Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

The_Awesomeone245

Re: Jababot DigDig On/Off

VERY NICE BOT

VERY NICE DIGBOT jabatheblob1 .... and CAPOKE PLS GET YOUR OWN AVATAR that 1 was taken already by me before ------_______________-------

#27 Before February 2015

Rever492

So, I've been playing, and I also think Picks are a just a little bit too expensive. Also, when you do fix the save problem, how often will the world be up?

#28 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Rever492 wrote:

So, I've been playing, and I also think Picks are a just a little bit too expensive. Also, when you do fix the save problem, how often will the world be up?

Picks last forever until you buy a new pick so i do not think they are too expensive especially since they work on all mines, Save problem is fixed i am not sure what you are refering to, all ores nuggets banks elixirs, pretty much everything saves as soon as it happens. The world may not be up as much as normal because i am working on an update that is kinda tricky but it will be well worth the wait.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#29 Before February 2015

katielovesramen

When I type in .xp to see how much I have, it comes up with a negative number. Is that correct? I am level 19

#30 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

katielovesramen wrote:

When I type in .xp to see how much I have, it comes up with a negative number. Is that correct? I am level 19

There was an issue a while back, if you haven't played since some of the few first updates then that may happen, once you get it back into the positives by mining ores it should be perfectly fine and you should not encounter that problem again.

#31 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

On your original post your blue sci-fi block is a picture of...glass block. Change that please?
Also I don't believe onyx shouldn't have two colons just one.
Overall good bot so far, another elixir should be a Chest of Luck (CoL, COL, or CL) Elixir for chests for 60 nuggets and two minutes. It increases the chance of finding chests within the mines by about 30% while decreasing ores by 20%.
Feel free to edit any specs of it if you'd like to.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#32 Before February 2015

Rever492

http://prntscr.com/3adipz

LOLBUG? Think you can turn on the bot? Since I could join with no one in? :3

Yeah, I thought it probably wouldn't work. :/

#33 Before February 2015

Anch

It's not a bug. There just isn't a bot in there.

#34 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Rever492 wrote:

http://prntscr.com/3adipz

LOLBUG? Think you can turn on the bot? Since I could join with no one in? :3

Yeah, I thought it probably wouldn't work. :/

It's not a bug, you probably had a unrefreshed lobby list and it still said that there was a person in there, although it was most likely not me.

#35 Before February 2015

The_Awesomeone245

JABATHEBLOB1 can we have an easter egg hunt for EASTER SUNDAY? instead of chests its EASTER eggs... and it gives higher chance of getting a good artifact. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#36 Before February 2015

Rever492

I wonder, can we try out the world as it is?
:3

#37 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

The_Awesomeone245 wrote:

JABATHEBLOB1 can we have an easter egg hunt for EASTER SUNDAY? instead of chests its EASTER eggs... and it gives higher chance of getting a good artifact. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Maybe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#38 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

everytime I see a digbot, I die inside

#39 Before February 2015

Rever492

Ooookay...

#40 Before February 2015

Rever492

YAY New update!

#41 Before February 2015

Anch

Lol. This Rever492 loves this world/topic. He reports back to it like every day.

#42 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

hi jaba i havent been on for awhile i was away for the weekend then i come on and find you have add alot of new stuff, thats really cool thanks jaba. i must say tho i like the tnt disapering when the mines reset. also do you think you will add the give chest command? i have been hoping you would but its ok if u dont.
           -corysut

#43 Before February 2015

Knuffelchen

Heyyyy,

I just reached level 100 and used a rvl2 elixier but nothing happend in mine 6 (No ores appeared). Could you fix that please? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thank you!

~KNUFFELCHEN

#44 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

theoneandonlycorysut wrote:

hi jaba i havent been on for awhile i was away for the weekend then i come on and find you have add alot of new stuff, thats really cool thanks jaba. i must say tho i like the tnt disapering when the mines reset. also do you think you will add the give chest command? i have been hoping you would but its ok if u dont.
           -corysut

i am still skeptical about the chests

KNUFFELCHEN wrote:

Heyyyy,

I just reached level 100 and used a rvl2 elixier but nothing happend in mine 6 (No ores appeared). Could you fix that please? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thank you!

~KNUFFELCHEN

That's really weird, i thought i fixed all those bugs, i am really sorry that happened, ill give you your elixir back and i definitely will fix that!

#45 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

oh ok jaba are you think about adding any new elixers?
              -corysut

#46 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

oh ok jaba are you think about adding any new elixers?
              -corysut

Suggest some, i am also still working on that update i have been talking about

#47 Before February 2015

The_Awesomeone245

Question 1 : Is TNT mining possible?
Question 2 : Can you make some kind of SPREAD DIGGING? (meaning that you can dig more than 1 block with 1 move)
Question 3 : When will group mining be possible? or will it ....
Question 4 : this is not a question that you should read becuase it has no purpose at all and corny *brings out corn *

#48 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

i have an idea for a new elixir which is a DXP this elixir will double the xp you get for a certen amount of time maybe 2 minutes. also you could add a .give all so u can say .give all gold [name] and .give all [name]
          -corysut

Last edited by theoneandonlycorysut (Apr 26 2014 5:34:51 am)

#49 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

The_Awesomeone245 wrote:

Question 1 : Is TNT mining possible?
Question 2 : Can you make some kind of SPREAD DIGGING? (meaning that you can dig more than 1 block with 1 move)
Question 3 : When will group mining be possible? or will it ....
Question 4 : this is not a question that you should read becuase it has no purpose at all and corny *brings out corn *

1. yes but you will die
2. No because i can only send so many blocks at a time
3. it might be soon
4. ok

i have an idea for a new elixir which is a DXP this elixir will double the xp you get for a certen amount of time maybe 2 minutes. also you could add a .give all so u can say .give all gold [name] and .give all [name]
          -corysut

There already is a elixir for double xp, it's called dxp.. and also i could make a .give all command and i might soon, thank you for the suggestion

#50 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

i noticed that there was a dxp elixir after i commented :I lol

gregregreg1426037219481285

Board footer