Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#676 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

Master1 wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

Does anyone have an OTE spell?

If so, I can give you this:

Diamond-Superior Pick

19 000 coins

Other spells

I have 2 OTE's I think

Well, what   do you want for those?

Here is a list of what might interest you:

- 500 lives
- ~ 50 rubies
- 100 sapphire
- A lot of ores, we'll see in-game
- The offers above
Choose a 3 of the choice above

I'll take out the 19 000   coins offer because I already bought one from IceCweam for 19 000 coins, so... I only have 2 000 or so left

Last edited by killingpepper123 (Jun 6 2012 5:06:33 pm)

#677 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

killingpepper123 wrote:

Well, what   do you want for those?

Here is a list of what might interest you:

- 500 lives
- ~ 50 rubies
- 100 sapphire
- A lot of ores, we'll see in-game
- The offers above
Choose a 3 of the choice above

I'll take out the 19 000   coins offer because I already bought one from IceCweam for 19 000 coins, so... I only have 2 000 or so left

Hmmm, I have a few spells, I will check if I have an OTE or not

#678 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Where are you nubcakes getting these spells? I only have the one I !claimed.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#679 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Different55 wrote:

Where are you nubcakes getting these spells? I only have the one I !claimed.

I don't think you understand the value of an OTE at my eyes...You can't dug in layer 6, heh?

That's why you don't like OTE. Duh.

Last edited by killingpepper123 (Jun 6 2012 7:30:56 pm)

#680 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

No, I <3 OTE. I'm only at layer four, but it takes 5 taps to get one block dug.
That's not what I said at all, I asked where is everyone getting spells. I've only ever had 2 spells, both RLL, and one of them was given to me by floddy and the other was !claimed. Where the heck did Dylan get a few spells?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#681 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Different55 wrote:

No, I <3 OTE. I'm only at layer four, but it takes 5 taps to get one block dug.
That's not what I said at all, I asked where is everyone getting spells. I've only ever had 2 spells, both RLL, and one of them was given to me by floddy and the other was !claimed. Where the heck did Dylan get a few spells?

Since DylanDaSkater is rich in-game and out-game, he can buy them with the shop and the PayPal thing. Plus, the !claim is gone. So the only way you can have spells is by

buying

them.

Lol was that center, red, etc... buying word

+... SHA-BLAM! *bunnys head explode...You know what that mean, right? Bunnys hunt is open! Yar! Different55: Watch you ears! YAR!

Last edited by killingpepper123 (Jun 6 2012 7:44:15 pm)

#682 Before February 2015

adam

Hey Floddy, I bought a pick yesterday, when do I get it?

#683 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

adam wrote:

Are you <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="7d0f121f1f1418531c104c3d1a101c1411531e1210">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>?
Btw, I have a crash detector...

But I can't just keep the bot always on, so is me thats stopping the bot. I'm really busy lately =/ I'm trying my best. I'm at school right now so I can't really respond

#684 Before February 2015

theditor

I quitted mining //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
But it was (and still is!) a very very fun level/bot for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#685 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Nou wrote:

Uh...I think something's gone wrong with the saving. When I left last night I was lvl 11, almost lvl 12, now I'm suddenly back to lvl 9 ? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I had an epic gold pickaxe... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I woke up the next day and it's a fine pick... I want my pick back... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
EDIT:   NOOO! MY RUBY! MY RUBY AND 8 OF MY EMERALDS, AND AT LEAST 15 SAPPHIRE IS GONE!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I WANT MY STUFF BACK, NOW! HALF OF MY STUFF IS GONE!!?!?!??!?!?

Last edited by Zakleo (Jun 7 2012 4:31:17 am)

#686 Before February 2015

ysoserious1

What will u give me if i buy u a donator pick.. This question is posted to all pplz on this fourm just quote it and the best offer i will buy it for them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#687 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Dont -rep Floddy if your ores gone is....
Its a Bot so... Not more

#688 Before February 2015

adam

FloddyFosh wrote:
adam wrote:

Are you <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d4a6bbb6b6bdb1fab5b9e594b3b9b5bdb8fab7bbb9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>?

