Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: [Bot] Trivia Boss

Supadorf24 wrote:
calculusguy wrote:

The fact that you need chat to play this makes it a bad level

Lolno.

calculusguy wrote:

as there is a way to play this without chat

Do tell.

calculusguy wrote:

the level rating will go up by (2/2)^2.

(2/2)^2 = 1.

calculusguy wrote:

since I can't play it, its almost spam in this forum.

To the contrary, because you can't play it, you "reviewing" it is almost spam in this forum. Ironic.

calculusguy wrote:

So we if could make the level work without chat, we will +rep you. (and it is possible)

Once again, how so?

Lol, I just love how you wrote this. Good points.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#27 Before February 2015

Hope you change the questions once in a while, or it'll end up like Coldstorm's #Trivia tab: barely anybody uses it, and everybody knows all the answers. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#28 Before February 2015

Cyral

0176 wrote:

Hope you change the questions once in a while, or it'll end up like Coldstorm's #Trivia tab: barely anybody uses it, and everybody knows all the answers. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yes
Update: working on scoring system now!

#29 Before February 2015

Muffin

I submitted about 5 questions, I'll keep working on it.

#30 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

EEBeast, instead of using chat, have 4 different holes to go in, which represent 4 answers - 1 right, 3 wrong.

The smileys in the wrong parts will get sucked away to the spawn.
The smileys in the right part will carry on playing until there is 1 winner.

Instead of having to (get the bot to) type the answer, why don't you write it out with blocks? People will look on the minimap and see what the question is.
Underneath the question are the 4 possible answers.

Though you may need to rewrite some of the bot's coding, I think it's better because it can be played by everyone.

#31 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Oh yeah, please also add a time schedule. It's annoying when you have to guess when the game will be online.

#32 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

well of course, it can't be played without chat, but it is a good idea! don't be mean if the level is too hard or impossible! I don't know if I have to be a mod to slap, but here goes... No, even better Idea that slap. *Slice*
Oh, and here is the button to submit, and the code for it

QHLHM.png

[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGpud1JyVmg1dmE4X2VhSWRNTWtMbGc6MQ][img]http://i.imgur.com/QHLHM.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by scienceguyz (Nov 24 2011 4:09:50 pm)

#33 Before February 2015

Cyral

scienceguyz wrote:

well of course, it can't be played without chat, but it is a good idea! don't be mean if the level is too hard or impossible! I don't know if I have to be a mod to slap, but here goes... No, even better Idea that slap. *Slice*

<a href="http://i.imgur.com/QHLHM.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/QHLHM.png</a>

[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGpud1JyVmg1dmE4X2VhSWRNTWtMbGc6MQ][url]http://i.imgur.com/QHLHM.png[/url][/url]

I know how to bbcode... If you actually read, theres a link "Click to submit" the picture is called a "header"

@GadgetGeek, thats gonna be very complicated to right, the way it works this would ruin it, and i dont have a set schedual, like ex crew shift, you never know

#34 Before February 2015

calculusguy

GadgetGeek wrote:

EEBeast, instead of using chat, have 4 different holes to go in, which represent 4 answers - 1 right, 3 wrong.

Instead of having to (get the bot to) type the answer, why don't you write it out with blocks? People will look on the minimap and see what the question is.

Though you may need to rewrite some of the bot's coding, I think it's better because it can be played by everyone.

This, but why not all the questions at the top and things like this:
Question: Who is awesome?
<1 or 2 blocks>
A: Different55
B: I am!
C: AP crew
D: EE beast
E: scienceguyz

--Player area--
?.........................................................
?<space>A<space>?<space>B<space>?

And they will be controlled by bot. Also, the letters must not be able to be stand on, and bot must remove all players who haven't made a choice. THAT will fix everything.

#35 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

All you really need is something like Animator and something like a Chatbot.

#36 Before February 2015

Cyral

calculusguy wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:

This, but why not all the questions at the top and things like this:
Question: Who is awesome?
<1 or 2 blocks>
A: Different55
B: I am!
C: AP crew
D: EE beast
E: scienceguyz

--Player area--
?.........................................................
?<space>A<space>?<space>B<space>?

And they will be controlled by bot. Also, the letters must not be able to be stand on, and bot must remove all players who haven't made a choice. THAT will fix everything.

