Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Michal

Re: Brotherly Rivalry - I Crew and Nazty collaboration map

Nah i'm not trying beating that map.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#27 Before February 2015

~Omri~

castel>castle
Glad i helped this level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (kinda)
P.S. NaztyRushz, Y U CHANGE CODE!??!

Last edited by ~Omri~ (Jun 25 2012 12:41:12 am)

#28 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Made the minis easy for some of you scurbs out there, and blacksky thanks for telling us you didnt make the minis....., lmao omri I don't know it what world you thought you helped.

Last edited by NaztyRushz (Jun 22 2012 7:34:30 am)

#29 Before February 2015

Muffin

It's finally done >.>

QAs3g.png

I did the I Crew side, here's my feedback you guys are pressuring me so much to give >.>:

-Art:
->Awesome. I prefered the look of The IC castle to the NC castle //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
->I don't get why the land is exactly the same shape on the bottom and top halves, which makes it weird. Did you tear down the castles to make the town??

-Minis:
->First mini: Confused me, I think I exploited it completely?
->First mini when I got onto the NC castle: OMG this took me 5 mins to jump to 1 block, RAGEY!
->Top half (general): I was confused on what to do, I followed the arrow and ended up having to ask when to turn around, should be marked more clearly.
->Shack before the archery target: Completely luck.
->End minis: Were not in order of difficulty, it just jumped around and was a bit confusing.

8/10, mostly from confusion.

#30 Before February 2015

supermouk

gj making the level i won it was great   its was great i love the art and minis gj gj...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Art Ftastic i liked the way that u guys did the war
                         Minis the 3rd to last mini was hard Also the top half was confusing
                         Mini i hated the most i think somewhere in thr top half 10 min on ragy ness fo r1 block!     

http://imgur.com/CZFrZ

ps thanks to natzyrushz for taking the pic

Last edited by supermouk (Jun 25 2012 6:34:46 am)

#31 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

bump :3

#32 Before February 2015

Emakulent

Ok let me just say hello first off im new to ee, my bro showed me the ropes of this game, and I am very proud to say this was my first map.

HvLBt.png

9.5/10

Art- 10/10

Minis- 9/10

I fought For NC btw, because my bro told me they were good, but I crew has great art.

You guys are very skilled at this game I can tell keep it up..For right now you guys are my favorite crews.

BuzzerBee wrote:

Minis (at least on nazty's side) are really really annoying.

Uhh...I don't know if your that great at this game or not but, you might wan't to check them out again because they are really fun, but hey people have there own opinions. Just yours can do some rethinking because Nazty Crew makes some fun a$$ minis.

So thanks for putting out a map like this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Emakulent (Jun 23 2012 9:07:16 am)

#33 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

amitatsmon wrote:

10omfib.png

I wasnt in the picture //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by DylanDaSkater (Jun 25 2012 12:27:37 am)

#34 Before February 2015

~Omri~

NaztyRushz wrote:

Made the minis easy for some of you scurbs out there, and blacksky thanks for telling us you didnt make the minis....., lmao omri I don't know it what world you thought you helped.

are you kidding? without me the map would be stairs n hookz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#35 Before February 2015

blacksky

DylanDaSkater wrote:

I wasnt in the picture //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Not me too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#36 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

@ BlackSky and DylandaSkater- Sorry guys, you both were not on when I was taking it, and the fact that everyone wouldn't stop talking during me taking it I had to take it as soon as possible, but still you guys helped so you should be proud //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

@ Omri- sure......

Last edited by NaztyRushz (Jun 25 2012 8:07:29 am)

#37 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

NaztyRushz wrote:

@ BlackSky and DylandaSkater- Sorry guys, you both were not on when I was taking it, and the fact that everyone wouldn't stop talking during me taking it I had to take it as soon as possible, but still you guys helped so you should be proud //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Indeed

Amit1423798596162836

Board footer