Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#376 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

Lol, how could i make 2 mistakes in 2 sentences? I guess i was rushing too much...
Anyway here's the corrected image.

38I8M.png

#377 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

KanibalFrost wrote:

Lol, how could i make 2 mistakes in 2 sentences? I guess i was rushing too much...
Anyway here's the corrected image.

http://i.imgur.com/38I8M.png

Very nice Picture KF i like it 10+ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#378 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I lost about 8 diamond yesterday! I was in layer 6, trying to find some, and the snake loved so much that it ate me! LOLOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#379 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

killingpepper123 wrote:

I lost about 8 diamond yesterday! I was in layer 6, trying to find some, and the snake loved so much that it ate me! LOLOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

whoah ;o! Bad luck! No painite yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile?

#380 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

FloddyFosh wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

whoah ;o! Bad luck! No painite yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile?

I haven't found Painite yet, but something odd to me happens in Layer 6. Twice now, I've been digging upwards and suddenly an empty block appears without the dot that's supposed to come up. I was wondering if that's either where Crystals would be if I were level 100+ or where Painite's supposed to be but doesn't show up. Alternatively, I'm just going mad.

Also, a quick suggestion. Include Magic Urns (maybe candy liquorice?) which award a random number of lives every time. Then in the chests, include urns and lamps occasionally. Also, you could have a Magic Box (Factory Box) which could be the hardening of your pick.

Xenonetix-2.png

#381 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Mega Lamb wrote:
FloddyFosh wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

I haven't found Painite yet, but something odd to me happens in Layer 6. Twice now, I've been digging upwards and suddenly an empty block appears without the dot that's supposed to come up. I was wondering if that's either where Crystals would be if I were level 100+ or where Painite's supposed to be but doesn't show up. Alternatively, I'm just going mad.

Also, a quick suggestion. Include Magic Urns (maybe candy liquorice?) which award a random number of lives every time. Then in the chests, include urns and lamps occasionally. Also, you could have a Magic Box (Factory Box) which could be the hardening of your pick.

Oww yeah those are crystals lol ;o haha! Not sure about the suggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Edit: I fixed it for you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 24 2012 12:19:44 pm)

#382 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

As another suggestion that would be very helpful to me and i know a lot of other people too, add a !onlinetop command that shows the 5 top people online, so you know who they are and ask them if they can harden your pick for you.
EDIT: for the   command above, add an argument [max] to the command that it will search for online people with this level or lower.

EX. !onlinetop
(returns...)
1. Person 2. Person 3. Person 4. Person 5. Person
EX. !onlinetop 25
(returns...)

Last edited by BossCreaterof2011 (May 24 2012 2:31:14 pm)

#383 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

BossCreaterof2011 wrote:

As another suggestion that would be very helpful to me and i know a lot of other people too, add a !onlinetop command that shows the 5 top people online, so you know who they are and ask them if they can harden your pick for you.
EDIT: for the   command above, add an argument [max] to the command that it will search for online people with this level or lower.

EX. !onlinetop
(returns...)
EX. !onlinetop 25
(returns...)

That is a pretty bad idea, as we seriously hate noobs asking to harden their picks, even if they are doing 1 tap a block.

#384 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

FloddyFosh wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

Well, "That's the life"!

Also, I'llbe posting the players who are my friends in that level:

-Godofwar (obviously, because he speaks French and live near Montreal, like me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )
-Megalamb
-DJRulz
-Icecweam
-Some other guys...

Also:

killingpepper123 wrote:

FloddyFosh: I have an idea! (again)!

You could had a new mineral:

-Called " Star Dust or Star Powder"
-Would be the flashy yellow mineral.
-Would give you 750 XP
-Would be found in layer 6! (Mi-rare)
-Of course it would be placed between Diamond and Painite.

An idea! ONLY

Last edited by killingpepper123 (May 24 2012 6:49:07 pm)

#385 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

5FX9s.jpg

Xenonetix-2.png

#386 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Update: Yay for Bugfixes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile!

Also congratulations to Megalamb for finding the first Painite.
Who will find the first Crystal of Nature //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile???

#387 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

Nice megalamb //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#388 Before February 2015

Polis

tradce.png
Well, I see the new rule: you can only give things and trade if you're in the same layer, but Superstar and I were in the same layer.

Would be nice if you fix this bug.

#389 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Polis wrote:

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7786/tradce.png
Well, I see the new rule: you can only give things and trade if you're in the same layer, but Superstar and I were in the same layer.

Would be nice if you fix this bug.

It might help if both of you jump or move a bit in the layer because the bot can be a bit slow with registering your coordinates.

Edit: Nvm, there was indeed a little bug somewhere in the code //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile...

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 25 2012 7:44:57 am)

#390 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Floddyfosh: You could had the following commands:

!f(ore) To know how many of this ore YOU have found in total
Would be useful to impress people! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#391 Before February 2015

ECC

Promised I would spam a few, so here go's:
- Can you get cords of a player then move those cords, thus moving the player?
- Yeah i got nothing. lol.

(in response to how to make a .spawn command)

Idea: allow [,] commands. I often mistype my [.] as a [,] and would like to use that just in case i end up doing it when i have a snake on my trail. I dont think this could cause more lag and believe it would only help. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Also: allow commands to be written reversed.
Normal command: .unstore 18 gold
Reversed: .unstore gold 18
Reason for this is I, like many people, play minecraft. You've got the commands backwards in that matter //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#392 Before February 2015

mathy

Non-chatters: follow the chatters.
Chatters: lock up the non-chatters, and say things to them! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#393 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

killingpepper123 wrote:

Floddyfosh: You could had the following commands:

!f(ore) To know how many of this ore YOU have found in total
Would be useful to impress people! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Euhh possible //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile but gonna add this later. Because it might cause more lag and I want to finish crystals first. Thanks for the idea though!

ECC wrote:

Promised I would spam a few, so here go's:
- Can you get cords of a player then move those cords, thus moving the player?
- Yeah i got nothing. lol.

(in response to how to make a .spawn command)

Idea: allow [,] commands. I often mistype my [.] as a [,] and would like to use that just in case i end up doing it when i have a snake on my trail. I dont think this could cause more lag and believe it would only help. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Also: allow commands to be written reversed.
Normal command: .unstore 18 gold
Reversed: .unstore gold 18
Reason for this is I, like many people, play minecraft. You've got the commands backwards in that matter //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Ill add the , for the commands //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Gonna implement your second idea maybe later, again because of possible lag and more important things first. Thanks!

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 25 2012 2:47:15 pm)

#394 Before February 2015

ramosc011

how do i dig?:|

Last edited by ramosc011 (May 25 2012 6:49:35 pm)

#395 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Also, a lot of people complain about your bot when it's saving data.

"Logging out, saving all data..."

"Data saved, goodbye!"

You come back 1 minutes later.

People ALWAYS say: "Bot crashed"

I mean, COME ON!
A bot crash is when you get lag kick and you lose all your iems, so stop spamming "Bot crashed" please. It's annoying.

Also FloddyFosh, when the bot will be more evolved, You could also had the command

- ".dug w/ pick" to show how many blocks you have dug with that pick. To know if your pick was **** or if it is incredible.

Last edited by killingpepper123 (May 25 2012 6:52:18 pm)

#396 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

ramosc011 wrote:

1. U must have Chat for Dig
2. Say in the level: !dig
3. Dig then

#397 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Gtaa wrote:
ramosc011 wrote:

1. U must have Chat for Dig
2. Say in the level: !dig
3. Dig then

No need to say "!dig" at any stage. You do need chat, but even if you do, when you posted the question, the bot wasn't on, so you can't dig.

Xenonetix-2.png

#398 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

killingpepper123 wrote:

Also, a lot of people complain about your bot when it's saving data.

"Logging out, saving all data..."

"Data saved, goodbye!"

You come back 1 minutes later.

People ALWAYS say: "Bot crashed"

I mean, COME ON!
A bot crash is when you get lag kick and you lose all your iems, so stop spamming "Bot crashed" please. It's annoying.

Also FloddyFosh, when the bot will be more evolved, You could also had the command

- ".dug w/ pick" to show how many blocks you have dug with that pick. To know if your pick was **** or if it is incredible.

Nice idea!

Im creating a backup of some stuff from my laptop and then I will turn the bot on again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#399 Before February 2015

fuuzy98

floddyfosh you need to try make it so there isn't portals jst laying anywhere around the map because some people have heeps of stuff and the just fall in them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#400 Before February 2015

haunter

when do we get to store pickaxes?

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer