Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Re: Just art

1lilyeye1 wrote:

Please tell me what you think

You asked for it. It's just ugly in my opinion. It made me throw up. The nose, when you are actually able to see it, which is hard, and I had to tilt my computer to do that, makes him look like a jew.

PS.

and what i should do better next time.

You better not make art anymore. Your minis are bad enough to make me not care about them, but your art makes me sick. If you want to save your shame, please quit EE, forever.

I know you have hidden feelings for me, so please, stop faking and show me the love //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
And if your goal was to upset me or anything, you failed...

#27 Before February 2015

1lilyeye1

thecoolguy wrote:
1lilyeye1 wrote:

You asked for it. It's just ugly in my opinion. It made me throw up. The nose, when you are actually able to see it, which is hard, and I had to tilt my computer to do that, makes him look like a jew.

PS.

You better not make art anymore. Your minis are bad enough to make me not care about them, but your art makes me sick. If you want to save your shame, please quit EE, forever.

I know you have hidden feelings for me, so please, stop faking and show me the love //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
And if your goal was to upset me or anything, you failed...

I don't hide my feelings. I hate you. It's not hidden. You can't even draw a nose. It looks like a cucumber.

My goal wasn't to upset you. But if you think that was my goal, somehow, maybe you are upset. That makes me so happy.

#28 Before February 2015

theditor

Don't feed the troll, lol. (1lilnub)

I still love this level. As much as I love honeybuckles //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#29 Before February 2015

Insanity

It is especially hard to draw people, with the right shading and such, and even harder to draw blonde hair. TheCoolGuy drew this perfectly. Very impressive.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#30 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

1lilyeye1 wrote:

PS.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or just trolling, but for now consider this your warning for flaming.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#31 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

1lilyeye1 wrote:
TheRealGtaa wrote:
1lilyeye1 wrote:

PS.

Ur just the person to need quit EE and also EE Forum

Well I admit I'm bad at art, and thus I don't make art. TheNerdGuy tried, and failed on the attempt to do so. Thus, he is the one to quit, not me. If you don't try, you don't fail.

ahmadinejad-stfu-meme-generator-you-stfu-f2d322.png?1327042385.jpgp

#32 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

From artist stand point, I pick out all the bad things, like the shirt, the straps on the back, the tattoo definitely, the hair line, and a lot of others have said nose. The shading on the face is not smooth, but it should be. The eyebrow, I dunno, just needs work.

But you can clearly tell what it is, and looks pretty similar. I think the hair is excellent

#33 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

I know exactly wut it is,   plus TCG, making a nose is hard. heres why: Your making 3 dimensional art instead of 2D megaman or Kirby =P

#34 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Sixty_Seven wrote:

I know exactly wut it is,   plus TCG, making a nose is hard. heres why: Your making 3 dimensional art instead of 2D megaman or Kirby =P

I draw noses a alot with pencil/paper, it shouldnt be hard because of that reason.

#35 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

1lilyeye1 wrote:
TheRealGtaa wrote:
1lilyeye1 wrote:

PS.

Well I admit I'm bad at art, and thus I don't make art. TheNerdGuy tried, and failed on the attempt to do so. Thus, he is the one to quit, not me. If you don't try, you don't fail.

Ok, if you think the art sucks, make it better. No EE artist.
I love the art, looks just like her

#36 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

soccerfreak006 wrote:
1lilyeye1 wrote:
TheRealGtaa wrote:

Ok, if you think the art sucks, make it better. No EE artist.
I love the art, looks just like her

My point exactly.   1lilyeye1, oh Im sorry, YOU CAN DO BETTER?   Yes do it, No EE artist. hand made you have 24 hours tik tok tik tok. Honestly It looks just like honey.   tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok tik..
do_it_****.jpg?w=720

#37 Before February 2015

Honeybuckles44

theditor wrote:

Don't feed the troll, lol. (1lilnub)

I still love this level. As much as I love honeybuckles //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Aweh <3

#38 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

omg epic hax art
I realized you could change the hair/skin border On top left of forehead. In ee v it has a definite distinction between the hair and forehead, while in the original you can see the roots of the hair where it comes from the skin.
Sorry if you had already changed that, I'm unable to see the current v because I can't get on ee right now.

#39 Before February 2015

Kirby

the only thing that bugs me is the hole in the left eyebrow, other then that (and that nose that everyone is mentioning) Good job!

#40 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Kirby, i think i fixed the eyebrow. You can look at it, i opened the world
Also, [Nose-Take 249] *Beep* I tweaked it a bit more, i hope it looks better now g7O1H.png

#41 Before February 2015

Luduk

Honeybucles girl!?

#42 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Sexy.

L1ileye1, go and bury yourself. This is amazing art.

#43 Before February 2015

Physic

The EE version of honeybuckles44 looks cute. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#44 Before February 2015

Luduk

I agree with Physic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#45 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Both do c:

#46 Before February 2015

Honeybuckles44

Zakleo wrote:

Sexy.

L1ileye1, go and bury yourself. This is amazing art.

Thankyou Zakleo. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#47 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

I think 1lilyeye1 is jelly :3 I love the art.   It's outstanding.

Physic wrote:

The EE version of honeybuckles44 looks cute. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

She looks prettier IRL in my opinion. :3

Last edited by Sixty_Seven (Aug 23 2012 2:10:57 pm)

thecoolguy1423801147160285

Board footer