Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

NR2001

Re: An open letter to MrShoe

Honestly:

I don't see a reason to complain that much (note: I mean you can complain a little) about the spikes and the invisible portals.

Both of these weren't designed to exist, they were loopholes.

Last edited by NR2001 (Jan 28 2013 8:24:19 pm)

#52 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

epicdragon, try to tone it down a bit. Your abuse of the smilies and punctuation will change nothing.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#53 Before February 2015

Wesso

Ilikenoah wrote:

Ah,the forums.I miss these.Hey people,I have to agree with this topic completely.Since Mr.Shoe arrived,everything went to complete chaos.Yeah,I guess the first packs was cool, but then idiotic woots and stupid hazards arrived and I got sick of it.I think everyone has too.And now?He just crossed the line.Sick of this bullsh!t and I hope he gets fired.

I don't think that Mr. Shoe can get fired as I am pretty sure that he has all the power that Chris had.

P.S. Your grammar irritates me. Good job.

#54 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Oh no, he fixed a bug!

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#55 Before February 2015

r0boguyrocks

Also, blocking blocks has been sued for copyright infringement. Yo!scroll and such were very fun levels, and i say, to Heck with shoe!

#56 Before February 2015

SeymourG

No offense Robo, but can I see some proof? This interests me. IDK what blocking blocks are, but if they were by Mr Shoe and he got sued for them, then that sounds like a huge deal!

Last edited by SeymourG (Jan 29 2013 12:25:43 am)

#57 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Oh no, he fixed a bug!

I would call it a "flaw" instead. But it wasn't a virus or anything, it wasn't bad for anyone. It didn't even make everyone lag or crashed the servers.

Anyway, this isn't just about invisible stuff, but users' rights and greater freedom.

#58 Before February 2015

LukeM
Website

I think I am in the pic but i'm not sure, I think this is me...
2gvke1y.png

#59 Before February 2015

allerulez

All here please tell to MrShoe/mrvoid to make it get fixed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#60 Before February 2015

fille02

Tomorrow he coming at be online can all asking him if he can destroy the bug eater

#61 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I think it's quite obvious people like invisible portals, so why didn't he just add it officially to the game, while fixing the current "bug"? I think that could've been a good thing for both parties.

aka towwl

#62 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

BuzzerBee wrote:

All I have to say is: You guys are overreacting.

treejoe4 wrote:

Your opinion doesn't matter, the game is being made into a money machine that is successful. MrShoe doesn't have to fix what isn't broke.

This.

Isn't getting rid of invisible portals fixing something that isn't broken?

#63 Before February 2015

allerulez

I changed the thing under my text //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Help all of you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#64 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

We just got an answer, please continue the discussion here: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=434233#p434233

fromshoe.png
Click on the image to enlarge it

#65 Before February 2015

SeymourG

I got that email too. What I don't understand is he said at the end of the first paragraph that he liked bots, so they would warn people before banning them. Contradiction, I say!

Jojatekok 142392480536627

Board footer