Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: PaintMEE

Is it possible you make a spot where player can see their wins?
Example:
Player1 jumps in a spot.
Bot put sign saying how much wins Player1 got.

This is a false statement.

#77 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Here's an idea: Map voting.

Basically everyone gets put into the field and stands on/near the sign that has the map they want to play (out of 3 or so options)
Most votes wins.

:.|:;

#78 Before February 2015

Thanel

Creature wrote:

Is it possible you make a spot where player can see their wins?
Example:
Player1 jumps in a spot.
Bot put sign saying how much wins Player1 got.

That's great idea. Much better than what I wanted to do at first. You can keep track of it here.

Onjit wrote:

Here's an idea: Map voting.

Basically everyone gets put into the field and stands on/near the sign that has the map they want to play (out of 3 or so options)
Most votes wins.

I'm not really into this idea but I added it to trello board to decide what to do.

#79 Before February 2015

Creature

Also, me, Navy's monark request DarkBlue's name be changed to Navy

#80 Before February 2015

Thanel

Version 1.5

Changelog:   * Added 2 powerups:     - Random paint     - Protection  * Added command to check wins  * Added spot where players can check their wins  * Added command to activate blue powerup  * Changed duration of win alert from 3 seconds to 1  * Renamed DarkBlue team to Blue and LightBlue to Cyan  * Lot of other minor tweaks

#81 Before February 2015

Thanel

Mousey123 wrote:

Name: Laboratory
Creators: Mousey123
Link:

I'm 60% sure it's getting rejected.

It's not that bad. Accepted.

#82 Before February 2015

Thanel

Version 1.6

Changelog:   * Restructured some parts of the codebase  * Added help command  * Fixed timer not being rebuilt correctly  * No longer update scores when round was stopped earlier  * Fixed mods not receiving edit when joining world  * Shortened some of chat messages to fit into 80 characters limit  * Added in-game version info

#83 Before February 2015

Kangxp

Random Idea(s) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
"Turn Based" Game Mode: Teams take turns painting the game area. They only have a short amount of time to do so. After their time is up, the score of the team will be announced, then the game area is cleared for the next team. After all teams have played, the team with the highest score will win.

"Add/remove Time" Powerup: Add/Delete 10 blocks of time from the timer. (Maybe a bad idea)
"Balance Players" Powerup: Players will be equally distributed among the teams playing. Players will be working for their new colour for the rest of the round.

Last edited by Kangxp (Dec 9 2014 10:33:59 pm)

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

#84 Before February 2015

Creature

Kangxp wrote:

Random Idea(s) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
"Turn Based" Game Mode: Teams take turns painting the game area. They only have a short amount of time to do so. After their time is up, the score of the team will be announced, then the game area is cleared for the next team. After all teams have played, the team with the highest score will win.

"Add/remove Time" Powerup: Add/Delete 10 blocks of time from the timer. (Maybe a bad idea)
"Balance Players" Powerup: Players will be equally distributed among the teams playing. Players will be working for their new colour for the rest of the round.

Turn Based isn't a bad idea, but i don't think players will like this.

Add/remove Time was already suggested, but it was rejected.
Balance Players was already suggested too, but what's the point of working so hard in a color to be changed to a losing color later?

#85 Before February 2015

Thanel

Version 1.7

Changelog:   * Improved win statistics. They are now displayed in signs in-game  * Players are now teleported to statistics instead of being killed when round ends  * Added dynamic time to round start shown inside of each team zone  * Wins command is now available for everyone
Kangxp wrote:

Thati's interesing idea. Added it to the list.
Rest of ideas aren't that great and Creature already nicely explained why.

Sorry for the long delay I dind't notice your suggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thanel1423815824145608

Board footer