Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: Jababot DigDig On/Off

Meredith1999 added minigames when bot was turned off.

This is a false statement.

#102 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Yeah haha, some people don't need me to give them edit so they change the title and make mini games when i am asleep

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#103 Before February 2015

allerulez

I'm so happy.
1243354 or something like that ( can't spell his name )
Helped me to get a steel pick!!
Steel pick rocks >3
I can't wait until it is on :DD

#104 Before February 2015

fille

do you have like instagram facebook or twitter?:D:D

#105 Before February 2015

allerulez

I want it ON NOW! xD
I am waiting and waiting

#106 Before February 2015

fille

will it be finished today hope so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#107 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Jabatheblob1 wrote:
haze123 wrote:

The pickaxes dont show the prices btw.

That shall get fixed soon.

Tada.
9vxGE.png
Sorry about that.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#108 Before February 2015

allerulez

Yay, it is getting opened soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#109 Before February 2015

Froz

Quick question. Are the RVL elixirs disabled for good, or is there a chance they could come back sometime?

#110 Before February 2015

Master1

Not sure if you know about it yet or not, but there is a bug where the ancient artifacts do not actually appear before you mine them. While mining, I seem to end up finding a bunch of fossils, that I never actually see myself find. Also, I feel as if Scriptures are impossible to find altogether. I'm 5 levels higher than the minimum to find them, and have never found a single one. I guess I could just be unlucky though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Another idea that I had (somewhat stolen from Floddys Digbot) is pickaxes breaking. Now, I don't mean take those current absurdly expensive pickaxes, and have them break. I mean create a second version of each current pickaxe, and lower the price, to where it wouldn't be stupid. Then you can choose buy a good pick that could possibly break, or a bad one that never breaks.

Last edited by Master1 (Jun 16 2014 4:26:25 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#111 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Fossils are found in chests not when mined. And yeah superscriptures may have a problem, you're not the first person to say something about them.

#112 Before February 2015

allerulez

Master1 wrote:

Not sure if you know about it yet or not, but there is a bug where the ancient artifacts do not actually appear before you mine them. While mining, I seem to end up finding a bunch of fossils, that I never actually see myself find. Also, I feel as if Scriptures are impossible to find altogether. I'm 5 levels higher than the minimum to find them, and have never found a single one. I guess I could just be unlucky though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Another idea that I had (somewhat stolen from Floddys Digbot) is pickaxes breaking. Now, I don't mean take those current absurdly expensive pickaxes, and have them break. I mean create a second version of each current pickaxe, and lower the price, to where it wouldn't be stupid. Then you can choose buy a good pick that could possibly break, or a bad one that never breaks.

Yeah, that happens to me too.

No, Jaba you should not add breaking pickaxes, that is not fun
Because If you have bought one for like 10 000 nuggets and it breaks.

DO NOT ADD IT

#113 Before February 2015

fille

I agree with Allerulez ^.^

#114 Before February 2015

allerulez

Jabatheblob1

You should add the ore bank now.
Because if I have like 3000 amethyst and I want to save it, then it is good to have a ore bank.
If you're going to do a ore bank, you should add leaderboards, like who has most garnet, silver, chest etc.
And who has died most and stuff like that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#115 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

allerulez wrote:

Jabatheblob1

You should add the ore bank now.
Because if I have like 3000 amethyst and I want to save it, then it is good to have a ore bank.
If you're going to do a ore bank, you should add leaderboards, like who has most garnet, silver, chest etc.
And who has died most and stuff like that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

+1 Sometimes I don't want to convert my ores to nuggets.

#116 Before February 2015

fille

its on ^^

#117 Before February 2015

allerulez

Fille02 no it is not. It crashed again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#118 Before February 2015

fille

it was on like 5 min ;p

#119 Before February 2015

Master1

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

Fossils are found in chests not when mined. And yeah superscriptures may have a problem, you're not the first person to say something about them.

I'm pretty sure I haven't opened 30+ chests that contained fossils. I rarely ever get them from chests. Also, why have a specific block to represent them then, if you never see it? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#120 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Master1 wrote:
Jabatheblob1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I haven't opened 30+ chests that contained fossils. I rarely ever get them from chests. Also, why have a specific block to represent them then, if you never see it? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

maybe for future use //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#121 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

jaba i have noticed to mistakes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   1st ".tele [1-6] - Teleports you to the said mine (must meet level requirements)" you missed tele 0 and 2nd ".give <username> <ore> <amount> - Gives the specified player the specified amount of the specified ore" the command is actually .give <username> <amount> <ore>.
also after tomorrow i wont be on for a long time as i will have to save up to buy a new laptop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile so you wont see me for a while but while im gone keep up the good work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
       -corysut

#122 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

theoneandonlycorysut wrote:

jaba i have noticed to mistakes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   1st ".tele [1-6] - Teleports you to the said mine (must meet level requirements)" you missed tele 0 and 2nd ".give <username> <ore> <amount> - Gives the specified player the specified amount of the specified ore" the command is actually .give <username> <amount> <ore>.
also after tomorrow i wont be on for a long time as i will have to save up to buy a new laptop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile so you wont see me for a while but while im gone keep up the good work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
       -corysut

.tele 0 takes you to the main circle.

#123 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

i know i was the one that suggested it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue but what i mean is theres no command on there for it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
        -corysut

#124 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

So, the bot will be on more frequent now and i can most likely run it more over night. It will still be hard to run and will crash fairly often since i am on some one else's wifi and it's not very good. I am still on vacation so it will be tough for a bit.

Last edited by Jabatheblob1 (Jun 27 2014 11:41:21 pm)

#125 Before February 2015

Master1

allerulez wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Yeah, that happens to me too.

No, Jaba you should not add breaking pickaxes, that is not fun
Because If you have bought one for like 10 000 nuggets and it breaks.

DO NOT ADD IT

Obviously you missed the part where I said: LOWER THE PRICES.

Last edited by Master1 (Jun 30 2014 10:39:03 am)

gregregreg1426037219481285

Board footer