Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Raon

Full review and comparison of Beta & BC (topic unfinished)

So I decided to put BC and Beta face-to-face and compare them on all aspects.
I made this topic in a rush so for now i will only present to you the full list of positive features that each membership provides.

A full table with advantages and disadvantages will be included soon, as well as pictures and statistics.

Red: Beta features
Yellow: Builders Club features
Orange (yellow+red): Features available for both

- Access to beta-only worlds
- Unlimited type subscription

- 6 exclusive smileys
- 6 exclusive bricks (beta blocks)
- "x" free, "y" sized worlds (depends on subscription type)

- Access to BC doors and gates
- Acces to text sign blocks
- Full free access to all the packs (more than 450 bricks), including classics
- Ability to place limited bricks with NO LIMIT
- Exclusive animated aura
- Ability to add 40 friends
- Magic does NOT decrease
- A Builders Club Badge and member number in your profile, AND a banner beneath your class shield badge
-

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#2 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Full review and comparison of Beta & BC (topic unfinished)

Nicely done, here's my review of Builders Club:

- A great way to waste a fair amount of your money.
- Quite cheap, you'll never know what new feature comes out that is only available to Builders Club!
- Dazzle the few people that look at your profile, with your fancy 'level' badge. The ladies love it.
- BC Doors and Gates! Fully Allow the 0.1% of BC morons that are allowed to pass through it. People reaaalllly need to stop wasting their money on charities and all that boring stuff. BC is the way to go!

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Around 7% of EE players have BC, actually.

Ninja Edit: 7% of ACTIVE players.

Last edited by Terence22205 (Apr 22 2013 2:34:04 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Ben

^ lol. It's funny because it's true.

Beta players should get some good stuff as well. We made this game exist ! The beta players were the first supporters of EE, we deserve better..

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

tomkazaz wrote:

Beta players should get some good stuff as well. We made this game exist ! The beta players were the first supporters of EE, we deserve better..

It was good at the time, but I kind of disagree.
A 'Thank-you' gift was given to those at first who donated without expecting anything in return... kind of went from there. It was acceptable, because it didn't cost too much, and there wasn't a lot of things that you had to pay for to get.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

Koto

As a beta member, I get the whole wanting signs thing, but if you think about it, $10, that you probably just did free gem offers for, shouldn't get the same things that people who paid $40+ of their own money.

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

tomkazaz wrote:

Beta was easily gotten free with gems by filling out surveys. I got free beta myself that way. BC is a paid premium membership. The main difference: Beta is beta testing, generally only used in the earlier stages of a game.

Now that EE is very developed though there is no need for beta. In fact it has gone from a small sand-box to probably a prosperous business venture.

BC is premium, it's hard to get if you don't pay for it. It's EE premium, there is no other way of saying it. You get certain features that other players do not. There is a difference.

Also being beta doesn't make you any better than non-beta. All it means is that you either donated to the game, paid the $10 fee, or got free gems. A one time $10 or less payment though is nothing really. BC increases the games revenue, and the quality of the game. (Have you noticed the graphics getting better?)

Betas had their hay day, now it's time to move on to a new era of EE, a more modernized era.

#8 Before February 2015

Hojaki

hojakicammel

So yeah, I'm a camel who likes to misspell things. And uhh... I really don't know where Hojaki came from (it's not from the town in PNG)

#9 Before February 2015

Raon

Hojaki wrote:

hojakicammel

So yeah, I'm a camel who likes to misspell things. And uhh... I really don't know where Hojaki came from (it's not from the town in PNG)

LMFAO dude you mistook the topic!

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

Raon142392863932793

Board footer