Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Thanel

Re: FLD Temple Wurm

@FloddyFosh
Updated my first post. Lot of blue right now.

Bug: If you go afk and bot restarts you keep dying (stats)

Last edited by Thanel (Feb 16 2013 12:51:42 pm)

#102 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Early this morning (Around 4am GMT), I got to 100 wins!
Having so much fun with this bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#103 Before February 2015

ktostam450

I found a cheat:
1. Screen_Shot231.png 2.Screen_Shot232.png

#104 Before February 2015

Panic

I have no clue how the spacebar is supposed to work... Doesn't seem to do anything for me at all.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#105 Before February 2015

arteem

^ When a wurmer and stones are yellow bricks, press space. It puts either mud or blocks.

#106 Before February 2015

P788

Sugestion for dealing with long game rounds: increase worm's initial speed and decrease worm's initial hp/increase damage dealt by keys.

#107 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

P788 wrote:

Sugestion for dealing with long game rounds: increase worm's initial speed and decrease worm's initial hp/increase damage dealt by keys.

Snake will be harder to control + more laggy if initial speed is increased.
If Hp is lowered the survivores will be OP.

#108 Before February 2015

arteem

This is very lagging, especially when wurming... Disallow nonchats to play this? I know it's rude, but it's the only way to reduce lag...

#109 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

FloddyFosh, can you think of any ways for your bots to work better for non-chats? I miss out like a fraction of the features just because of this. I would like to see me and other non-chats enjoying your bots.

#110 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

FloddyFosh wrote:
gregregreg wrote:

We have a bug!

nFJfgET.png

If you look closely, you can see me in the block. I AM NOT HACKING, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HACK.

Was there a dot? It couldve been a bug by digging which I haven't discovered yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Thanel wrote:

<snip>

~Floddy

No, there was not a dot. Otherwise the background would show. Believe me, I was literally stuck in the block.

Also, when are you going to open up DigBot?

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#111 Before February 2015

Master1

I just had an idea, Why not give the wurmer a powerup, that allows them to turn the snake invisible, using the invisible portals.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#112 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Master1 wrote:

I just had an idea, Why not give the wurmer a powerup, that allows them to turn the snake invisible, using the invisible portals.

Lol that would be harsh ;o , but it's a nice idea. But it would need some working out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#113 Before February 2015

Maybe invisible but with the yellow temple background, so it's just harder to see? Though that'd create lag.

#114 Before February 2015

Thanel

0176 wrote:

Maybe invisible but with the yellow temple background, so it's just harder to see? Though that'd create lag.

It may be cool enough even without changed backgrounds. There wouldn't be dots where wurm is so it would be easy enough to see it. That seems to be funny idea, but better wait with it until we get more info about these postals.

#115 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Floddy, this is not at all important, but maybe you could spice up the lobby/waiting room? Some small minis would be nice.

#116 Before February 2015

Thanel

Arceus64 wrote:

Floddy, this is not at all important, but maybe you could spice up the lobby/waiting room? Some small minis would be nice.

I (we) have finished for floddyfosh new design of whole world. Now it has minis and other stuff. Go to world and take a look //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#117 Before February 2015

3dsfan

every block that you eat, can you place, and blue coins for snake as medicine

#118 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Changed the Original Post,

I will also try to create some sort of leaderboards in the near future //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#119 Before February 2015

TopicStarter

First off, I like the bot, but could you make a command to not be the wurm besides !afk, so I can play but not be wurm, also maybe consider having non chat(I have chat so it's not because I want it so I can be the wurm), because people afk with chat in there so no one can play.
I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining, I am really not, just an idea.
Thanks

#120 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

TopicStarter wrote:

First off, I like the bot, but could you make a command to not be the wurm besides !afk, so I can play but not be wurm, also maybe consider having non chat(I have chat so it's not because I want it so I can be the wurm), because people afk with chat in there so no one can play.
I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining, I am really not, just an idea.
Thanks

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I could create such kind of command, but then I'm afraid nobody wants to be the wurmer anymore. If you want to play you just have to be a wurmer sometimes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Also when no chatters are there to play, a non chatter will be chosen //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Problem is that non-chatters often don't know what to do haha, but thanks for your ideas!

#121 Before February 2015

TopicStarter

Thanks for the response,

1. Ok, but when it is just me being the only chatter and there is 16 other people, I would like to play instead of being the wurm, but I understand.

2. yeah if no chatters are there but if one troll chatter just leaves his smile in the level, it just keeps picking him and if he never moves the wurm then it just goes into an endless cycle. But yeah, non chatters wouldn't really know how to play anyway, but it would be better than the alternative. Thx

#122 Before February 2015

Thanel

@FloddyFosh
I think you allow non-chats to be automatically chosen as wurmers too. After I started selectim them more people come and everyone enjoyed it. I could maybe also try to change bg of room to show how to play (draw arrow keys and space)
But for that you should disable selecting idling people.

#123 Before February 2015

Urban

Could you turn off the dig specialty for a player after a while? As the wurm, I killed everyone but one person before the wurm even transformed, that person got the crown, and he killed me - because he could move around almost freely throughout the entire round.:| Other than that, the level is great.

Last edited by Urban (Feb 28 2013 2:44:28 pm)

#124 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Urban wrote:

Could you turn off the dig specialty for a player after a while? As the wurm, I killed everyone but one person before the wurm even transformed, that person got the crown, and he killed me - because he could move around almost freely throughout the entire round.:| Other than that, the level is great.

Not sure, I will look into this later //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I've added a leaderboard on the OP //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

@EEDD and Thanel
Added a command !nonchatwurmer

Last edited by FloddyFosh (Feb 28 2013 2:54:28 pm)

#125 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Also, can I suggest a !Reboot command?
As today the bot bugged out somehow, for about 20 minutes, then you came and fixed it.

FloddyFosh 1423810103151329

Board footer