Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: I Crew Nightmare

I just wanna say you guys have some 100% amazing artists.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#27 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Really Great art. The fire looks a bit weird though. Clouds and planets and galaxy were really good. As well as the ground shading and castle were decent. Rats and spiders looked really cool. Overall its an amazing map. 10/10 for art.

Minis were inconsistently good/bad. First few minis were good and easy. Then it randomly got hard (lack of difficulty curve). The fire mini was really confusing. The centipede minis were annoying because you keep falling back. The castle minis were decent and original concepts, that I really enjoyed. Cloud minis were fine. I quit in the mini above the eye. 7/10 for minis.

Some minis were just long rather than hard. Which made them annoying rather than challenging.

Overall, I would give it an 8 or 9 out of ten.

Really nice level.

Last edited by Jaybm (May 20 2012 5:13:31 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

Muftwin

pretty cool dced at the bottom left but i willl definetly finish later...

#29 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

The art is amazing, and the minis are fun. I haven't had time to play the whole level yet, I haven't been able to play ee much recently.

#30 Before February 2015

Yankeestar180

This level made my day.

I cant believe the art like this could come from such an unexpected crew.

Its really, really great to see more new groups taking part in the ee community!
Otherwise Great job!

#31 Before February 2015

Vyvo

OrangeCrix wrote:
Vyvo wrote:

Hytres1 Thank you for playing the level! you are the 7th winner of this level!

You lost count, I believe that I was the seventh winner.

you are right, sorry i was sleepy and tired back then, my fault //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Pyromaniac, Master1, Jaybm, Muftwin, GKAbyss, Yankeestar180
Thank you for the Feedback! We are glad you guys liked the level.
And with the level curve we did a few easy, then medium then hard, very hard, long & hard.
Easy and medium were only about 6-8 mini's indeed.
We are still fixing some mini's. For example thanks to OrangeCrix we found 3 exploits.
We already fixed 2 of those 3. The final one is in the Centipede room.
To eveyone who found this one anoying. It will be changed.

Thx for reading //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Vyvo (May 21 2012 3:38:19 am)

#32 Before February 2015

Thanel

Time to write my Feedback:

Art
House - Very cool i cant see any bad things here. Probably one of best houses i saw in ee.
Castle - I like that you used in it bgs. Its hard to create playable and good looking buildings. I only don't like connection of towers on right side. That looks like different castle behind first one. You should change that connection to bit lighter. But still its great ^^
Brown bug - For me its worst thing here. It don't looks bad, but somehow it don't fits to this place. Also here on left side is ugly grey ground. I think that part should have more shading.
Trees - I like them, left one is so funny //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Ground - As I see its very hard to create nice grey ground but at some parts you could do some better shading.
Clouds, eye and planets - ^^ nothing to say here, maybe only 1 platen looks like egg //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Bg things - Amazing
Monsters, rats - very cool. Spider should have different color of legs.
Caves - Very cool, only shading in some parts is bad.
Fire - hmm idk what to say. Its not bad, but not best.
Bridges - Very good

Minis
My fav part was in planets and cluds. Last few minis were bad. Nothing more to write here.

Last edited by Thanel (May 21 2012 7:04:33 am)

#33 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Now, that feedback post is how feedback posts should be according to me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Like I said in the level, we are going to use this definitely to improve the level.

Rold1212 is the tenth winner so I wont give anymore +reps for people when they completed the level.

Last edited by Vyvo (May 21 2012 9:54:07 am)

#34 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Teddy got kicked out of I Crew?!

#35 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

The arts **** beautiful!

#36 Before February 2015

Michal

Yas, it is a wonderful map but minis to annoying. I had 13 coins, I was bored and annoyed so I quited https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#37 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Thanks guys for all your good feedback!!1!11!!1!1!1!1!1!!!11!!1

#38 Before February 2015

Deetz

Yeah... That art looks so good I could go in and wipe my teeth with the thin bits like dental floss. That's how realistic it is.

#39 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Nice description Deetz o_0

#40 Before February 2015

tikraswertas

Vyvo Bravo bravisimo you should write a book //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by tikraswertas (May 22 2012 12:12:30 pm)

#41 Before February 2015

Razze01

Wooo.... Woooooo.... WOOOOWW! One of the best art levels i ever seen

Last edited by Razze01 (May 22 2012 12:26:49 pm)

#42 Before February 2015

Kankurou

Art is just perfect. Rly great job.

#43 Before February 2015

Zakleo

tikraswertas wrote:

Vyvo Bravo bravisimo you should write a book //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I totlly agree //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#44 Before February 2015

tikraswertas

Zakleo wrote:
tikraswertas wrote:

I totlly agree //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

HIGH FIVE!

#45 Before February 2015

Benje00

Minis: 8/10 A lot had several exploit where you avoid the whole mini. Right of brown bug, the mini after you get off top of clouds, and one more, but I forgot which one.   Some were really annoying near the end, especially the mini in the cave to the left of the house.   (Lucky mini)

Art: 9/10 Amazing.   Shading is excellent.   The only thing that looks wrong is the fire, it looks too much like cartoon fire.

Fun: 7/10   Very fun minis, but got a little annoying near end.

Overall: 8/10

Win:

QmIkJ3I-QzjlbhNIwtUR.png

#46 Before February 2015

gerben12

amitatsmon can i join I crew?

#47 Before February 2015

Zakleo

G3rb3n, post in I Crew topic. And you probbably won't get in, but still, ask if you want //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Amit1423796536164896

Board footer