Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

AndreiTan wrote:

Glitch? I can always open the chest on the ground and receive tons of rewards https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Yep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, solved that immediately hehe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. I was too enthousiastic and updated the bot too fast haha!

#252 Before February 2015

StampleTehcattle

One major problem i have with the level is the message telling you that you already have a better pickaxe. Well say you have an emerald pickaxe, but you want to craft a superior sapphire, which would dig faster. Its not possible until your pickaxe breaks, right? Well adding in a command like !Craft superior sapphire would work much better, if you could code that into the bot. Just an idea. And if thats not possible, please remove the message telling you that you already have a better pickaxe. Thanks.

#253 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

StampleTehcattle wrote:

One major problem i have with the level is the message telling you that you already have a better pickaxe. Well say you have an emerald pickaxe, but you want to craft a superior sapphire, which would dig faster. Its not possible until your pickaxe breaks, right? Well adding in a command like !Craft superior sapphire would work much better, if you could code that into the bot. Just an idea. And if thats not possible, please remove the message telling you that you already have a better pickaxe. Thanks.

Thanks StampleTehcattle for your suggestions.

Update: I now added the command '!breakpick' which breaks your pick and you receive a tiiinnnyy little xp of it. I can't remove the message you already have a better pickaxe, otherwise people could troll you by crafting pickaxes for you that are worse.

Hope u like this command //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Happy Mining!

#254 Before February 2015

twin802

Artifacts.
Everyonce in awhile you could stumble on an artifact. You sell the artifact at the top with .sell and get experience.
Heres the catch if you pick is too strong for the layer you are in at the time then the artifact has a chance of shatttering.

Lol im sad it reset my bank losing 11 amethyst awhile ago. Luckily I gained them back!

Last edited by twin802 (May 19 2012 8:44:03 am)

#255 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

twin802 wrote:

Artifacts.
Everyonce in awhile you could stumble on an artifact. You sell the artifact at the top with .sell and get experience.
Heres the catch if you pick is too strong for the layer you are in at the time then the artifact has a chance of shatttering.

Lol im sad it reset my bank losing 11 amethyst awhile ago. Luckily I gained them back!

Hmm... somehow i like it but it needs some better explaining and adjustments. When is your pick too strong for the layer? What kind of block should the artifact be? Can you find it in every layer? Only break your pick if you find it or if you mine the block? Are there exceptions etc etc.

So if you work it out a little bit i might add it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#256 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Omg! I never thought I could be on a leader board! I'm I a hateful player? I don't think so. Well, I'm at the 10th position almost everywhere. YAY //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#257 Before February 2015

twin802

For example layer 2...You have to be level two but what if someone gave you a pick you can only make at level 8 then your pick is too strong for that layer. It shatters the artifact not the pick. The artifact should be the prison block(Not the best choice).
Different artifacts such as dinosaur artifacts and plant artifacts etc.
Exceptions:
If your pic is the hardest possible of that kind.

Yay one of my suggestions finally work out!

#258 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

killingpepper123 wrote:

Omg! I never thought I could be on a leader board! I'm I a hateful player? I don't think so. Well, I'm at the 10th position almost everywhere. YAY //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Congratz xD
Edit: Wtf, 111 online in my level...?

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 19 2012 10:13:06 am)

#259 Before February 2015

BillyP

FloddyFosh wrote:

Yeah EE has f*cked up, says there's 158 online now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by BillyP (May 19 2012 10:19:20 am)

#260 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

FloddyFosh wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

Congratz xD

Again a bug of EE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Haha ''170'' only in your lvl

Last edited by Gtaa (May 19 2012 10:18:41 am)

#261 Before February 2015

Kirby

NVM BILLYP **** LIES

Last edited by kirby1394 (May 19 2012 10:28:12 am)

#262 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

its growing D:

And i want to play D:

and i lost 6 gold and 3 amethyst D:

AMOUNT:

(im refreshing the page at about 20 sec intervals)

Last edited by BossCreaterof2011 (May 19 2012 10:22:15 am)

#263 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

I can't fix this. I was already kicking all non-chats and guests =o...
And who says that this is done by ostkaka..?

#264 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

how would he(ostkaka) do that anyways?

#265 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

FloddyFosh wrote:

I can't fix this. I was already kicking all non-chats and guests =o...
And who says that this is done by ostkaka..?

FloddyFosh, its a Bug so are not players in your world

OFF TOPIC: FloddyFosh check your PM //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Gtaa (May 19 2012 10:27:01 am)

#266 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

he just trying to do that to all level BUT his so his will be popular, he a jealous **** if it is him doing it

#267 Before February 2015

Kirby

ostkaka isnt doing it and you can now enter the world

floddy turn the bot back on //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#268 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

kirby1394 wrote:

ostkaka isnt doing it and you can now enter the world

floddy turn the bot back on //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It's back on //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile...

I expect that this will happen more in the near future =/

#269 Before February 2015

ostkaka

It wasn't me:/.

#270 Before February 2015

BillyP

You should add something that kicks people if they say too many commands in a short space of time, and maybe give some people the power to kick/ban:

YgPq1.png
Anpg2.png

Last edited by BillyP (May 19 2012 1:31:32 pm)

#271 Before February 2015

Skyler

BillyP wrote:

You should add something that kicks people if they say too many commands in a short space of time:

http://i.imgur.com/Anpg2.png

Yah dude bettaa is being a complete D-bag right now and spamming the bot making us crash.

#272 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

yes, i lost 4 emeralds, 8 sapphires, and 16 amethyst, that was the valueable stuff i lost because he made me crash

#273 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Let's just ban bettaa while doing this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#274 Before February 2015

BillyP

When bettaa was spamming shiit people crashed and the bot didn't update how many people are online:

tuUnS.png

Which means the snake keeps going for us even though there's less than 10 people in the level. Dunno if you can fix that but it's kinda annoying have the snake go for you 24/7 like before.

Last edited by BillyP (May 19 2012 1:40:05 pm)

#275 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

BillyP wrote:

When bettaa was spamming shiit people crashed and the bot didn't update how many people are online:

http://i.imgur.com/tuUnS.png

Which means the snake keeps going for us even though there's less than 10 people in the level. Dunno if you can fix that but it's kinda annoying have the snake go for you 24/7 like before.

Bettaa has been banned and i tried to fix the problem in your last lines //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer