Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#601 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

5600 wrote:

It seems that Floddy wants to quit the bot in my perspective.

No....

Its just that the whole shop thing is causing a little stress cause theres so many opinions that Floddy wants to sort out the problems and make people happy. He has made money off of it and has earned a respectible status in the world of EE, i doubt he would want to stop it, he just wants to get the issues sorted out.

Last edited by BossCreaterof2011 (Jun 2 2012 8:37:08 pm)

#602 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

5600 wrote:

I think people should stop complaining because now we are treating Floddy like Chris, we always complain about some stuff as iv'e seen in some of the posts i'm not trying to criticize none of you but there is more things that you could do when the bot is off.

This

#603 Before February 2015

Draw123

i just bught the ote for 40 euro my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="72161d1517171f1d1c321a1d061f131b1e5c111d1f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> and i wanted to addd to Draw123 thx

#604 Before February 2015

theditor

OH YOU LITTLE NAUGHTY BOY!
That sucks to be me, i lost crapload of stuff :C

Well, like 5600 said, the DigBot ain't the only level in EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
You can always create something by yourself, play some old EX levels or take a quick look over my Profile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I wasted like the whole day playing DigBot, yesterday :rolleyes:
But thank you for turning it off for a while, most people are really addicated to your awesome bot.

#605 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Hey guys,

Today on program:

- For now I'm going to take the shop out. Then I have some time to fix problems and see what I'm going to do with the shop. ALso then I have time to thoroughly test it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

- Again I have to revert the data because there are alot of unfair numbers =/. I'm sorry. Also for some previous messages. My bot does save correctly. I'm the one that is reverting all the data.

- Because everything that happened everyone can claim these days 1 spell with the !claim command. You get a random spell.
Hope this covers everything up a bit. Sorry for being so outrageous yesterday. I was just really tired haha //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Oww and I'm only gonna stop this bot when the amount of plays is near zero haha //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue! So don't worry.
~Floddy

#606 Before February 2015

Draw123

i bought one of your item and i didnt recieve it

#607 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Draw123 wrote:

I'm working on that now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Also for the others that bought spells. Could you put your emailmessages here so I can give you your spells? I didn't receive an EE-name from you.

#608 Before February 2015

Draw123

FloddyFosh wrote:
Draw123 wrote:

I'm working on that now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Also for the others that bought spells. Could you put your emailmessages here so I can give you your spells? I didn't receive an EE-name from you.

ok my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0f6b60686a6a6260614f67607b626e6663216c6062">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#609 Before February 2015

Bimps

I got a DLC spell.

#610 Before February 2015

Bobithan

uhm

*cough*

I still have 600k coins

I should only have 30k

#611 Before February 2015

skullz17

How come I have to start again you said it was saved -.-.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#612 Before February 2015

Bimps

Bot just left //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. You said you were fixing something?

#613 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Bimps1002 wrote:

Bot just left //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. You said you were fixing something?

Yes he is fixing something so don't complain, let him the time to do what he has to do. Be patient.

#614 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Thank you for fixing the saving problem. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#615 Before February 2015

skullz17

But i'm still lvl1... Oh well starting again isn't too bad

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#616 Before February 2015

Elarra Fallingwater

Plan on playing it at any point I can get on a computer with enough power to play EE. >.<

Oh, and I would probably donate...if I wasn't American... >.>

#617 Before February 2015

Detonater

Hey Floddy,

Just want to say sorry for everything. I have been complaining about the Donator pick, and I've also been complaining about it being laggy and blah blah. I think everyone owes you an apology. After I read what you wrote in red the other day, I felt like a jerk. I know you've put a lot of work into this bot. I understand your frustration when everyone complains about it not being on or whatever. If you think what I am writing is corny, that's fine. But I just want you to know you are doing a very good job, and I enjoy using the bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. So keep up the good work, Floddy.

Detonater

#618 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Detonater wrote:

Hey Floddy,

Just want to say sorry for everything. I have been complaining about the Donator pick, and I've also been complaining about it being laggy and blah blah. I think everyone owes you an apology. After I read what you wrote in red the other day, I felt like a jerk. I know you've put a lot of work into this bot. I understand your frustration when everyone complains about it not being on or whatever. If you think what I am writing is corny, that's fine. But I just want you to know you are doing a very good job, and I enjoy using the bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. So keep up the good work, Floddy.

Detonater

Haha no problem! I've been a jerk sometimes too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#619 Before February 2015

Bimps

He's putting the shop back on! He told us in-game!

#620 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I'm buying spells!

You give - I give

XPB - 10 rubies
DOE - 10 rubies
STU - 10 rubies
DLC - 8 rubies
DLL - 12 rubies
OTE - 20 rubies
RLL - 12 rubies
DOX - 12 rubies
TRX - 13 rubies

#621 Before February 2015

Draw123

Floody i bought trx and i didnt get it

#622 Before February 2015

shadowguy2000

soz for complaining in this post!!!

dousent work on my laptop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

it turnes on and then turns off instantly! :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by shadowguy2000 (Jun 3 2012 6:43:27 pm)

#623 Before February 2015

fuuzy98

just wondering do you want us posting ideas?

I got a idea for a spell, (HDK) HDK is a spell that makes it so you can "HOLD DOWN KEYS" while digging, so you don't have to keep tapping them! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile if possible  

just another random idea maybe the person that gives you the idea, should be the tester of the idea?

Last edited by fuuzy98 (Jun 4 2012 3:43:33 am)

#624 Before February 2015

theditor

Bobithan wrote:

I'm buying spells!

You give - I give

XPB - 10 rubies
DOE - 10 rubies
STU - 10 rubies
DLC - 8 rubies
DLL - 12 rubies
OTE - 20 rubies
RLL - 12 rubies
DOX - 12 rubies
TRX - 13 rubies

Sure, i can sell you like 5 spells //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
DOE and stuff //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#625 Before February 2015

Zakleo

If you don't get rid of that RUDDY SNAKE... I will shove my face in a fan...

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer