Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

Sancti

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

whatter wrote:

i have much to, use when useing beta the normal ee/ use when using normal the beta

What ****..?

#152 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Sancti wrote:
whatter wrote:

i have much to, use when useing beta the normal ee/ use when using normal the beta

What ****..?

He's saying that he's experiencing alot of lagkicks too. And if you are a normal user you should play the Beta EE and vice versa. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#153 Before February 2015

StampleTehcattle

Im sure you've considered using ores as currency for items that you could buy. Like add in a shop, and make items that dig out a certain amount of blocks around you. Or maybe an item that digs straight up for like 20 blocks, that would be used in the case of a broken pickaxe, while you have alot of ores. Or maybe a protective item that makes it to where when you die you only lose half your items instead of all of them.

Im not sure if all of those would be possible, but if they were, it would be a great addition to the level. I also have a few other power up ideas:

Fake painite pickaxe (u) For 10 seconds, your pickaxe becomes a painite pickaxe.

Easy digging: For a short amount of time, instead of just up, every direction you dig in creates a zero gravity dots.

Small quake: Sends everyone in a 10x10 block radius back to the surface (Without taking items, if thats possible)

Last edited by StampleTehcattle (May 15 2012 10:07:47 am)

#154 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

StampleTehcattle wrote:

Im sure you've considered using ores as currency for items that you could buy. Like add in a shop, and make items that dig out a certain amount of blocks around you. Or maybe an item that digs straight up for like 20 blocks, that would be used in the case of a broken pickaxe, while you have alot of ores. Or maybe a protective item that makes it to where when you die you only lose half your items instead of all of them.

Im not sure if all of those would be possible, but if they were, it would be a great addition to the level. I also have a few other power up ideas:

Fake painite pickaxe (u) For 10 seconds, your pickaxe becomes a painite pickaxe.

Easy digging: For a short amount of time, instead of just up, every direction you dig in creates a zero gravity dots.

Small quake: Sends everyone in a 10x10 block radius back to the surface (Without taking items, if thats possible)

Ores are good enough for currency, cash/coins and other stuff will be useless only will only make the bot slower because it needs to load and save more data.

Shop won't be added either because it will be too spammy too.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to implement upgrades. You will be able to do special skills/upgrades with crystals that are very rare to find and will only be able for people that are level 80+.
Still thank you for your suggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile!

#155 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

FloddyFosh
I can't join in your Dig lvl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#156 Before February 2015

FrozenChih

Great world, good job Floddy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
But I'm dealing with a bug those days, and I had no idea where to post it, so I just do it here.
I now have a Ruby pickaxe (fine), but it anyhow goes reeaaly slow on layer 1... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but could you please contact me if you see me Floddy?
I'm CHIHUAHUA in game

#157 Before February 2015

Godofwar

Hi Floddy,

These days, the bot has gone really bad. Too many problems. It's a good thing that you add all these new features, but it must stay playable.

I think you should delete some commands like the trade system. Also, the bot was really laggy when there was no snake on. Maybe the other "beast" were lagging the bot.

Continue your good work.

#158 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Godofwar wrote:

Hi Floddy,

These days, the bot has gone really bad. Too many problems. It's a good thing that you add all these new features, but it must stay playable.

I think you should delete some commands like the trade system. Also, the bot was really laggy when there was no snake on. Maybe the other "beast" were lagging the bot.

Continue your good work.

There is also something like bad internet connection Godofwar //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. Throughout the week i'm in my students room. My internet is quite slow there because of the connection, the amount of users using the internet (12 people live here) and because i'm using the laptop by myself too for school. In the weekends i'm at home or at my girlfriend where much better internet is and where I don't use my laptop really much =/. Removing the tradesystem won't help much to increase the speed because it only affects the speed if someone is calling the command. Also keep in mind that the room is more popular then ever. With almost always 40+ chatters...

I'm also going to try to speed things up but this just takes some time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#159 Before February 2015

Detonater

This is really fun to use, but PLEASE fix the lag. Everyone is experiencing it, it's not just me.

#160 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Detonater wrote:

This is really fun to use, but PLEASE fix the lag. Everyone is experiencing it, it's not just me.

*Sigh...

Like I said in the post above you i have slow internet connection here >.<, i'm not owning the internet where I am atm. Aaarggghh.. I don't want to explain everything again =/, I need to use my laptop too for school because I have a busy life too =/... I'm trying my best for you guys to speed things up but I can't do better then I'm already doing..

#161 Before February 2015

Kirby

FLODDY MY GEMS ARE STILL ON THE HIGHSCORE BOARD YOU CAN RESTORE THEM!

#162 Before February 2015

pokemonsmile101

Haha, you can restore mine too.

And ty floddy for the first magical lamp!

#163 Before February 2015

twin802

There should be more minerals or at least make them less rare.

#164 Before February 2015

AndreiTan

Roflol. Why should you say that lamps can't be made into pickaxes? We all know, FloddyFosh.

#165 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

twin802 wrote:

There should be more minerals or at least make them less rare.

There are gonna be crystals that are so rare that I expect a long time before someone even gets one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#166 Before February 2015

coolmanman

xp win!
YDkaK.jpg

#167 Before February 2015

StampleTehcattle

Hey floddy, could you warn us before you leave? So we have time to get up and store our stuff? I know that sometimes things come up and you have more important stuff to do, but if ever possible, could you give us a few minutes to get back up and store items?

Last edited by StampleTehcattle (May 16 2012 5:34:22 am)

#168 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

StampleTehcattle wrote:

Hey floddy, could you warn us before you leave? So we have time to get up and store our stuff? I know that sometimes things come up and you have more important stuff to do, but if ever possible, could you give us a few minutes to get back up and store items?

Meh, you're true //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Sometimes I have to leave really fast because i'm quite busy. Then I shut down my laptop because I know the bot saves everyone data before logging out. But I'll give you some time next time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue!

#169 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

When is this bot next on?
And update the leaderboards plox

#170 Before February 2015

PSY

Hey floddy

there´s 2 things i have to ask you:

1. can u fix the laggy snakes with only 1 portals?the snakes with 1 portals are very unfair :/ .They move every time like 7 blocks and u can't see where the go and so u ca´t jump away and die.

2.When comes the bot again online //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i still waiting in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#171 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

FloddyFosh wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

Floddyfosh wtf?1 I've tried to log-in like 45 times and kept sending me back to the lobby! Please fix this ****

I really can't help this killingpepper //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. If there is too much datatraffic you get automatically logged out by ee. Because this is quite a complex bot where much is happening in the level there is alot of datatraffic. If you're having a good connection you will less likely be logged out by EE.

TERRIBLY sorry I was raging but I got the trick now! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
You have to move as soon as you get in!
......+rep for pardon....
EDIT: I just had an idea!

You could add the command "   !dug w/pick     (to know how many blocks you dug with the pick you are using)
                                                                   !dug in layer 1,2,3,4,5,6 (to know how many blocks you dug in x layer)

Good idea or bad idea?

Last edited by killingpepper123 (May 16 2012 10:43:46 am)

#172 Before February 2015

PSY

floddy i have think about translate the commands again....and i think it´s not really important because all in germany lern the english sppeak and know the commands normaly.The german translations words are longer than the english words and so i really think that the english words are better //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

PS: but if u want the translation ic an give you ^^

#173 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

I think you need to do something now you have 40+ players. Maybe 2 things to add blocks due to the 4th layer is like 0. 99% of the time

#174 Before February 2015

Godofwar

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

GOD OF WAR's STORE!!

ALL YOU WANT !! LESS PRICEY THAN EVERYONE (even Megalamb's silver store:P)

CONTACT ME IN THE GAME!!!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#175 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

I think those stores are overpriced...

How about earn your own ores, via mining instead of trading, as you keep your ores ;D

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer