Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Re: Jababot DigDig On/Off

Alright the bot is back up. It's going to be running a lot. I am going to be making a tutorial world for this bot because lots of new people seem to be confused on how this all works. I'll get to work on it.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#127 Before February 2015

allerulez

I'm finally back from Thailand. I'm looking forward to play this level again.

When you are going to open it ?

#128 Before February 2015

Cercul1

you should add a command to give people nuggets such as: .givenuggets *name* *amount*

#129 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

It's constantly crashing...

#130 Before February 2015

Rever492

:/ Haven't really seen the bot up at all. Maybe I'm just connecting at the wrong times.

#131 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

I am on vacation with family. They will be heading home in about a week which i will be running the bot and making lots of updates. So be looking forward to that!

#132 Before February 2015

Heyimcool16
Website

0176 is crying right now 4JdcvXV.png N1Yg5aQ.png

Last edited by heyimcool16 (Aug 5 2014 5:27:31 pm)

#133 Before February 2015

heyimcool16 wrote:

0176 is crying right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile N1Yg5aQ.png

Snake, you can't do that! The future will be changed! You will create a time paradox!

#134 Before February 2015

Heyimcool16
Website

0176 wrote:

Snake, you can't do that! The future will be changed! You will create a time paradox!

Oh noez 4JdcvXV.png

#135 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

There was an old bug with that happening. I might have a -1 error in the code which is too small of an error to go into 3,000 lines of code and fix. When i rewrite the bot i will see if i can fix that along with lots of small silly bugs.

#136 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

jaba 1243354 told me that merierth1999 (not sure if i spelt it right) has been hacking ur dig dig bot and made herself top with 90,000+ nuggets can you do something about this please its not far on the rest of use who work hard thanks you
     -corysut

#137 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

i can't do anything about her, i told her as long as she doesn't give anyone anything she can do whatever because there isn't anything i can really do. She's my friend also so i am not too worried about it. She just won't be included in the score board

#138 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Leaderboards are now up and sorted numerically now! check out who has the most ores!!

Last edited by Jabatheblob1 (Aug 7 2014 12:05:59 am)

#139 Before February 2015

Acetari

You should add on the crash when everyone gets teleported, it says (Off) in the title //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
And you should also make a list of people so those trusted guys can reset the bot when necessary //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Or, fix the bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Does it crash because of command overload or why does it crash?
I've been wondering //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#140 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

There are two reasons why the bot may crash.

1. If the world is loaded and the bot doesn't come back it's because it's a connection error. The bot has said the same thing too many times and is spam blocked. So it loads the level then comes back and i guess it doesn't connect well.

2. The bot is trying to place too many blocks at once. And it disconnects. The world will most likely not be loaded in this case.

3. Just ee crashes.

#141 Before February 2015

Acetari

Is there a way for people to reset the bot / restart the bot from the usage of commands tho? Is that a solution you can implement in your bot? It would help alot if the bot crased //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Cause then someone can wait til there are less people on and reset it normaly and the bot could keep on living after death //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

[ Edit ] And also is there a way I can contact you to reset the bot if it dies if this does not work?

Need help right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Acetari (Aug 7 2014 11:56:59 am)

#142 Before February 2015

DK Levels

If I may make a suggestion I have to say that the level progression doesn't make much sense.

You can enter Mine 2 at level 15 but it's actually useless because mine 2 is harder to tap and therefore slower and less efficient to mine in, therefore it only makes sense to go there once you have a bronze pick, but a bronze pick is 750 nuggets, and from what ive seen most who are around level 15 have less than half of 750.
So everybody ends up in 1 and it get's very packed and busy in there... I expect by the time I'll have 750 nuggets to buy a bronze pick so i can mine efficiently in 2 ill be around level 24 or so, that's 9 levels higher than you can enter mine 2, which doesn't really make a lot of sense game wise...

Id suggest lowering bronze pick to around 375 nuggets or so, imo that would be more logical...
(Not a complaint, just a suggestion, I like the level but that part doesnt make sense)

#143 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Lots of people have brought this up and i haven't done anything about this for a good reason because one of the big updates that are coming is going to fix this. And will make the game hopefully more addicting.

#144 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Ah okay, didn't read the previous posts because 6 pages... Its quite addicting as it is I just thought that bit was a tad annoying :>

#145 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

i understand, i am going to talk with one of my friends about making a change with the bot where there will be an option to buy certain things that will help with this problem. If you don't want to purchase it with money, then i will see if i will make it a choice in game as well

#146 Before February 2015

xKiran

Just wondering, are you done with the new update? Looking forward to play //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#147 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

i updated yesterday with a few new things.

#148 Before February 2015

Acetari

When can we assume the bot will be up theese days?

I kinda wanna play something xD

#149 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Pretty much yes, i will be able to run it much more often and once i fix the crashing issue i will ask mere if i can run it on her server which will allow it to be open 24/7

#150 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

jaba whats with this new update any clues or must we figure it out are selfs? i dont mind if we do thats more fun im just wondering lol
     -corysut

gregregreg1426037219481285

Board footer