But I can't just keep the bot always on, so is me thats stopping the bot. I'm really busy lately =/ I'm trying my best. I'm at school right now so I can't really respond

no i'm <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f7849b9f989b95c5b7829c8ed9929382">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> I sent 6 euros at 6/5/2012 for a pick and two RLL's

#689 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

ysoserious1 wrote:

What will u give me if i buy u a donator pick.. This question is posted to all pplz on this fourm just quote it and the best offer i will buy it for them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I don't think anybody that does not have the doantor can beat my offer... Hehehehe.....

#690 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

adam wrote:
FloddyFosh wrote:
adam wrote:

Are you <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d9abb6bbbbb0bcf7b8b4e899beb4b8b0b5f7bab6b4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>?

no i'm <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="5a293632353638681a2f3123743f3e2f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> I sent 6 euros at 6/5/2012 for a pick and two RLL's

Haven't received anything. Checked paypal and my mail.

#691 Before February 2015

adam

FloddyFosh wrote:
adam wrote:

-snip-

ok, i'll send again later, it seems it didn't go through. But i'm gonna use a different e-mail.

Last edited by adam (Jun 7 2012 12:03:45 pm)

#692 Before February 2015

mcrmcrmcr

i bought a spell and never got it... what should i do

FloddyFosh wrote:
adam wrote:
FloddyFosh wrote:

Are you <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="fe8c919c9c979bd09f93cfbe99939f9792d09d9193">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>?

no i'm <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="84f7e8ecebe8e6b6c4f1effdaae1e0f1">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> I sent 6 euros at 6/5/2012 for a pick and two RLL's

lol <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="86f4e9e4e4efe3a8e7ebb7c6e1ebe7efeaa8e5e9eb">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> is me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
my forum name is same as ee name its mcrmcrmcr

Last edited by mcrmcrmcr (Jun 7 2012 2:09:38 pm)

#693 Before February 2015

madhatter1101

WHAT CODE?

#694 Before February 2015

Detonater

You need to change the breaking of the picks. It is totally random. I had a LEGENDARY sapphire pick and it broke after like 30 minutes. Then I made another sapphire pick which was flawless and it broke after 2 MINUTES. This is bull crap! I want a refund of all that sapphire!

EDIT: Now my Exquisite emerald broke also today. What a lovely day. Please fix this Floddy.

Last edited by Detonater (Jun 7 2012 9:47:10 pm)

#695 Before February 2015

adam

Detonater wrote:

You need to change the breaking of the picks. It is totally random. I had a LEGENDARY sapphire pick and it broke after like 30 minutes. Then I made another sapphire pick which was flawless and it broke after 2 MINUTES. This is bull crap! I want a refund of all that sapphire!

.. no refunds.

#696 Before February 2015

Quick question about the snake does the snake detects movement or just gets random people as iv'e seen more people get often eaten when they move. While I was gone for like 25 minutes I still wasn't eaten.

#697 Before February 2015

Undead04

VERY fun bot Floddy, and good job. Can't wait for more updates.

EDIT: I found a bug in your ore collecting system. I was going up and saw a path with no blocks, so I pressed up a few times to set a dot down, and when I finished it spawned a Golden ore without me mining an actual block, this happened in Layer 3.

Last edited by Undead04 (Jun 8 2012 3:05:29 am)

#698 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Undead04 wrote:

VERY fun bot Floddy, and good job. Can't wait for more updates.

EDIT: I found a bug in your ore collecting system. I was going up and saw a path with no blocks, so I pressed up a few times to set a dot down, and when I finished it spawned a Golden ore without me mining an actual block, this happened in Layer 3.

Possible, happens very rarely. Can't help it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
Thanks for noticing though!

#699 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Can you kick non-chats please? There is no need for them to be allowed on, as they can'tdo anything. And if they are allowed on, this happens.

*clicks FLD DigBot ICanDigiT* *goes back to lobby*

It's because there are too many poeple online.

#700 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

Yea non-chats are very annoying, they just follow random people doing nothing, but they are very fun to trap //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer