Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

Ive decided to remove all the highscore commands ingame except for the !totaldug, !totaldata, !totaldeaths and !totalonline. This cleares alot of code and will make the bot alot less laggy, because I don't have to check everytime if someone broke a record.

Also, all records can be found on this thread and I update these leaderboards frequently //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

killingpepper123 wrote:

Idea: You could had a 7th upgrade to the pick you are using.

-It would dig 1.5-2 time faster than the "Legendary" one.
-It would cost 50 ore to upgrade.
-It would be called "Invincible"
-It will have 0.01% of chance of breaking

Like it?

No, the next pickaxes will be quite invincible already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Also digging faster will be done with crystal magic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#327 Before February 2015

AndreiTan

FloddyFosh wrote:
AndreiTan wrote:

Um, where's the post about the update with the new crystals?

Im still working on them, they are not officially released yet. I only gave some information about them on thread.
It's a huge amount of code to be added. Therefor I'm not gonna implement smelting with coal etc like others suggested. It will take you long enough to even find an Ancient Crystal (level 500) hehe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, should be enough of a challenge.

BossCreaterof2011 wrote:
FloddyFosh wrote:

'Snip'

yea ive broken several gold and sapphire pickaxes, never got more than 1 xp for um

You were totally right, some missplaced '(' and ')' gave 1xp for better pickaxes. This has been changed now, but still it's only a tiny bit of xp!

Seriously? 500?!? But um, mind adding something better than painite? Like ultranite? Ultranium? Ultimite?

#328 Before February 2015

Kirby

what do crystals do, do they do what there name is? (like crystal of haste increases your digging speed?)

#329 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Well than how about an evil crystal that attracts the snake and if you don't get to the surface in time, it kills you! ( The snake!)

#330 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

FloddyFosh wrote:
kirby1394 wrote:

suggestion

!afk

makes a little 4x4 box around you made out of the red scifi brick, which will make it so you cant die sometimes i go afk and when i come back i died. this will prevent it. the catch? when you are afk, you cant dig, or get out of the box, until you say !back

Sorry no =/, just go to the surface. You are safe there. And I bet people will abuse it when the snake is near //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink.

FloddyFosh wrote:
AndreiTan wrote:

FloddyFosh, mind adding more functions, interactions and blocks?

I'm doing all the time, but I really can't code faster =/, I just added chests lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

FloddyFosh wrote:
AndreiTan wrote:

Um, where's the post about the update with the new crystals?

Im still working on them, they are not officially released yet. I only gave some information about them on thread.
It's a huge amount of code to be added. Therefor I'm not gonna implement smelting with coal etc like others suggested. It will take you long enough to even find an Ancient Crystal (level 500) hehe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, should be enough of a challenge.

FloddyFosh wrote:
AndreiTan wrote:

Compounds:

Bronze: Copper+Tin

(You can tell me what other compounds can be made here...because I don't know what the other mineral used with iron to make steel is.)

No, there are enough pickaxes that you can make //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
1: This will also make the bot more laggy, spammy and complexer.
2: There are already gonna be new pickaxes -> crystals.

FloddyFosh wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

Idea: You could had a 7th upgrade to the pick you are using.

-It would dig 1.5-2 time faster than the "Legendary" one.
-It would cost 50 ore to upgrade.
-It would be called "Invincible"
-It will have 0.01% of chance of breaking

Like it?

No, the next pickaxes will be quite invincible already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Also digging faster will be done with crystal magic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

You've been warned twice (Given two warnings) for all of these double-posts and been banned for a day (your next warning will also result in a day-long ban). Please only post one time in a row.
Hammertime.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#331 Before February 2015

Rurigok

FloddyFosh, I do not believe your double posting warrants actual warnings and therefore they have been rescinded. However, please attempt to consolidate responses into one post and/or use the edit button to avoid excessive multiposting.

#332 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

JadElClemens wrote:

You've been warned twice (Given two warnings) for all of these double-posts and been banned for a day (your next warning will also result in a day-long ban). Please only post one time in a row.
Hammertime.

Rurigok wrote:

FloddyFosh, I do not believe your double posting warrants actual warnings and therefore they have been rescinded. However, please attempt to consolidate responses into one post and/or use the edit button to avoid excessive multiposting.

I am officially warning you both. Double-posting is NOT against the rules which can be found here:

http://eeforumify.com/misc.php?action=rules wrote:

You may...
...post multiple times in a row if they are about different, relevant, topics.

Floddy has ONLY double-posted when quoting other people and it is completely legitimate for him to do so. Ban me for all I care, but that would purely mean you're abusing your power.

Last edited by Mega Lamb (May 21 2012 9:27:13 pm)

Xenonetix_2.png

#333 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Rurigok wrote:

Thank you Rurigok!

Mega Lamb wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

Hammertime.

Rurigok wrote:

I am OFFICIALLY warning you BOTH. Double-posting is NOT against the rules which can be found here:

http://eeforumify.com/misc.php?action=rules wrote:

You may...
...post multiple times in a row if they are about different, relevant, topics.

Floddy has ONLY double-posted when quoting other people and it is completely legitimate for him to do so. Ban me for all I care, but that would purely mean you're abusing your power.

Don't worry MegaLamb //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, let's get over it and ill try to use the edit button more haha //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
And btw, JadElClemens won't ban you stated in one of his earlier posts:

JadElClemens wrote:

Guise, I'm a mod.

Don't fall out of your chairs.

However, I feel that I may not initially operate on the same level as some of the pre-existing mods (namely Different/Chewy).
Let's not **** here. If I'm doing something wrong, tell me about it. I won't bite (or warn/ban you), and it'll make me better.

And no, this isn't aimed at the staff, it's aimed at you members. I'm moderating you, not them.

Thanks.

I think you were right about the double post JadElClemens, but I don't think it was fair to give me 2 warnings at the same time without previous warnings. And in the warning system is clearly stated:

Warning system...
3 warnings - day ban
4 warnings - week ban
5 warnings - month ban
6 warnings - permanent ban

So in my opinion it should've been a warning only since these were my only 2 warnings //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Thats my advise to you now I really need some sleep (5:30 am) I feel terrible lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile!
Happy mining for the rest! And thanks for all the support of you guys and 'gals'!

#334 Before February 2015

Skyler

This is a Lil glitch... I honestly dont know what pick I have right now XD DigbotMessup.png
DigbotMessup2-1.png

Last edited by Skyler (May 21 2012 10:54:48 pm)

#335 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

Bit of an issue with the bot. It gives conflicting statements to the pickaxe I'm using based on who says !pick cow

I'm also not sure how much ore I used in the hardening process, but I know I kept saying !harden until it reached legendary.

Here's a screenshot:

boate.png

#336 Before February 2015

capasha

Btw, you forgot "(u) = uncommon | (r) = rare" colors in layers.

#337 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Thy Cowman wrote:

Bit of an issue with the bot. It gives conflicting statements to the pickaxe I'm using based on who says !pick cow

I'm also not sure how much ore I used in the hardening process, but I know I kept saying !harden until it reached legendary.

Here's a screenshot:

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/3977/boate.png

I think it's fixed now. It was looking to the wrong player to get the amount of pickaxe harden. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#338 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

This is bs. My pick i made this morning (ruby) broke just an hour after using it. Theftn i le the level and come back later, I make a emerald and harden that. I get to the second layer to find that it brakes? WTF?

Last edited by kingjamstar (May 22 2012 6:39:53 am)

#339 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

kingjamstar wrote:

This is bs. My pick i made this morning (ruby) broke just an hour after using it. Theftn i le the level and come back later, I make a emerald and harden that. I get to the second layer to find that it brakes? WTF?

Can't help it :O, it's really a matter of luck.

Update of today: Many speedimprovements (but keep in mind, the bot lags because of internet connection here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile! ), alot of bugfixes (like the ones stated in earlier posts above here), and more stuff for crystals. For example craft of pickaxes, give ores, harden pickaxes, saving, loading etc etc... It's a huge bunch of code haha //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Also leaderboards are updated //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#340 Before February 2015

twin802

You should remove xp or levels from the highscores...There like the exact same thing.

#341 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

twin802 wrote:
theditor wrote:

This level still sucks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

By your opinion. I think its cool.
Also skyler you aren't supposed to double post. Its against the posting rules. Just edit your post.

Multi-posting about different, relevant topics is okay.

Minimodding, however, is not. Just report something next time. There is absolutely no good reason to verbalize any rule-breaking.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#342 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

FloddyFosh: I have an idea! (again)!

You could had a new mineral:

-Called " Star Dust or Star Powder"
-Would be the flashy yellow mineral.
-Would give you 750 XP
-Would be found in layer 6! (Mi-rare)
-Of course it would be placed between Diamond and Painite.

An idea! ONLY

#343 Before February 2015

Kirby

megalamb there is no such thing as one tap, the minimum is 2. if digging down it seems like one but the gravity pulling you down or when you touch the block before you start tapping. so gravity is 1 tap and your tap is 2. try going down then go right, and you will see that it is 2 taps

#344 Before February 2015

Muffy

This level indeed is very fun,the concept isnt original,but it's fun.I wish I could play this again,though it looks like it's no time soon.Anyways,this is a map I enjoy a lot.

#345 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

kirby1394 wrote:

megalamb there is no such thing as one tap, the minimum is 2. if digging down it seems like one but the gravity pulling you down or when you touch the block before you start tapping. so gravity is 1 tap and your tap is 2. try going down then go right, and you will see that it is 2 taps

Actually, that's an EE alignment bug and nothing to do with Floddy's bot. Gravity is not "1 tap" and I have tested out how many taps are needed. You can stand right next to a block as long as you're EXACTLY in line with it without having previously touched it and tap it once to dig it. This is most easily demonstrated by digging a block directly above you.

Xenonetix_2.png

#346 Before February 2015

travieso408

New Subject! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I have thought of a great idea and I thought I'd share it with FLODDY as an adjustment in DIGBot!
In order for the map to not lag or be "FULL", a second map should be created with the same functions as "FLD DIGBOT ICANDIG"!!! What I mean by this is Users could play the same game in two different maps that are identical, along with just being identical, DIGBot could recognised the User and continue a saved game on the 2nd map! (Let's say I'm playing on "FLD DIGBOT ICANDIG" and i need to get off for a bit, when I come back... THE MAP IS FULL!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile not only is that going to make me sad, but the users IN the map will experience A LOT of lagging, spammed with messages from the 45 users in that map //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile sounds horrible)   But with the 2nd map! I could just continue my journey and be happily ever after with being able to play no matter what! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Last edited by travieso408 (May 23 2012 1:09:59 am)

#347 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

travieso408 wrote:

New Subject! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I have thought of a great idea and I thought I'd share it with FLODDY as an adjustment in DIGBot!
In order for the map to not lag or be "FULL", a second map should be created with the same functions as "FLD DIGBOT ICANDIG"!!! What I mean by this is Users could play the same game in two different maps that are identical, along with just being identical, DIGBot could recognised the User and continue a saved game on the 2nd map! (Let's say I'm playing on "FLD DIGBOT ICANDIG" and i need to get off for a bit, when I come back... THE MAP IS FULL!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile not only is that going to make me sad, but the users IN the map will experience A LOT of lagging, spammed with messages from the 45 users in that map //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile sounds horrible)   But with the 2nd map! I could just continue my journey and be happily ever after with being able to play no matter what! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Yep... I love the idea and other people told me this already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, BUT both maps will lag even more =/ hehe

#348 Before February 2015

AndreiTan

Not sure if there will be a mineral better than painite... painite is just a pain in the butt...

#349 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

UPDATES:

- Okay, well crystals are done //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. They are spreaded in the map and can be mined. I will add explanation later.
- !bankpick - Shows the pickaxe stored in your bank.
- !switchpick - Switches the pickaxe you are holding with the pickaxe in your bank.

Happy Mining!

#350 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

Do u just craft another pick to store it in your bank?

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer