doing a good job. The woot system doesn't work very well because chumps give out woots to EVERYTHING. However I appreciate that he is still making new things. And I don't get why people remember Chris as releasing higher quality things but less often. Does anyone remember how dissapointing it would be to get a new smiley and some decorations after a multi-month wait? MrShoe can't ruin the game if all he's doing is giving add-ons to what we already have. All we can blame are people being less creative, even when being given more tools to work with.

#12 Before February 2015

Master1

All I can say is, I hope Chris comes back. Kinda broke Rule #1 but oh well.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#13 Before February 2015

Masternat

I don't like the fact that he somehow started making this game a moneygrabbing game.. By that I mean builder club.
That could be a nice feature, but not at such high price.
Other than that, I think he makes prettry nice updates. The only one I doesn't really likes are his "features" updates... Woot system, as an example. I like, tough, stuffs like switch.

#14 Before February 2015

SWL

For me his bricks,smileys and others are nice,i only dislike the woots and the builders club.

#15 Before February 2015

treejoe4

We can't judge him to harshly as Chris could be the one choosing what he does next.

#16 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Opine?
Someone hasn't learnt English to a decent level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#17 Before February 2015

TheRAGE

Chauer wrote:

If you would've asked me the question a month ago, I would simply reply: "MrShoe is exactly what EE needs." However, after considering:
1. The WOOT system (though it got changed pretty quickly)
2. The new 'magic' coins. Now I can't say I've got a magic coin in THAT sense anymore. No one will understand.
3. BUILDERS CLUB OH GOD MY EYES ASKHFKSDLFNDSGDFNGB. No, seriously. They didn't even bother to change the name. And it isn't like we need to get any more premium than being beta.
Now, I'd say MrShoe is the reason there are less than 400 people online sometimes.
Down with MrShoe.

My opinion exactly.

#18 Before February 2015

hummerz5

lrussell wrote:
Vyvo wrote:

Actually my new bot is going to feature level templates that are user generated. :<

So we'll end up seeing 1000 remakes of the same level, guestbombed?
Anyway...
I agree with the Quantity < Quality...
I mean, yes, I like some updates. (Not the builders club)
But adding simple things like smileys and bricks is just tacking on images and stretching it too far.
Woot system, I don't quite understand. I like the idea, it's just not there yet.
And... I like the price of builder club. If people think it's overpriced, then they won't buy. If they don't buy, I can pretend it doesn't exist. ^.^

Rating: 2/10

#19 Before February 2015

Iamłøser

(Sorry for my english, but im out of england/usa, something, i know english -_-)
I hate he for many thing... with what i can start...
1. He made eye rape
2. He made rubish updates
3. He is make many bugs
4. Builders club... oh... MrShoe.... many players of EE, buy items day for day, to now, you put a pay-item to get all that... and infinite portals, coin door, time door..... i hate it...
5. I like more the old lobby, now the levels get hard to bomb because everyone see the levels by "woots" and no for "online"
6. The new shop give more lag.

Rating: 1/10, and the 1 is because he made the woots...
Aka: /Iam?øser

#20 Before February 2015

jensj

My opinion about the updates:
- Builders club: total loss of 2600 energy I'll probably never get back in any way. Removal of beta is one of the worst things ever done since it will probably only cost money (my friend was about buying beta, but with this update that is not longer possible, say goodbye to his ten dollars). I'm happy I bought it long time ago. Finally something exclusive...
- Woots: dislike, much harder to get your level on top of the list
- Potions: 100% waste of energy
- (magic) Class: Why? just why? making us want to play the game? The old magic system was much better for that. Giving us higher max energy? I already have.
- Other updates: Quantity is good (probably too fast), if you think quality is not good enough, just don't use it. I'm fine with how it is now.
- About MrShoe himself: I don't know, only contact is one single mail to get out of the builders club.

In short: I like everything except the updates that changed something instead of adding stuff.
If I may give MrShoe a hint: bring back beta and keep adding nice stuff, a lot more people will join EE and more people will buy beta (and newbies who don't have anything mayby also the builders club).

#21 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Well, Mr Shoe is a good guy. And he is making what chris ordered him to do (updates every week)

Builders club:
-> Good update:
--> Why? Cause now, betas are something exclusive, and the game has a way to make money and grow faster
-> Bad update:
--> For the trial time we cant buy anymore blocks (so good bye to limited blocks of winter 2012)
--> New players can get all the blocks, that took time for we to get (althought they need to pay for it)

Woot/Magic
-> Good Update:
--> Well we now have a "why to play this game"
-> Bad update:
--> Magic runs out (mean we need to get at least 2 coins each day to stay with our level)
--> Cant get + energy
--> Magic smiley are a lot more easier to find.

#22 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Well I do like MrShoe and the recent updates he has introduced into EE.

However MrShoe has been working on the mainframe of the game lately, which has had some good changes and some bad changes into Everybody Edits.

But altogether MrShoe is a very good additition to Everybody Edits.     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#23 Before February 2015

NeroZero

'Kay. Here goes my thoughts.

First of all, when the Shoe first came by, I thought "Oh, nice, we'll have another admin around." But then it quickly came clear that he was not only an admin but a pack creator. He bascially owned the whole EE.

All those packages he released, in the first place, are mostly... well, they're way too many packages... And they are themed. This is the whole problem. Okay, some themes are good, but all those themes killed several levels who actually used their creativity to use the normal packages in order to simulate unexistant packages. It simply offers a cheap way to make a theme-based level. In a certain way, it is nice and it is bad.

Potions. I thought: EE has oficially become RPG. I was wrong. It could get more RPG with the Magic Level system, but we'll get there. Potions were something useless and terrible, in my opinion. Not only has thus far been only released minimap color potions which aren't any big deal but there is that jump potion. At first I knew EE was screwed, since there were so many levels that required patience and strategy in order to progress. Noobs would simply jump by with the new bland Jump Potion.

Thanks God, Allah, Yaveh, and all other gods out there that the potions could be disabled in worlds shortly after their launch. But they're still useless as there is only colors and jump potions, and the effects are quite cheap.

Woot system. The only problem is that the dear Noobs would give ANYTHING a woot. I bet that if you made an empty world and guest-bombed, the upcoming members would woot it away. This way levels would absolutely never get to the top if they weren't noob-appeasing. TL;DR Good levels would never rise and shine. At least The Shoe allowed us to pick which level order to display. I still think Online Players should be the standard though.

Magic Level System. This "MLS" is nothing short of a failure and has ultimately transformed EE into RPG. It was a huge packfest before, but MLS made this a Magic Coin-farming RPG. The only hope for any player are the good old levels developed before The Shoe, which wouldn't care for puny Woots. And the Magic Level decreases. It is a way to promote the aforementioned Magic Coin Farming, event that is also known by Magic Level System.

----

TL;DR

The Shoe could have done things much better in my opinion.

The Lever Door triggers were something nice, for example, but the negatives ultimately outweight the good things.

If The Shoe had not made a RPG inside EE, and focused onto short-spanning theme packages AND long-time quality themeless packages, he would be considered a really good builder. But thus far, nothing goes for him.

Won't even mention Builder's Club 'cause you guys know how it goes.

#24 Before February 2015

Mithrandir

At first, I though MrShoe was great. Now, though, his levels are terrible and boring and no art and too easy. Also, he BROKE invisible portals! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile And people are getting banned with no warning for a bot that tries to do it. DOWN WITH MrShoe!!!! If I get banned for saying this, I still feel the same way. DOWN WITH MrShoe!!

DOWN WITH MrShoe!!!

WE WANT INVISIBLE PORTALS BACK!!!!

#25 Before February 2015

The pack updates are okay and I like how he quickly replies to e-mails, but he goes a bit too far in the parts that actually matter - the woots didn't really bring anything good, for example.

Last edited by 0176 (Jan 29 2013 2:31:45 pm)

Iamłøser 142392462736805

Board footer