Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#226 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

Guys, please be patient with FloddyFosh. I know the level is so fun, but remember that we play
for fun. Also, it is FloddyFosh level, so he can do whatever he wants with. Please let him rest a bit. Maybe if we are, the level will be open more often because he won't have to answer the "Why is   not open?" post. That all I'm asking. Please.

#227 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Btw floddy, your bot just crashed

And on the last crash, the data wasnt saved, I was on 196k xp, then when it came back on, i was on 171k xp, I have recovered my losses mostly, still missing one or two diamonds, and a lamp, other than that, make sure it saves in like 5 minute periods, to minimise losses.

I lost about 2 hours gameplay then.

#228 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Doctor_downes wrote:

Btw floddy, your bot just crashed

And on the last crash, the data wasnt saved, I was on 196k xp, then when it came back on, i was on 171k xp, I have recovered my losses mostly, still missing one or two diamonds, and a lamp, other than that, make sure it saves in like 5 minute periods, to minimise losses.

I lost about 2 hours gameplay then.

Yes I know, it's because my whole laptop is crashing today. The bot saves already when you log out and when you do !save.

#229 Before February 2015

StampleTehcattle

Thats why you save every 5 minutes or so! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Oh btw floddy, it gets kind of old when guests and non chats follow you around, and just sit in the level and make it to where people cant join sometimes. Can you make it to where the bot always kicks them please? Not trying to be mean to them or anything.

#230 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

also, can you update the leaderboard? Just curious on position and ****

#231 Before February 2015

Nou

Small bug:

When digging up, and a block turns into ore, and you get the ore immediately, it won't be replaced by a dot but an empty space instead.

No u.

#232 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Nou wrote:

Small bug:

When digging up, and a block turns into ore, and you get the ore immediately, it won't be replaced by a dot but an empty space instead.

It's happening to me too. And then, you can't continue your small road. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#233 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

killingpepper123 wrote:
Nou wrote:

Small bug:

It's happening to me too. And then, you can't continue your small road. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Changed, gonna update it now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Also I will update the Leaderboards again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#234 Before February 2015

pokemonsmile101

FLODDYFOSH : Just stating what I have, everyday so if I lose items you'll know what was lost, is that ok?checkcheck.png

#235 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

FloddyFosh i can't join in your DigBot lvl!

#236 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

Floddy you should make a second level for when   the other one gets full.

#237 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

FLD DigBot lvl is ''FULL'' but look:
lobbyeefull.png

#238 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Gtaa wrote:

FLD DigBot lvl is ''FULL'' but look:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/536/lobbyeefull.png

I have 2 problems with creating 2 levels :O...

1: I'm not sure if my laptop can handle it. I already have thousands of calculations for 1 level.
2: If people join in both levels, bad things are gonna happen with the save data ;o. Causing overriding data and angry people //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

But, I will take a look at it when i'm done with the other stuff updating //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. But for now, no.
EDIT: wtf? The level is full but my bot isn't even on o.O! I can't even get in it...

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 19 2012 3:41:16 am)

#239 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Floddy, People can't get in your level, as a noob bombed it, along with several other levels.
Do you have another tall world you can copy the map into? as that one is kinda unusable right now

#240 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Doctor_downes wrote:

Floddy, People can't get in your level, as a noob bombed it, along with several other levels.
Do you have another tall world you can copy the map into? as that one is kinda unusable right now

No =/, if u can fix one i will put the bot on that level.

Edit: And if it's really true that its guestbombed and not some kind of ee bug then my next   update will be, kick all guests >.>

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 19 2012 4:09:41 am)

#241 Before February 2015

flamex234

"Floodyfosh, as I have no chat I cannot play on this world so can I plz be your friend on ee so your bot can see what I'm saying?

#242 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Floddy, do you have a picture of the current world? I can then easily export it into my tall world

#243 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Doctor_downes wrote:

Floddy, do you have a picture of the current world? I can then easily export it into my tall world

No =/ But i can give you some information. Look on first post for layer colours.

At y = 32. So count 32 blocks from top to down, thats the grass line.
Then every layer is 61 blocks tall.

Whats the level link?

#244 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

YES! DigBot is not FULL!!

#245 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

It crashed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#246 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Yes finally its on...

Update: No guests and no non-chatters are allowed anymore in my level.

Now i can finally work on the other stuff i wanted to do today =/...

Last Update: F krock... I'm so annoyed by him now

NEW UPDATE:

- Added chests!! yayayayya //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
- More speed improvements by using jumptables in code //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile!

Commands: !openchest, !chest, !bchest... And ofcourse you can trade, store and give chests. Chests are found in your magical bag and bank.

Last edited by FloddyFosh (May 19 2012 6:28:14 am)

#247 Before February 2015

AndreiTan

Glitch? I can always open the chest on the ground and receive tons of rewards https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#248 Before February 2015

Muffin

Where are chests found?...

#249 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

Under the ground //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#250 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

I have a suggestion, at intervals oflike half hour, hour, or 2 hour, or something like that, have the bot automatically saved every1 and reset the level, so the layers are fresh

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer