Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1001 Before February 2015

xzeldax

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

wtf??? ang3l is using the donator pick and NOT LOSING LIVES?!??!?!?!
i thought he had casted lib, but i wondered why it lasted so long, then when i asked him, he didnt even know that the donator pick took away lives.... thats just ridiculous.

#1002 Before February 2015

Bimps

theditor wrote:

@ Bimps1002: You were the one who called me nublet when 0176 gave you my ruby.

Off topic: 1000 posts in this topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

You didn't want me to have the ruby. I got it anyways.

#1003 Before February 2015

222hockey222

222Hockey222's Ores for Lives Store!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ores I give:   1     |     2     |     3     |     5     |   10   |   25   |   50   | 100 |
Sapphire:        7     |   13     | 19   |     35   |   70 | 175   | 350 | 700 |
Emerald:        10   |   19     |   27   |   45   |   93   | 240 | 420 | 810 |
Ruby:              20   |     39   |   58   |   95   |   190 |   480 | 970 |1850|
Diamond:     50   |   95   | 140   | 230 | 410   | 1000|1900 | 3600|
Painite:      1000 |1950|2900 |4800|9750|24250|48500|97000|
                                                     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^     ^                                
                                                       Lives you give me                                   
---------------------------------------------------------------------|
OoS = Out of Stock      (0-9)                                                                       |
PoS = Plenty of Stock (100+)                                                                  |
Lim = Limited Supply   (10-99)                                                                 |
NFS = Not For Sale        (Do not want to sell at time)                     |
                             |Amount of Ore|                                                                 |
Sapphire-Lim |              37              |                                                                 |
Emerald- PoS |            318            |                                                                 |
Ruby- - - PoS |            118            |                                                                 |
Diamond-PoS |            198            |                                                                 |
Painite-   -OoS |              6               |                                                                 |
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Painite price is will lower as I get more.

#1004 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

^^^ lol the REALfloddyfosh, how many people try to copy you?, on skype. also i dont think you are allowed to charge the person again if the owener of the game(floddy) asked for a donation. but i might have this all wrong but if kongregate fan already payed and you spent the money how did he get it back?

ALOT! Haha...

He claimed that the payment was made unauthorized... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Thats why paypal is just taking it away from my money.. =/

#1005 Before February 2015

Ang3L

xzeldax wrote:

i thought he had casted lib, but i wondered why it lasted so long, then when i asked him, he didnt even know that the donator pick took away lives.... thats just ridiculous.

Now i get charged lives for using donor pick >.<'
Idk how, but it just began to take me lives..

FloddyFosh wrote:

ALOT! Haha...

He claimed that the payment was made unauthorized... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Thats why paypal is just taking it away from my money.. =/

What the hell dude.. donor pick takes away lives... i dont remember it said that anywhere before donated for the donor pick >.<
I aint gonna charge back the money but seriously, if its a bug, ok. But if its not a bug, then you're an ****.
-_-

Last edited by xDeviLx (Jul 4 2012 12:37:04 pm)

#1006 Before February 2015

ysoserious1

my BIRTHDAYYY IS 2MORROW REMEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. TELL me happy BIRTHDAY. AND I AM LEVEL 59 :DDDDDD.

#1007 Before February 2015

Master1

xDeviLx wrote:
xzeldax wrote:

Now i get charged lives for using donor pick >.<'
Idk how, but it just began to take me lives..

FloddyFosh wrote:

ALOT! Haha...

What the hell dude.. donor pick takes away lives... i dont remember it said that anywhere before donated for the donor pick >.<
I aint gonna charge back the money but seriously, if its a bug, ok. But if its not a bug, then you're an a$$.
-_-

It's not a bug, and he did this, because you need to use some energy to use magic. In this case energy=lives. It's a fast pick, but it comes with a price. Well... 2 prices //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#1008 Before February 2015

Ang3L

Master1 wrote:

It's not a bug, and he did this, because you need to use some energy to use magic. In this case energy=lives. It's a fast pick, but it comes with a price. Well... 2 prices //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

lol.. so you're saying he ripped me off ..TWICE...

Last edited by xDeviLx (Jul 4 2012 1:56:51 pm)

#1009 Before February 2015

Master1

No he didn't rip you off at all. You should have read what the donator does before you bought it. If anything, you ripped yourself off.

#1010 Before February 2015

supadorf24

ysoserious1 wrote:

my BIRTHDAYYY IS 2MORROW REMEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. TELL me happy BIRTHDAY. AND I AM LEVEL 59 :DDDDDD.

Happy birthday. Warned for spam.

#1011 Before February 2015

Master1

What a great birthday present supa!

#1012 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

DylanDaSkater wrote:

dSbJe.jpg
I'm guessing spawn was removed? Lol

Oh look, there's me! (;

Anyways, Floddy, I sent you a message in Skype with a concern of mine. Whenever you get it, message me back please (:

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#1013 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YSOSERIOUS1 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#1014 Before February 2015

Ang3L

Master1 wrote:

No he didn't rip you off at all. You should have read what the donator does before you bought it. If anything, you ripped yourself off.

LOL Ofcourse, why didn't i read it obviously says "DONOR PICK CHARGES 1 LIFE FOR EVERY BLOCK DUG"

-"Because of some requests and because I want to thank the people that donate me to encourage me to keep on coding and spending time on this bot, I now give everyone who donated ?5 or more a *Donator*-pickaxe which is magic unbreakable pickaxe and 1-taps every layer. Probably more will be added. Please submit the EE-name that will receive the pickaxe with the donation or post your name on this thread. Please keep in mind that this is a 'donation' and your own choice. Thank you for all your support! smile"
>.<

#1015 Before February 2015

henks15

I like this is Level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#1016 Before February 2015

ysoserious1

Supadorf24 wrote:
ysoserious1 wrote:

Happy birthday. Warned for spam.

What a great BDAY present. 2day is tha day. LLS. ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC... I Mastered the snake 2. there is a secret behind everything in LIFE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#1017 Before February 2015

Master1

xDeviLx wrote:
Master1 wrote:

LOL Ofcourse, why didn't i read it obviously says "DONOR PICK CHARGES 1 LIFE FOR EVERY BLOCK DUG"

-"Because of some requests and because I want to thank the people that donate me to encourage me to keep on coding and spending time on this bot, I now give everyone who donated ?5 or more a *Donator*-pickaxe which is magic unbreakable pickaxe and 1-taps every layer. Probably more will be added. Please submit the EE-name that will receive the pickaxe with the donation or post your name on this thread. Please keep in mind that this is a 'donation' and your own choice. Thank you for all your support! smile"
>.<

If you look under the crystal section, it tells you that all magic picks take lives away.

ysoserious1 wrote:

What a great BDAY present. 2day is tha day. LLS. ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC... I Mastered the snake 2. there is a secret behind everything in LIFE .

42?

Last edited by Master1 (Jul 5 2012 12:30:16 pm)

#1018 Before February 2015

Bimps

Happy birfday yso! What would you like for your birthday from me?
EDIT:   It's on!

Last edited by Bimps (Jul 5 2012 2:39:59 pm)

#1019 Before February 2015

MortimayFLD

Mortimay used PokeBall!

How bout a pokemon to help you find the ore you want? Pokemon Costs 100 coins. Wanted items: Coal:3 Iron:5 Silver:10 Gold:15 Amethyst:25 Sapphire:40 Emerald:60 Ruby 80 Diamond:150 Painite:10000

Ore:Cost

#1020 Before February 2015

Master1

This is Digbot, Not pokemon Ore version.

#1021 Before February 2015

Bimps

MortimayFLD wrote:

Mortimay used PokeBall!

How bout a pokemon to help you find the ore you want? Pokemon Costs 100 coins. Wanted items: Coal:3 Iron:5 Silver:10 Gold:15 Amethyst:25 Sapphire:40 Emerald:60 Ruby 80 Diamond:150 Painite:10000

Nobody has 10000 painite. What's wrong with you mort?

#1022 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Bimps1002 wrote:
MortimayFLD wrote:

Mortimay used PokeBall!

Nobody has 10000 painite. What's wrong with you mort?

Notice the Ore:Cost

Ore            Cost
Painite:10000

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#1023 Before February 2015

Swipper

Floddy it has come to my attention if you have a certain smiley the server crashes, make it so that if you have the smiley and you don't change it in 1 minute your auto kicked thank you

#1024 Before February 2015

222hockey222

Do you mean that tanned smiley? I'm sure that bug will be fixed soon enough.

#1025 Before February 2015

theditor

MortimayFLD wrote:

Mortimay used PokeBall!

Pokemon sucks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer