Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1276 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

gregregreg wrote:

Well, Floddy was on today in the DigBot world, only problem he said was that since the new update (and prior to that as well) that there were too many chats for the bot. He now says he will use it for a new bot called [FLD] SurvivalBot. Basically it is DigBot (w/out commands) and he is the god, you have to avoid any traps and setbacks he sets for you, otherwise you will die and respawn and/or have to relog. The goal is to reach the bottom first.

Well that sounds like a good world.

Devan wrote:

I would really want to help you in a new world squadfs. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

*cough* Gold Link *cough* In Sig *cough cough *

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#1277 Before February 2015

Boxheadman

da bot has been off can you turn it back on plz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#1278 Before February 2015

giftboxfan

Since everyone has chat, nada.

#1279 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

^gravedig but i think someone should have dug this up (no pun intended) in hopes that the level might actually get turned back on. a man can dream.

#1280 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

Brawler700 wrote:

^gravedig but i think someone should have dug this up (no pun intended) in hopes that the level might actually get turned back on. a man can dream.

I laughed at the "no pun intended" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Also, I agree. This level was like the only reason I came on Everybody Edits, but now that it's gone, I rarely go on anymore.

#1281 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

I Sooooo... Much Miss It!

#1282 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

someone email floddy

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#1283 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

gregregreg wrote:

Well, Floddy was on today in the DigBot world, only problem he said was that since the new update (and prior to that as well) that there were too many chats for the bot. He now says he will use it for a new bot called [FLD] SurvivalBot. Basically it is DigBot (w/out commands) and he is the god, you have to avoid any traps and setbacks he sets for you, otherwise you will die and respawn and/or have to relog. The goal is to reach the bottom first.

Floddy has a good point, but back then not a lot of people kept up with it. I don't know how many, but not even half of the players listed total. Even back then, a lot of people with chat didn't read the instructions or rules, so they just ragequit. I'd say that was most of the full player list. Surely this will keep happening again if Floddy reopens the bot again. I highly doubt that the amount of chat players now will affect it.

#1284 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

The sadness of missing the bot eats away at me and my insides, slowly filling me with dread that I will never see the bot.

EOpYT.png

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#1285 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

I sent Floddy an E-mail about how much we miss him.
I really hope he'll change him mind and come back to EE.

#1286 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

I am not letting this thread go down.

idoatsmon wrote:

I sent Floddy an E-mail about how much we miss him.
I really hope he'll change him mind and come back to EE.

^And I really hope he does as well. Like I said before, this bot was basically the only reason I came on EE.

#1287 Before February 2015

Deetz

I got chat after he stopped doing the bot.

*Cries*

#1288 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

I dont blame floddy for leaving but im sad he did

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#1289 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

I haven't been on EE in a while, and I saw Temple Wurm was on today. Hopefully, maybe he can bring DigBot back.

#1290 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

Or maybe the bot crashed.

#1291 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I'm begging the mods to lock this until further notice

#1292 Before February 2015

allerulez

Awww! Floddy where are you ?
Where did you go?
C'mon, please bring the bot back! I LOVE THIS SERVER!
This and jaba's is my absolutely favourite server

BRING IT BACK, FLODDY! I miss this Epic server ;(

#1293 2015-03-20 22:47:57

Moukdaboss
Banned

Is it possible to get floody back on ee and turn on this bot? or give the bot to someone else?

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer