Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#976 Before February 2015

braxtonman31

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

I donated $10.00, but didn't get the donater pick :/

snip

Last edited by braxtonman31 (Jul 2 2012 6:54:23 pm)

#977 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Kirby wrote:

who had 16,000 lives left?! and pokemonster no you may not have a sho

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#978 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

umm...braxtonman31: you might wanna take a look at the pic. I can see some of your info. You might want to delete it out of there. But you need to say like !donator or something like that

#979 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

i casted sho and i got lag kicked after that so it should of gave me all my stuff back but i lost 150 diamonds 6 painite 1000 lives and 5 spells //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#980 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I love merching in this game (:

I make a lot of profits from selling and buying stuff. I love the way the shop works (:

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Jul 2 2012 11:48:57 pm)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#981 Before February 2015

Master1

okay... Floody you really need set prices for the shop, or at least have 2 shops, one with set prices and one without. I used to be able to make money off selling diamonds, but due to so many people selling and nobody spending a lot of coins to buy them, the price is really low. Diamonds aren't worth hardly anything anymore. Soon the same thing will happen to painite, and people won't have to pay tons of coins for 1. They'll be able to get them cheap. Please. Make the shop prices stay the same. Even if you need to put 100,000,000 ores into the shop to make sure it won't run out.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#982 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

floddyfosh!!: i hate the snake cuz every singel time a get some ore form coal till diamond the snake gets me and its to fast so a cant run away //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
ex: i found a chest and then 1 sec later the **** ING snake got me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
its not fair //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
maybe you can make the snake slower or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
i hope you do something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by idoatsmon (Jul 3 2012 2:12:50 am)

#983 Before February 2015

blackspider

I agree with idoatsmon.
We were 4 to dig a hole and he did a multiple kill. this isn't fair.

Blackspider~

#984 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Right now I'm very annoyed.

People have been trying to get alot of items on digbot by claiming they have paid me money or not receiving items.
I always gave people their items as fast as I could when I received a message on paypal/mail if someone payed.
Maybe I only forgot like 2 people to give their items what they payed for. But no mail/message = no payment...

This is not the worst...
2 weeks ago a person called "pr0editor69" with mail "<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="781c1f270a021b380119101717561b1715">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>" payed me $100 for alot of items. But it was a Bank Deferred Payment. I told the person that I would give him his items after I really received the money... but of course on the last day he canceled all payments...
NOW...
A "well known person" called "kongregatefan" donated me in the past 2 months in total around $100 bucks. In the beginning I found this unbelievable too... but after 3 weeks everything was still normal so I thought everything was okay.

But...
Just 2 hours ago I received a message from Paypal that the person with email "<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="aacbc6c6cfc4c0cfcccccfd8d3989a9aeacbc5c684c9c5c7">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>" and "<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="aacfd8c3c9cbc6c6cfc49c9eead3cbc2c5c584c9c5c7">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>" (which is kongregatefan) wants a refund of all the money, because he claims it was "unauthorized"...

So...
At the moment my paypal has a negative amount of money, because I've already used some of the money for charity + study + paying my room and Paypal wants me to pay back 100$ bucks... great...

It's hard for me to claim that Kongregatefan got his items because its ofcourse a virtual game, but right now I'm collecting all the evidence I have and it's quite alot. Besides of that I'm also trying to contact KOngregatefan by sending mails etc to him asking whats going on... so if you see him tell him to contact me.
I just can't understand why there are always such kind of people living on this world. Trying to scam everybody off and lying about everything.

Because of all this and because of all these messages of people complaining and because I really don't have time for all these problem because of my stressful study I decided to put the bot off again for unknown time. First I want to see how everything turns out...   No it's not the end of DigBot, because I don't want to disappoint all the others, I just need some breathing space to concentrate on my school tests. When I'm done with these tests I can fully concentrate on DigBot again and pretty sure on another bot I have in mind.

Also you can still find me ingame and on this forum. So I can probably answer some quick questions.

Thanks for all the support though, I love you all and have a great time with most of you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

~Floddy

Edit: Because I really don't want to disappoint you all and because it's not your fault I turned DigBot back on and reset the data of Kong until I have contacted him.

