Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Anch

Re: World crashing news w/ Brian

Beta still exists, I just hope they make updates for Beta Members.

Wooted by: (2)

#27 Before February 2015

skullz17

It's not for sale though, and I think a lot of people on EE don't know about it. When I look back, the feeling I got from EE was more exciting when beta was around. I guess it's not just beta, but also the way they did the updates. I would always be wondering when the next update would come and what it would be. I never had beta, so I would get a little sneak peak and I couldn't wait to try the new features. Especially since everyone with beta would talk about it and I wouldn't know what they were talking about until the update came out for non-betas and I would be like "Oh, so that's what they were talking about!".

Last edited by skullz16 (May 8 2014 3:02:10 pm)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#28 Before February 2015

Anch

I really wonder why they discontinued beta... Beta was a good thing.

#29 Before February 2015

Calicara

On the topic of beta, can we please make Beta.everybodyedit.com Beta only again? Why have two domain access points if you can log in from either one? Doesn't make sense to me...

#30 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

beta.everybodyedits.com has Javascript to enable beta-only features.
Seeing as Beta is discontinued, I don't know why the subdomain still exists at all.

This topic need no longer be discussed, and it's starting to go off-topic as well.
Locked.

signature.png
*u stinky*

XxAtillaxX14239584073025

Board footer