Nice idea, But im afraid the coding is not that simple for such a task

#37 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

EE Beast wrote:
scienceguyz wrote:

<a href="http://i.imgur.com/QHLHM.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/QHLHM.png</a>

[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGpud1JyVmg1dmE4X2VhSWRNTWtMbGc6MQ][url]http://i.imgur.com/QHLHM.png[/url][/url]

I know how to bbcode... If you actually read, theres a link "Click to submit" the picture is called a "header"

@GadgetGeek, thats gonna be very complicated to right, the way it works this would ruin it, and i dont have a set schedual, like ex crew shift, you never know

OK, but I had a hard time finding the link because my browser was acting up.

#38 Before February 2015

Cyral

Today Im going to run it!

#39 Before February 2015

Muftwin

this game is cheap make more acceptable answers....whats the top number of a fraction

no not numerator

the numerator

seriously...

#40 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Ok, srsly? Must have chat? Now its just spam for nonchats. What if we want to guestbomb it? Don't even let us help you... At least force non-chats into a minigame level or something.

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 25 2011 9:21:58 am)

#41 Before February 2015

Cyral

Muftwin wrote:

this game is cheap make more acceptable answers....whats the top number of a fraction

no not numerator

the numerator

seriously...

Haha, there are some crappy questions, every day im adding more good ones, Fer22f made that one...

@Calculus guy, I ran it when it was at the top of the lobby, I made it so foxboys guest he bomb wont be kicked, chatters do spam it with *system kicked... every 30 seconds, so im going to let them in, but the wont be able to play

pay one cent

Your crossing the line kid, this is why people dont like you, your flaming, derailing and just being mean on my topic, reported

GadgetGeek wrote:

All you really need is something like Animator and something like a Chatbot.

LolNo

Last edited by Cyral (Nov 25 2011 9:27:52 am)

#42 Before February 2015

calculusguy

O rly? Im just asking why don't you add some minis for nonchats and guests, while keeping the chats in the game.
And at gadget's post, thats all you need, and something to put them together. I know, because as soon I can connect to EE's server, I can macro and bot together with ABM and autotyper.

AND ITS CALLED PARENTS WONT LET US PAY THE CENT.

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 25 2011 9:39:27 am)

#43 Before February 2015

Cyral

calculusguy wrote:

O rly? Im just asking why don't you add some minis for nonchats and guests, while keeping the chats in the game.
And at gadget's post, thats all you need, and something to put them together. I know, because as soon I can connect to EE's server, I can macro and bot together with ABM and autotyper.

Ask The First gamer for chat, and im not talking about "asking for minis" im talkinga about the whole topic, ALso, macros suck, thats final

#44 Before February 2015

DKZero

Wow, good level EE Beast! I was playing it last round.

#45 Before February 2015

calculusguy

EE Beast wrote:
calculusguy wrote:

Ask The First gamer for chat, and im not talking about "asking for minis" im talkinga about the whole topic, ALso, macros suck, thats final

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, IM AFRAID I WILL LOSE 6 MONTHS OF WORK ON MY LEVELS. And macros are awesome.

#46 Before February 2015

Cyral

calculusguy wrote:
EE Beast wrote:
calculusguy wrote:

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, IM AFRAID I WILL LOSE 6 MONTHS OF WORK ON MY LEVELS. And macros are awesome.

Just stop, macros just click the screen and stuff, clients send data and recv. from the server, learn a real language like c# that you will want to learn if your ever looking for a future in programming
Ill take your suggestion and make something for non chaters, you could also back up your maps with animator //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Now   that this is settled can we please get along and be ontopic ?

#47 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

No more arguing from either one of you or you will both be warned for spam.

#48 Before February 2015

Cyral

Im going to be hosting anouther round, After this ill be fixing bugs and making it better based on suggestions and complaints //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#49 Before February 2015

Blindz0r

Hmmm I have a Music Trivia- The DrumLine that Has won over 3 consecutive Winning in WGI* Rythm X

The old blind man said "You're Blind z0r".

Want to see someone interviewed? Follow this Link !

#50 Before February 2015

Cyral

Well im learning from experience, Good job Natotomy for getting the top score of 3200 points on a 20 question round!
Lol fooled ya, you cant score that much in only 20 questions>.>

Still addding questions, so submitt yours!

Last edited by Cyral (Nov 25 2011 4:14:24 pm)

Cyral1423791729169703

Board footer