Last edited by FloddyFosh (Jul 3 2012 8:18:21 am)

#985 Before February 2015

Everglade

FloddyFosh wrote:

I just can't understand why there are always such kind of people living on this world. Trying to scam everybody off and lying about everything.
~Floddy

Whether kongregatefan actually tried to get his money back on purpose or not, i wouldn't be surprised that some people would do this considering most players on this game are like 12-14 or something?   Not all, but a lot of users are therefore very immature (as you have probably seen many times), some insensitive or like doing rude things for fun, and some venerable to traps (as you can see there are people trying to get young players accounts or even worse the players parents bank details or something absurd like that).

^I'm not really sure what i'm getting at there..      to the point..      i hope you can get enough evidence to show that it was a fair transaction. Thats just heartless if he did it on purpose. I know it won't help replace £100, but whether you get the money back or not, if he did it on purpose then i think swift banning's in order, no? This is probably the worst thing a member on EE has done? All this controversy about people "Hacking" most the time isn't true. It's just vulnerable players giving out there account details for what they seem to think is a good cause..   But if kongregatefan really has done this, this is real..   and very, very unfair to you.

It's a shame if he did do this on purpose, we did trades in digbot and he seemed like a fair guy..   :/

Last edited by Everglade (Jul 3 2012 8:18:39 am)

#986 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Well yeah, it's hard for me to express how I really feel because English isn't my native language.

I'm pretty sure this is on purpose because he was so easily giving out money on everything, but I don't want to take conclusions too fast so I'm still trying to contact him.

#987 Before February 2015

Bimps

You turned digbot back on. I would give u money, but I don't have a paypal.

#988 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

FloddyFosh wrote:

Right now I'm very annoyed.

People have been trying to get alot of items on digbot by claiming they have paid me money or not receiving items.
I always gave people their items as fast as I could when I received a message on paypal/mail if someone payed.
Maybe I only forgot like 2 people to give their items what they payed for. But no mail/message = no payment...

This is not the worst...
2 weeks ago a person called "pr0editor69" with mail "<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0f6b68507d756c4f766e676060216c6062">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>" payed me $100 for alot of items. But it was a Bank Deferred Payment. I told the person that I would give him his items after I really received the money... but of course on the last day he canceled all payments...
NOW...
A "well known person" called "kongregatefan" donated me in the past 2 months in total around $100 bucks. In the beginning I found this unbelievable too... but after 3 weeks everything was still normal so I thought everything was okay.

But...
Just 2 hours ago I received a message from Paypal that the person with email "<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b6d7dadad3d8dcd3d0d0d3c4cf848686f6d7d9da98d5d9db">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>" and "<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0e6b7c676d6f62626b60383a4e776f666161206d6163">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>" (which is kongregatefan) wants a refund of all the money, because he claims it was "unauthorized"...

So...
At the moment my paypal has a negative amount of money, because I've already used some of the money for charity + study + paying my room and Paypal wants me to pay back 100$ bucks... great...

It's hard for me to claim that Kongregatefan got his items because its ofcourse a virtual game, but right now I'm collecting all the evidence I have and it's quite alot. Besides of that I'm also trying to contact KOngregatefan by sending mails etc to him asking whats going on... so if you see him tell him to contact me.

Because of all this and because of all these messages of people complaining and because I really don't have time for all these problem because of my stressful study I decided to put the bot off again for unknown time. First I want to see how everything turns out...   No it's not the end of DigBot, because I don't want to disappoint all the others, I just need some breathing space to concentrate on my school tests. When I'm done with these tests I can fully concentrate on DigBot again and pretty sure on another bot I have in mind.

Also you can still find me ingame and on this forum. So I can probably answer some quick questions.

Thanks for all the support though, I love you all and have a great time with most of you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

~Floddy

Edit: Because I really don't want to disappoint you all and because it's not your fault I turned DigBot back on and reset the data of Kong until I have contacted him.

Here are my thoughts:
-First, you already Kongregatefan's name, it's in his e-mail.
-Second, you go somewhere where you search adresses by typing a name.
-Third, you ask people in-game to know if he lives in Europe, Asia, North America...Bla,bla,bla...
-Fourth, you go to his house and ask him to give back the money.
-Fifth, if he refuses, you beat the **** out of him!

#989 Before February 2015

theditor

Lolno, kong is not a nice person.
At all.

He will be probably become a criminal and a liar, if he continiues like this.

Also, he shared Cyph1e's bots (EEditor and CoinCollector), so he is one reason why the energy will be taken away. Most of you know about it, too.

I never liked him, either. And yes, I hope you get enough evidnces, because, £100 is a :O load of money.

#990 Before February 2015

Ang3L

dude.. can we talk somewhere besides messages.. i want to talk to you on some chat... i knew this kind of stuff is gonna happen then i said im gonna donate you money for the donor pick and stuff... lol i asked you fuew questions after and you seemed not to be here or just ignore me... allso i wanned to tell you (well its a late message but i was gonna tell you: that i lost my paypal (password and secret question) and i can only pay you by credit card (like the spells) and i allso wanted to worn you about this that they can recharge money and complain at you.. in other games (as the game i play [Crossfire NA] if you chargeback money, your account permamentally gets banned untill you pay the money back+5$ penality...)
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile hope i can help you somehow... and yeah. we can work something out.. i need a program of some kind.. so if you can make it i would be happy to pay you ( WITH CREDIT CARD, NOT PAYPAL! XD)... hope you reply //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)

-Ang3l

#991 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

floddyfosh: what is a cola?, how does it look like? and what does it do?

#992 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

xDeviLx wrote:

dude.. can we talk somewhere besides messages.. i want to talk to you on some chat... i knew this kind of stuff is gonna happen then i said im gonna donate you money for the donor pick and stuff... lol i asked you fuew questions after and you seemed not to be here or just ignore me... allso i wanned to tell you (well its a late message but i was gonna tell you: that i lost my paypal (password and secret question) and i can only pay you by credit card (like the spells) and i allso wanted to worn you about this that they can recharge money and complain at you.. in other games (as the game i play [Crossfire NA] if you chargeback money, your account permamentally gets banned untill you pay the money back+5$ penality...)
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile hope i can help you somehow... and yeah. we can work something out.. i need a program of some kind.. so if you can make it i would be happy to pay you ( WITH CREDIT CARD, NOT PAYPAL! XD)... hope you reply //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)

-Ang3l

Ohhhh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e88b809a819b8a8983838d9ad1daa880879c85898184c68b8785">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#993 Before February 2015

Bimps

theditor wrote:

Lolno, kong is not a nice person.
At all.

He will be probably become a criminal and a liar, if he continiues like this.

Also, he shared Cyph1e's bots (EEditor and CoinCollector), so he is one reason why the energy will be taken away. Most of you know about it, too.

I never liked him, either. And yes, I hope you get enough evidnces, because, £100 is a :O load of money.

Yeah
HALF OFF-TOPIC: I thought you were good. I'm not a nublet, you called me bimdickhead.

#994 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

floddyfosh:whens the next update?
and maybe think about my idea of an update (water thing)

#995 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

FloddyFosh wrote:
xDeviLx wrote:

-Ang3l

Ohhhh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="87e4eff5eef4e5e6ecece2f5beb5c7efe8f3eae6eeeba9e4e8ea">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

^^^ lol the REALfloddyfosh, how many people try to copy you?, on skype. also i dont think you are allowed to charge the person again if the owener of the game(floddy) asked for a donation. but i might have this all wrong but if kongregate fan already payed and you spent the money how did he get it back?

#996 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

the bot crashed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#997 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

dSbJe.jpg
I'm guessing spawn was removed? Lol

#998 Before February 2015

Master1

@floddy, Just wondering when I might get my Donator (Kongregatefan was buying it for me, he said he told you) Sorry if I'm rushing you, I don't want you getting annoyed again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#999 Before February 2015

theditor

@ Bimps1002: You were the one who called me nublet when 0176 gave you my ruby.

Off topic: 1000 posts in this topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1000 Before February 2015

Pokemonster654

theditor wrote:

@ Bimps1002: You were the one who called me nublet when 0176 gave you my ruby.

Off topic: 1000 posts in this topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Just sayin', but I think bimps is jealous.

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer