Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

Bobithan wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:
Zumza123 wrote:

I cant dig...

You can't really play if you don't have chat, but if you do, you can dig by taping the arrow in the direction you want to dig

Ex.: dig to the right: ----)

dig to the left: (------

etc... get it right now?

I don't think non-chats can really do anything

Maybe he has chat he needs help. Just want to help him out so he can have fun like us. If he doesn't have chat, well toooooooo baaaaaaaaaad.............

#27 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

killingpepper123 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

You can't really play if you don't have chat, but if you do, you can dig by taping the arrow in the direction you want to dig

Ex.: dig to the right: ----)

dig to the left: (------

etc... get it right now?

I don't think non-chats can really do anything

Maybe he has chat he needs help. Just want to help him out so he can have fun like us. If he doesn't have chat, well toooooooo baaaaaaaaaad.............

Non chatters can do absolutely nothing because the bot ignores them. So they neither can dig //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
About loss of levels, i cant really help it :O, the bot saves almost always correct. Also im not going adjust people their levels because some guys find that unfair hehe.

Ostkaka i really dont care much if you copy stuff from me but i find it annoying if you keep posting stuff that im copying you or that it looks like yours. I dont want you as an enemy and i really love your bot and the way you are doing it differently then me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

At the moment im with my girlfriend so i wont be able to update or restart the bot, luckily the restart function works very well! Its running on my laptop now in my room and i hope it keeps working all night. Ill update more tomorrow when im back. Im probably going to try to update for lvl 50+ people because i think godofwar is 50 by noe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Happy mining!

#28 Before February 2015

Muffin

Of course the bot crashes while you're gone, screw social life :c

#29 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

kekko wrote:

Hi Floddy. I don't know what's wrong with the emerald pickaxe. Whenever I make one it breaks within a few minutes (less than 10). The problem started at level 24 and is still happening at level 25.

I have to agree here. I bought an emerald pickaxe from 222hockey222 which broke so he made me another which broke shortly after as well. Maybe the bot's chances are accidentally set to 1/120 instead of 1/1200? Just a thought.

Meanwhile, a suggestion for fixing the "getting stuck" problem - Make the "enemies" 2 portals wide instead of one, but have them move marginally slower (which would probably happen automatically by doubling them up anyway). Every time you would get stuck, another portal will be placed where you fall to get stuck, so it would teleport you instead of trap you.

Xenonetix-2.png

#30 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Muffin wrote:

Of course the bot crashes while you're gone, screw social life :c

Aarggh knew that would happen =/, I think my laptop shut down by itself ;o.

Mega Lamb wrote:
kekko wrote:

Hi Floddy. I don't know what's wrong with the emerald pickaxe. Whenever I make one it breaks within a few minutes (less than 10). The problem started at level 24 and is still happening at level 25.

I have to agree here. I bought an emerald pickaxe from 222hockey222 which broke so he made me another which broke shortly after as well. Maybe the bot's chances are accidentally set to 1/120 instead of 1/1200? Just a thought.

Meanwhile, a suggestion for fixing the "getting stuck" problem - Make the "enemies" 2 portals wide instead of one, but have them move marginally slower (which would probably happen automatically by doubling them up anyway). Every time you would get stuck, another portal will be placed where you fall to get stuck, so it would teleport you instead of trap you.

Ill have a look again at it today ;o, if the numbers are really set incorrectly the pickaxe should mine slower too then. I'm probably gonna update the numbers put on forum too because I think those are wrong too =/.

#31 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Nice lvl and nice bot

#32 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

really 10 and it breaks? yall must be lucky i think i wasted 13 emerald pickaxes already at level 31 and my ruby one broke really fast as well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#33 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Updated the bot!

Added the commands !harden and !harden [playername].
Happy mining //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile!

#34 Before February 2015

Deadlord

Floddy I have a problem that when I enter you world with less then 20 players I can't join it. It starts loading and then,puff,back to the worlds list. Hope you find whats wrong with that. (everyother map works fine for me)

#35 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

I never seem to be online when this is on. XD people will my level soon

#36 Before February 2015

ostkaka

Deadlord wrote:

Floddy I have a problem that when I enter you world with less then 20 players I can't join it. It starts loading and then,puff,back to the worlds list. Hope you find whats wrong with that. (everyother map works fine for me)

I had the same problem!:/

Last edited by ostkaka (May 9 2012 1:33:45 pm)

#37 Before February 2015

Deadlord wrote:

Same... If the bot is on, I can't get in the level in any way, be it 5 or 500 players online. I've already tried to close everything other than Everybody Edits, but even that doesn't work. :/
It's starting to annoy me a bit not being able to play this awesome level.

#38 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

capture.png

I agree with Chris, great level.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#39 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

TakoMan02 wrote:

http://localhostr.com/files/Uv48BaU/capture.png

I agree with Chris, great level.

Thank you for that picture <3 I was too late for it haha //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
For everyone having connection problems. I don't know why it's caused but the bot is quite complex and theres alot happening in the map =/...
Some people seem to be able to log in always while others are never able to log in.

Edit: Updated Leaderboards

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 9 2012 3:07:45 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

BillyP

Really awesome level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#41 Before February 2015

Muffin

What does harden do exactly?

and zomg benjaminsen loves it <3

#42 Before February 2015

Muftwin

-suggestions-
gotta make thisgame more hardcore soo...

-daynight cycle

day is what it is now. timeswitch occurs every 30 mins?
3 things happen at night that are different from day
-the bank is closed
-2 portals in each layer moving faster than normal
-sky turns to dark blue instead of light blue

also if 3 people go into the house and type !sleep within a minute of eachother it automaticly becomes day?

Last edited by Muftwin (May 9 2012 7:30:50 pm)

#43 Before February 2015

222hockey222

^Well portals are bad as it is (only bad part of this level,imo), I don't want them to be harder in "night". Besides, it'll be more like minecraft.

#44 Before February 2015

Kirby

muffin thats a really god idea, and it doesnt ruin the purpose on the level. i vote for it.

#45 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

I really like the day/night cycle too, ill add it on the list of future updates.

But first I want to add stuff for people that are lvl 75+ because u guys are leveling fast haha!

Updated Leaderboards //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile!

#46 Before February 2015

coolmanman

A way to reduce spam could be when people say !bag or !bank, to only say what they have so it wont come up with the Emerald:0 Ruby:0 blahblahblah
If I had 9 coal and 1 Silver it would only say
Coal:9 Silver:1
So not saying what you don't have

#47 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

coolmanman wrote:

A way to reduce spam could be when people say !bag or !bank, to only say what they have so it wont come up with the Emerald:0 Ruby:0 blahblahblah
If I had 9 coal and 1 Silver it would only say
Coal:9 Silver:1
So not saying what you don't have

Nice! Gonna implement that now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile...

I just updated Leaderboards, People with same amount have same rank now.

Edit: Your idea is added coolmanman, thanks for the idea!

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 10 2012 6:33:29 am)

#48 Before February 2015

Muffin

Don't worry guys, we'll only be level 200 when we can 2 tap layer 6 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#49 Before February 2015

abcdfgt

why I Cant join , I logged 60+ Times then i play only three times //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
Still Joining But it disconnect....

#50 Before February 2015

Thanel

Most of time when i want to join this world I'm getting autokicked. I can see world only for 1 second. Idk if this is bug from this bot but I cant get only into this world. Please repair this (If you can)

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer